Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: So, how many of you are getting the Premium or Songbird Edition? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51254/t1837759-so-how-many-of-you-getting-premium-songbird-edition/

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Mar 04, 13 at 6:23pm (PST)
Subject:   So, how many of you are getting the Premium or Songbird Edition?
-------------------------------------------

The main difference is the addition of the statue. That is to say, I believe it's the only difference XD

So, do you think that the statue is worth the large increase in cost? I'm not really sure, but I pre-ordered the Songbird edition ages ago anyway, because well....I'm a bit of a sucker for special editions in general. I'll put it next to may Alduin.

Author:   Dreadlock Holiday
Date:   Mar 09, 13 at 8:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: So, how many of you are getting the Premium or Songbird Edition?
I always buy the Special edition to most games, so I'll probably be doing the same for Bioshock Infinite.

Author:   original
Date:   Mar 22, 13 at 9:17am (PST)
Nah, just getting the standard version, since I'm a little strapped for cash. That statue looks badass though... so tempting...

Author:   FrostedSkies
Date:   Mar 29, 13 at 9:35pm (PST)
I was mostly broke (why are so many awesome games being released this march?) so to save some cash I got the basic edition... Really wanted that statue though. I love Songbird's design.

Author:   bruin
Date:   Mar 30, 13 at 9:33am (PST)
I wanted the Songbird edition, but all of the stores in my city stopped the pre-order for it fairly early, so I had to settle for the premium edition (which is still pretty great).

Author:   Dreadlock Holiday
Date:   Mar 30, 13 at 3:17pm (PST)
Didn't end up getting the Songbird edition, not that I missed out on anything, the game itself was good enough. I'm not really concerned about the statue.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.