Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Board Room - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51237/t1644343-board-room/2.htm

Author:   constantplanck
Date:   Apr 27, 11 at 8:10pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Board Room
-------------------------------------------
quote Spireite_UK
Ideally we'd like less CP in there too eh

Author:   FIFAleachy
Date:   Apr 28, 11 at 1:07pm (PST)
quote Spireite_UK
Ideally we'd like less CP in there too eh
CP being Chesterfield pish? Because that can easily be sorted.

Author:   FMFanboy
Date:   Apr 30, 11 at 8:29am (PST)
When you click on the FM style link for the HDR up the top it links to a previous HDR. This should be changed

Author:   Modiga
Date:   Apr 30, 11 at 9:58am (PST)
quote FMFanboy
When you click on the FM style link for the HDR up the top it links to a previous HDR. This should be changed
Fixed, although it isn't really a needed link as the HDR aint the hardest thread to find But cheers anyway

Author:   FSC100
Date:   Apr 30, 11 at 11:18am (PST)
Hey guys! It's my 3-monthly update of the lack of interest and effort in the FM wiki and my plea for anyone to do something. So yeah, do something on it please, as it's a useful tool etc.

Glad that's out the way

Author:   AndyD_U
Date:   Apr 30, 11 at 2:51pm (PST)
Since we have a free sticky available how would a Featured Thread of the Week sounds to everyone, bascially we will pick a thread each week weather it is a discussion, challenge, guide or something else and sticky it for a week.

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Apr 30, 11 at 2:56pm (PST)
quote AndyD_U
Since we have a free sticky available how would a Featured Thread of the Week sounds to everyone, bascially we will pick a thread each week weather it is a discussion, challenge, guide or something else and sticky it for a week.
That's a decent idea Andy, put the No. 1 Challenge by Owen93 up first.

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Apr 30, 11 at 5:29pm (PST)
How about a Screenshot thread? I know it sounds a lot like and may be a lot like the 'weird, funny or just plain stupid screenshot' thread, but can we have a place to just put achievement screenshots or ones which don't warrant being in the 'weird, funny or just plain stupid screenshot' thread.

Sometimes I feel that SS' get overlooked in the HDR and it's happened many times to me. You bother to put up a screenshot yet to no replies or any acknowledge

Just a little thought.

Author:   Codhead21
Date:   May 01, 11 at 5:33pm (PST)
Does the "7 day rule" kick in once your last SOMS was updated or does it have to be closed before it starts?

Author:   FMFanboy
Date:   May 02, 11 at 7:07am (PST)
Codhead21 closed

Author:   Crowy
Date:   May 04, 11 at 11:30pm (PST)
I'm guessing AndyD_U did the Who Should I Manage? link at the top, as he is the only mod that would put a lower case I

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   May 05, 11 at 6:56am (PST)
quote Pro King
How about a Screenshot thread? I know it sounds a lot like and may be a lot like the 'weird, funny or just plain stupid screenshot' thread, but can we have a place to just put achievement screenshots or ones which don't warrant being in the 'weird, funny or just plain stupid screenshot' thread.

Sometimes I feel that SS' get overlooked in the HDR and it's happened many times to me. You bother to put up a screenshot yet to no replies or any acknowledge

Just a little thought.
I agree with this, whenever I post ss' I have to encourage other members to respond.

Author:   pommyadam
Date:   May 05, 11 at 1:23pm (PST)
rightio then

i want a feeder club (preferably a national partnership with league 1 or lower championship) and a new contract (after winning the CL), and maybe an expanded stadium as i don't think 77000 is enough

kthnxbai

Author:   Modiga
Date:   May 05, 11 at 1:48pm (PST)
quote pommyadam
rightio then

i want a feeder club (preferably a national partnership with league 1 or lower championship) and a new contract (after winning the CL), and maybe an expanded stadium as i don't think 77000 is enough

kthnxbai
I'm sorry but the number of feeder clubs we currently have is more than enough for a club of our stature. You still currently have a year left with your current contract and we assess your status at the club during the next year. There is not enough room to increase the stadium size.

Author:   pommyadam
Date:   May 05, 11 at 1:55pm (PST)
quote Modiga
I'm sorry but the number of feeder clubs we currently have is more than enough for a club of our stature. You still currently have a year left with your current contract and we assess your status at the club during the next year. There is not enough room to increase the stadium size.
*damn bastards*
i feel this conversation has run its course

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.