Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Tell your War Stories - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51139/t1729725-tell-your-war-stories/

Author:   Master
Date:   Apr 19, 12 at 11:07am (PST)
Subject:   Tell your War Stories
-------------------------------------------
There's no thread to brag or to share unusual events?

This one isn't the most exciting of stories, but it should get the ball rolling: Last night, I was in a game with a few friends and they ended up on the opposite team. When a new round started, I switched teams, joined their squad, and then spawned on one of my friends - but as soon as I spawned, an enemy ran by, so I killed him. It was my friend.

I guess I got team-switched as soon as I spawned, and I was in the RU cap as a US, and proceeded to take down everybody unawares.

Author:   Pauliepoos
Date:   Apr 19, 12 at 4:13pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Tell your War Stories
Not so much a war story, but more of a peculiarity.....I was playing Rush defence at the first set of M-Coms on Operation Metro when all of a sudden a soldier fell from the sky completely dead, right in front of me. He must've been blown about 100 foot up in the air which made me chuckle and question what on Earth happened to him. Its at times like that that I wish I had a recording device.

Author:   the_FAMAS_pro
Date:   Apr 19, 12 at 5:53pm (PST)
This a tale of how brave american soldiers defended the monument to the death,refusing to bow down to the russian siege.i was there.a young engineer,part of an anti-tank squad. russian forces assaulted the monument,bringing tanks and such. many of our brothers were getting cut down on the streets,a T90 blew the building up,killing everybody inside. i was running low on bullets,and they just kept on coming.Me and my buddy went round enemy lines to try and take out the tank,trying to remain undetected.after blowing up the tank,buddy2 laid down cover fire with his M249 SAW as we ran back to the building. My friend got hit by a sniper. he was down,crouching behind some rubble to avoid getting killed. That was the last i saw of him. An RPG round fired. As the last ones standing,we poured everything we got into the russian armada.the monument was almost theirs,but we wouldn't give it up. The rest of the guys that were killed came back,with 2 tanks and a hell of a lot of firepower. we drove the enemy back into their spawn,taking position after position,killing RU after RU.

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Apr 20, 12 at 12:53am (PST)
Wow, lemme think.

- First of all i have shot down about 30 choppers using tanks. Always cool.
- Shot down a jet using a tank last week (And someone done that to me the same day)
- I got my best ever streak of 26 in a tank.
- You may have noticed i like tanks.

However one of the coolest moments i ever had was practically the first thing i done in this game. When i first got it i spawned into a match on Karg Island and ran into the large building upstairs to capture "D". As i was hiding i heard a noise and turned to the window...

F**K ME ! A jet was coming straight at me firing its minigun and obliterating everything inside the room, i made a desperate jump off of the walkway as he hit the wall. The jet smashed the wall down just as the pilot ejected and his body came through the buildings window right past my face, the now empty jet sailed through the building over my head on fire before killing two enemies who had been sneaking up on me and exploding with parts, flames and bodies flying everywhere.

Wow i thought... you dont see that shit in COD :-D

Date:   Apr 20, 12 at 6:45am (PST)
quote KR_1250
Wow, lemme think.

- First of all i have shot down about 30 choppers using tanks. Always cool.
- Shot down a jet using a tank last week (And someone done that to me the same day)
- I got my best ever streak of 26 in a tank.
- You may have noticed i like tanks.

However one of the coolest moments i ever had was practically the first thing i done in this game. When i first got it i spawned into a match on Karg Island and ran into the large building upstairs to capture "D". As i was hiding i heard a noise and turned to the window...

F**K ME ! A jet was coming straight at me firing its minigun and obliterating everything inside the room, i made a desperate jump off of the walkway as he hit the wall. The jet smashed the wall down just as the pilot ejected and his body came through the buildings window right past my face, the now empty jet sailed through the building over my head on fire before killing two enemies who had been sneaking up on me and exploding with parts, flames and bodies flying everywhere.

