Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Difficulty - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51129/t1722938-difficulty/7.htm

Author:   Kratos
Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 2:54pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Difficulty
-------------------------------------------
I really don't remember the desert too well. IIRC there's a fork at some point in the desert. One goes to the really strong enemies and one goes the real way. I know for a fact that the dangerous area is to the East. I think you have to go south from that fork to go the right way.

Just keep running into the boundaries of the battlefield and the Escape bar will pop up. Keep it going until it's filled.

Author:   Tenshi
Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 3:02pm (PST)
You're right about all that, Kratos - But the FAQ says to go into the Desert Stream with the dangerous enemies to grab a few items and stuff. So I want to do that first.

Oh, wow, never woulda figured that out. So glad there's an option at least. Thanks for the tip. At least I can try to escape if I have to.

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 3:05pm (PST)
Tenshi Vermillion Kratos - The "Desert Stream" would be the Uncharted Sandstretch, where the monsters are DEFINITELY horrible. It's southeast of Oul Raye.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 4:04pm (PST)
Oooh I wanna go there now.

Also good luck escaping while enemies are probably hitting you in the back. Good to have an option though haha.

Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 4:39pm (PST)
You don't want to go there if you're not done with the Uncharted Snowstretch or whatever the place between Zavhert and Velanik is. The monsters will murder you. I was a bit underleveled, but I had trouble while I was in the Ghardia Shaft. The dungeon is also pretty confusing.

Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 4:45pm (PST)
I still want to go and see what they arr like. ;D

Author:   Tenshi
Date:   Apr 07, 12 at 6:23am (PST)
All the guide is telling me to do is duck into the Uncharted Sandstream for like 5 minutes and grab 3 chests and use a Turtlez Transport back into town, then continue south on my way to Yu Liberte. It's not like I plan to do a lot there, but since it's telling me to do it, I feel obligated.

I wish there was some way of knowing what level you needed to be, though.

Date:   Apr 07, 12 at 9:57am (PST)
HUMANS

God I officially hate fighting Humans on evil. Malik and Cedric both made me take it down to Hard because I could not withstand a beating from them. Victoria was a lot easier, but the others...no.

Date:   Apr 07, 12 at 10:05am (PST)
So I went to the Uncharted sandstream and all the way over the the secret Amarcian ruins where you use the Amarcian key and the monsters there really aren't that bad. I made it all the way through the dungeon. Also I found Oswell family vault and . Found some great money at the vault and awesome armor for Hubert. Also found some amazing armor for Sophie as well.

Date:   Apr 07, 12 at 10:08am (PST)
The Pursuit - How far are you in the game? Depending on your location, that could explain why you're finding it pretty easy.

Did you get through the dungeon? I got to the last puzzle and I just quit. It's so hard to understand, and that's from someone who has grown up playing Tales and Jak and Daxter. x3

Date:   Apr 07, 12 at 10:53am (PST)
I am all level 65 on hard at the future arc. Haven't beaten it yet because I want to grind up and beat all the sidequests now.

Me and my friend both got stumped haha. Looked at video walkthrough and figured it out after we watched a little. There really is nothing good AT ALL through that door. Don't waist your time. :<

Date:   Apr 07, 12 at 10:56am (PST)
The Pursuit - The item through the door is used for a cameo battle. It's Reala's if I remember correctly, but I don't remember for sure.

Date:   Apr 07, 12 at 10:59am (PST)
I never found any item only a discovery.

A heat ray thing.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Apr 07, 12 at 11:04am (PST)
quote Symphonic Abyss
HUMANS

God I officially hate fighting Humans on evil. Malik and Cedric both made me take it down to Hard because I could not withstand a beating from them. Victoria was a lot easier, but the others...no.

Good luck with Kurt.

quote The Pursuit
I am all level 65 on hard at the future arc. Haven't beaten it yet because I want to grind up and beat all the sidequests now.
I'm on level 65 and

Am I close to beat the main arc? Please say no please say no please say no .

Date:   Apr 07, 12 at 11:21am (PST)
Vermillion

If so, then you're getting closer, but I still wouldn't call you extremely close. You have a few dungeons left.

The Pursuit - I just realized something. Since you're playing Future Arc, you won't get the item. You have to go there in the main story. You can go back after you beat the Future Arc.

Edit: Holy whoa. Chaos is an entire world of trouble compared to Evil. I was getting through Evil pretty well (Richard was a wimp; I thought he'd be harder), but I unlocked Chaos and began traipsing through Strahta...that worked out so well. First battle = all of us died. Second battle = Malik died (I was prepared...). Third battle = I started getting a bit better.

In short, do exactly as it tells you to in Chaos. Fight like every battle is your last. I must say though, getting 1100 SP per battle is nice.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.