Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Tell your War Stories - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51139/t1729725-tell-your-war-stories/9.htm

Author:   jbh
Date:   Feb 14, 13 at 2:39am (PST)
Subject:   re: Tell your War Stories
-------------------------------------------
You can't I already tried...

I really wanted to drive it into a room of defusers.

Author:   Dizzywallin
Date:   Feb 14, 13 at 8:48pm (PST)
quote KR_1250
quote Dizzywallin
This sparks an idea. Can you attach C-4 to EOD bots????

Wooooow! Never thought of that!

I dunno... I know what i'll be trying tonight though. That could be AWESOME.

Maybe not thought because i know you CANNOT attach it to MAV's. Aww fingers crossed.
Haaaaa great choice of pic. That was the exact face I made when I thought of it.

And according to jbh you can't.

Damn.

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Feb 14, 13 at 11:50pm (PST)
Dizzywallin and jbh

Awww. So gutted. That could be the most hillarious weapon in the game. Oh well. Back to throwing C4 off of buildings.

Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 1:34am (PST)
quote KR_1250
Back to throwing C4 off of buildings.
Try planting C-4 on tank or chopper, drive (or fly) to an enemy base, park, hop out, and wait for the enemy to hop in. Click!

Or, plant some on the very top of the ladder at Oman Hotel where snipers camp. Wait until they get to the tippy-top. Most of the time they quit the match

Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 2:05am (PST)
quote Dizzywallin
Try planting C-4 on tank or chopper, drive (or fly) to an enemy base, park, hop out, and wait for the enemy to hop in. Click!
HAHA! I do something like this on conquest. I'll wait until a flag is free of enemies, sneak in and plant C4. Then i'll leave before anyone arrives to recapture and just blow the whole checkpoint to hell machine gunning any survivors.

And still no multikills for my assignments :-(

Or, plant some on the very top of the ladder at Oman Hotel where snipers camp. Wait until they get to the tippy-top. Most of the time they quit the match
Great idea. Easy kills on dodgy campers LOL.

Author:   unclebobert87
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 10:37pm (PST)
quote jbh
You can't I already tried...

I really wanted to drive it into a room of defusers.
You can attach C4 to the RC car in BO2, bit pointless but funny anyway.

Anyway, how is BF3 getting lately? Is team work back or still full of retards?

Author:   HeadShot4You
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 11:04pm (PST)
Here is my story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI-6qyZ0-Ug

Author:   HeadShot4You
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 11:06pm (PST)
my bad^^^^ thats a wrong link up there lol!
heres my montage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOg1E05Bq6o

Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 12:49am (PST)
quote unclebobert87
I play on the 360, but here is the low-down.

Most matches, noone has mics. The ones that do are in locked squads and have chat set to squad.

There seems to be more and more new players. Their skill varies, but usually they have no idea what to do.

Teams are usually shaped like this:
65% novice players/trolls/idiots
25% good players/team players
10% lone-wolf Colonel 100s

The Colonel 100s always seem to be on the enemy team, and usually win the matches regardless of how badly their team sucks. If it's TDM or Metro CQ they are the M16A3 users who kill everybody somehow. If it's big map CQ matches, they are the Professional Vehicle Operators who are nearly impossible to take down, especially without teamwork.

Even with all of this, it's still Battlefield and it's still fun. If you have a friend to tag along or you are in fact a lone-wolf Colonel 100, there shouldn't be an issue.

I wish people would abide by the server rules more often. Team Chat, PTFO, no locked squads and etc.

Date:   Feb 19, 13 at 12:14am (PST)
quote unclebobert87
I'll give my version:

M16, M16, M16, M416, M16, M416, M16, M416, M416, M416, M416, M16, M320.

Thats sorta how games go now. Games are now a real mixture of outright Noobs and Lv100 "Pros" and both of these groups just flock to the EZ mode guns. They can make up over 50% of teh weapons in any one game.

Doesnt bother me. I'll gladly use any weapons. Will be funny if DICE nerf the M16 and M416. Wont make a shit of difference to me but these so called pro's would be up shit creek without a paddle. Or boat. I just brand any highly ranked player using them a bit of a coward.

Team work is often lacking. Most dont use a mic and pretty much play for themselves. Including me. Gave up trying to play as a team. I pretty much lone wolf it in TDM most of the time now. Conquest has now turned into the better team just spawn humping the weaker one regardless of map. Trying to find a balanced game is difficult.

Dont get me wrong you can still find decent games where teams are playing properly and not just spawn raping. But its more difficult these days.

Author:   Karliah69
Date:   Feb 19, 13 at 6:46am (PST)
Gamer tag: NotedPenny69

BF3 all day

Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 6:19am (PST)
KR_1250 The irony is the last 2 patches nerfed both of those guns quite substantially, I just think BF3 is the kind of game that you can get comfortable with 'that gun' on your screen, no matter how the stats change. When I run assault lately I've been mainly using the AN-94... That thing hits like a brick shithouse, a bit weaker than the G3 but you get 10 more rounds in your magazine.

Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 6:21am (PST)
quote jbh
KR_1250 The irony is the last 2 patches nerfed both of those guns quite substantially, I just think BF3 is the kind of game that you can get comfortable with 'that gun' on your screen, no matter how the stats change. When I run assault lately I've been mainly using the AN-94... That thing hits like a brick shithouse.
Your probably quite right there.

I just used the M416 to get my service star and i didnt find it to be overly spectacular or anything. Its certainly among the more capable guns in the game but i can get similair scores with all of the assault class primaries.

Most are very similair.

Its still annoying seeing it on the kill feed over and over and over and....

Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 6:25am (PST)
KR_1250 It's my most used gun, but that's only at just over 1000 kills with nearly 200 hours played on the game I think. I swap around a lot, I just use it the most because it doesn't cover up the screen too much and, well, it's an HK 416. *bleep*ing beautiful gun.

However, I'd like to say that the M1911 is also in my top 5 used at around 800 kills. Top that shit Colonel 100 tryhards.

Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 6:31am (PST)
quote jbh
KR_1250 It's my most used gun, but that's only at just over 1000 kills with nearly 200 hours played on the game I think. I swap around a lot, I just use it the most because it doesn't cover up the screen too much and, well, it's an HK 416. *bleep*ing beautiful gun.

However, I'd like to say that the M1911 is also in my top 5 used at around 800 kills. Top that shit Colonel 100 tryhards.
Yeah my mate uses it pretty much exclusively aswell. As i said to him, Just dont shoot me with it! And BOOM! 800 kills with a damn pistol? Thats pretty good going.

The SKS, P90 and Spas-12 are all tied at around 1020 kills for me. Since then i change my gun for every match.

Hold on... JBH... Were you playing on Karkand TDM yesterday ? Standing in the northern most building with a Machine Gunner who was spamming C4?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.