Wow i thought... you dont see that shit in COD :-D
lol. epic. just epic. ever got chased by a tank and a chopper AT THE SAME TIME WHILE ON A JEEP WITH 2 OTHER FRIENDS? fun as hell.

Author:   donmonster
Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 10:03am (PST)
Just a couple of epic moments.

I was playing a game of conquest the other day. I forgot what the maps called but it's the one with the airfield as 1 of the capture points. I had just died and spawned on the chopper, when I spawned there was a jet just demolishing everything around me. Including the chopper I had just spawned in. I obviously knew he had seen me because he just kept circling the runway and shooting where I was now hiding trying to regen health and stay alive. Well on one of the loops the guy made in the jet I guess he decided he was going to slow down and come in for a landing. As he was about to land and the cockpit opened up he was flying directly towards me, so I took aim with my m416 and headshotted him. It was pretty epic.

Yesterday I was playing squad rush with a couple buddies. We were holding down an mcom station we had just planted in a small building. I noticed some stairs in the corner where I could go to the roof( since both entrances were covered by my friend. So I told them " I'm heading up to the roof let me know if you need help".. No sooner than I said that and made it to the top of the stairs a grenade or something exploded exactly where I was and I came crashing down to the floor through the roof. It was the most hilarious thing I've ever experienced in this game. My friends watched it happen like they knew it was going to happen and just didn't warn me. They just watched me come falling back into the room they were in out of nowhere.. Guess you had to be there. Good times .

Author:   Horse
Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 12:33pm (PST)
I was driving around a shiny new jeep I had bought and taken to a game of Conquest.

An enemy decided to shoot at, and scratch, my shiny new jeep. I was extremely upset, so I perfectly executed a three-point turn and ran him over.

Author:   Rapace654
Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 4:15pm (PST)
I remember one time I was playing on Caspian Boarder and was in a jet with someone right on my tail. I pulled it into a steep climb and just as he was about to annihilate me with his machine gun I ejected, pulled out my RPG and blew him up... and what made it even more epic was that the A-Team theme was playing at the same time!

...Hang on, this may have been a YouTube video I was watching.

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 4:26pm (PST)
Oh you.

Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 10:46pm (PST)
i was climbing the tower,it was a Rush game on Davamond peak. i climbed up the tower,going prone,readying my M14. when suddenly a freaking noob in a chopper was killing everybody on the ground. i was shooting the cockpit,LAST MAG,LAST BULLET. i took a deep breath,and fired. The pilot died. headshot. yeah,bitches. the chopper was HEADED STRAIGHT FOR ME. gunner took his place and tried to suicide bomb me. F**K this shit,i tried to shoot it with ma M9 but it was useless,f*** it,at the last minute,i jumped. from the blast,i had 10% health left and i died from the fall. but a medic revived me. that was when all hell broke loose. several RU soldiers were coming at our position like war dogs. while down,i was helping repel the small army. firefight lasted for 30! 30 MINUTES! we lost 50 out of 100 tickets but we still won

Author:   Cyanide
Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 11:07pm (PST)
When the game first came out, I shot a Stinger at a jet and disabled it. About two minutes later "Enemy Killed" pops up along with a roadkill bonus. I have no clue what could have happened to that guy, but it was probably lulz-worthy.

Date:   Apr 22, 12 at 6:07pm (PST)
quote Cyanide
When the game first came out, I shot a Stinger at a jet and disabled it. About two minutes later "Enemy Killed" pops up along with a roadkill bonus. I have no clue what could have happened to that guy, but it was probably lulz-worthy.
guy was probably walking and got hit by the jet when it crashed.

All happened last night.
1.Conquest,map with the road. was capturing the checkpoint in a growler. a tank was parked there. we werent seen till the turret turned. OH SHIT,we were circling it,avoiding the coax rounds. then the growler stopped. burning. i was waiting for the jeep to move. i dismounted. all my buddies were already dead. lolz.

2.Same map,rush. guy wanted to run over me. since i was recon,L9 was shit so i pulled out Le pistol and le fired. driver died.

