Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pet Peeves - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51385/t1791325-pet-peeves/

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 9:08am (PST)
Subject:   Pet Peeves
-------------------------------------------

Pet Peeves. Everyone has them. Whether you admit it consciously or not, you still got them. Some people have more extreme cases, while others are just mere things. All in all, you're most likely bound to have anywhere from 1 to 100.

A few of my Pet Peeves are kind of common, then some range down into more uncommon things. Do note, my own pet peeves are more severe cases that once I notice it, it can actually make or break friendships and relationships

The list can go on and on, but I don't want to be here all day lol
How bad are yours?

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 9:18am (PST)
The last two I can relate to so much ;-;
There is a girl in college who actually looks like a stick and it is horrible. I feel like I can't hug her incase she snaps D:

one of my biggest pet peeves is when people say things that they did the past year and they didn't do.
For instance, my best friend missed one Film Studies lesson last year, yet she tells all the new students "Oh I totally missed half of them and still passed, hurrrrr"
It is pathetic. >>"

Suppose this leads onto my next rant about my second biggest pet peeve about people acting stupid when they are really intelligent :/
Okay, if you have no common sense what-so-ever like myself, fair enough. But don't act dumb in front of the whole entire class just to "fit in"
If you know the answer, just say it otherwise your tutor is going to think you don't have a right to be there.

Oh... and when people leave taps on :/

/rant :3

Author:   Phi
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 12:52pm (PST)
    When I have tonnes of pet peeves but can never remember them when these threads pop up. >:

Author:   Lukas
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 6:20pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Pet Peeves
quote Phi
    When I have tonnes of pet peeves but can never remember them when these threads pop up. >:

I'd say people pressuring you into having kids is one but I think that's more than a pet peeve for both of us.

the only other one I can think of are people who talk way too much. look it's one thing to try and keep a conversation going; it's another to drone on and on in a vain effort to keep a dead topic on life support.

Author:   Quixotic
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 6:33pm (PST)
People who hack loogies and make loud noises while doing so. I really hate it when you're in the car with the person, and the person must hack a loogie at a stoplight.

Author:   Axe
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 7:58pm (PST)
People bothering me about my hair is the only one I still have to put up with on an almost-daily basis.

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 8:13pm (PST)
I guess the only one I can think of atm (if it counts) is when people hand in assignments late or when they do exams after everyone else, mainly because they get more time than everyone else and stuff. It annoys me more since we have a ranking system with all our subjects and such. Like technically I could be the top of my Business class, but the girl on top always hands in assignments late and does exams a week or two after everyone else; in fact, she does it for every single class. And hence, she has more opportunity to get a better mark. And yeah one of my friends is in the same situation as me in a different class. So yeah, this pretty much pisses me off to no end. >_>
I have always wanted to rant about that tbh.

Author:   Midnight
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 9:13pm (PST)
I hate it how people say they aren't good at something when they clearly are. Like, the other day all the people in my year got their school reports and one of my friends report was absolutely perfect. She got top marks for everything expect from one assignment but the grade she got for that was almost top mark. And she like overreacted and said her report was really shit. What even annoyed me more is that she said she isn't smart but the school got her to work at a higher level than our actual year since she is smart. And she knows she is.

People who always say something like "fml my life sucks" I usually laugh at them but after awhile, I just get sick of it.
Go and do something that will make your life better already.

Crocs.

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 10:30pm (PST)
Quite a few listed here are things I actually do. ">>

Anyway, only one that comes to mind atm would be when people leave lights on when they don't need them. Especially during the day, and even moreso when my sisters would turn on every light in the house and leave it on when they would leave for school. >_<

Edit: SPEAKING OF WHICH, I just walked downstairs to my room to find one of the downstairs lights on, which was probably on since my mom's boyfriend got home.
Which was 10 hours ago.

Author:   Lesley Pro_04
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 11:32pm (PST)
I can relate to the last one that Pikachu posted in the opening post. Torturing any living creature is just plain wrong in so many ways.

For me, the big one is dishonesty. Someone who is dishonest with me is someone that I don't look highly upon because if you don't have honesty in a relationship (any relationship), then there isn't a whole heck of a lot that you have left, and what's left generally isn't good.

I'd post more but I need to get to bed.

Author:   RegalBryant
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 8:00am (PST)
Jeeves. Also, genwunners.

Author:   Phi
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 3:29pm (PST)
quote Lukas
quote Phi

I'd say people pressuring you into having kids is one but I think that's more than a pet peeve for both of us.

the only other one I can think of are people who talk way too much. look it's one thing to try and keep a conversation going; it's another to drone on and on in a vain effort to keep a dead topic on life support.
    Try intense *bleep*ing hatred and wish to kill any assuming dipshit who assumes because I have a womb, I am automatically only a womb.

And genwunners. x3

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 3:42pm (PST)
I see a lot of rage in this thread.

Pet peeves, hmmm... I guess people that ignore me when I'm right, but eh.

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 4:30pm (PST)
quote Amsey

Suppose this leads onto my next rant about my second biggest pet peeve about people acting stupid when they are really intelligent :/

How you put up with me when I'm tired, I don't know. I act silly, and stupid, sometimes.

quote Whelan
Pet peeves, hmmm... I guess people that ignore me when I'm right, but eh.
Good thing you never have to worry about that then, eh?

Hurr... Getting "well" and "good" mixed up is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 4:32pm (PST)
quote MegaBassMan
Good thing you never have to worry about that then, eh?

Hurr... Getting "well" and "good" mixed up is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.