Date:   Apr 22, 12 at 11:33pm (PST)
Just this weekend:

Conquest on Operation Metro: I went 82 for 20 with a PKP Pecheneg, Every single time i did anything in this game it paid off. Honestly, this was the perfect game, loved every second of it. I got 48,760 XP in one game ! One guy i killed 14 times for 0 :-D. I also killed an entire 4 man squad TWICE with C4.

Conquest on Operation metro: After tying down A and B our team battled our way down to a fight for checkpoint C which we eventually won. My Cousin was support with an M249 Bipod and i was Recon with an M93 EBR and ACOG scope. We eventually pushed the enemies back and held all checkpoints, our entire team set up facing down towards their spawn covering all entrance points. We took the right hand tunnel, i put down a spawn radio and he constantly resupplied us with ammo. I had to leave the game early, but when i did i checked my score, 32 kills for 2 deaths ! I love the M93 EBR now, as long as you use it like a big dirty battle rifle firing fast accurate follow up shots. The game wasnt even 1/3 of the way through, i was well on for a 100 kill game. Damn.

Rush, Damavand peak, Attacking: Shot and killed an enemy pilot as he was flying using an M93 EBR with ACOG, when the chopper landed his mate took over the pilot seat and i managed to shoot him before he took off aswell. One of our mates stole the chopper and i managed to get one kill from the right door seat before parachuting out just in time to land and hipfire kill a 4th bloke trying to defuse B. All happened in like 20 seconds, awesome.

I f***ing love this game !!!

Date:   Apr 23, 12 at 12:29am (PST)
quote KR_1250
Just this weekend:

Conquest on Operation Metro: I went 82 for 20 with a PKP Pecheneg, Every single time i did anything in this game it paid off. Honestly, this was the perfect game, loved every second of it. I got 48,760 XP in one game ! One guy i killed 14 times for 0 :-D. I also killed an entire 4 man squad TWICE with C4.

Conquest on Operation metro: After tying down A and B our team battled our way down to a fight for checkpoint C which we eventually won. My Cousin was support with an M249 Bipod and i was Recon with an M93 EBR and ACOG scope. We eventually pushed the enemies back and held all checkpoints, our entire team set up facing down towards their spawn covering all entrance points. We took the right hand tunnel, i put down a spawn radio and he constantly resupplied us with ammo. I had to leave the game early, but when i did i checked my score, 32 kills for 2 deaths ! I love the M93 EBR now, as long as you use it like a big dirty battle rifle firing fast accurate follow up shots. The game wasnt even 1/3 of the way through, i was well on for a 100 kill game. Damn.

Rush, Damavand peak, Attacking: Shot and killed an enemy pilot as he was flying using an M93 EBR with ACOG, when the chopper landed his mate took over the pilot seat and i managed to shoot him before he took off aswell. One of our mates stole the chopper and i managed to get one kill from the right door seat before parachuting out just in time to land and hipfire kill a 4th bloke trying to defuse B. All happened in like 20 seconds, awesome.

quote KR_1250
Just this weekend:

THIS GAME IS DOING NOTHING BUT TROLLING ME THE WHOLE AFTERNOON! f**k this shit. also,i seem to get a lot of chopper pilot kills in damavand peak. and yeah,the M93 is beast. i once went prone in front of an archway in siene crossing WITHOUT ACOG,just 8X scope. 10 guys were attacking us,they couldnt hit me and i sniped em' all. and they were using nade launchers!

Date:   Apr 23, 12 at 2:12am (PST)
^ Yeah i just started using the M93 EBR with an ACOG on Masters advice. Its awesome. Having no scope glint gives a massive advantage when facing other snipers and its rare that i shoot out further than that, even when sniping i like to be in about the action. I also use a laser which i switch off until im in CQB then switch it back on for the increased hipfire accuracy, this gun is also a complete monster up close. I seem to get a lot of recoil headshots when hipfiring.

I also use it with iron sights on really tight maps, its brilliant even without optics. There is nothing it cant do.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.