Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Discussion - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51070/t1716639-general-discussion/6.htm

Author:   SpartanNinja
Date:   Apr 27, 12 at 9:49pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General Discussion
-------------------------------------------
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote spartanninja11
quote the_FAMAS_pro
EVERYONE IS A DOKKALFAR .
quote Roxas
I know! Amalur may as well have a weather channel that always says, "And for today's forecast... Dokkalfar. Lots of them."
I'm a Varani in most of my files so HA! Not that it really matters in the end what you are...
and one dokkalfar is standing nude with daggers strapped to her ass...
I never said I didn't like them or their... aesthetics... but I play as Varani and though kind of want them to do a little cross-breeding if ya get my meaning. but like I said its purely for show.

Author:   the_FAMAS_pro
Date:   Apr 27, 12 at 9:57pm (PST)
quote spartanninja11
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote spartanninja11
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote Roxas
I know! Amalur may as well have a weather channel that always says, "And for today's forecast... Dokkalfar. Lots of them."
I'm a Varani in most of my files so HA! Not that it really matters in the end what you are...
I never said I didn't like them or their... aesthetics... but I play as Varani and though kind of want them to do a little cross-breeding if ya get my meaning. but like I said its purely for show.
my lightsaber just went on.....if ya know what i mean

Author:   Roxas
Date:   Apr 27, 12 at 10:00pm (PST)
You guys are both weird, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, good to know that we have people that aren't a Dokkalfar for once.

Date:   Apr 27, 12 at 10:02pm (PST)
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote spartanninja11
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote spartanninja11
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote Roxas
Yeah... no, none of that.

quote Roxas

not you too...

Date:   Apr 27, 12 at 10:04pm (PST)
quote spartanninja11
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote spartanninja11
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote spartanninja11
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote Roxas
Yeah... no, none of that.

quote Roxas

not you too...
my ***** just had an *******

Date:   Apr 27, 12 at 10:04pm (PST)
Just figured that I would follow up in this weird conversation since there is nothing better to do. Haha.

Have any of you explored the Teeth of Naros yet? Your expectations of that place will not be disappointed.

Date:   Apr 27, 12 at 10:06pm (PST)
I've actually taken a break from Amalur, and am playing Journey and Heavy Rain again.

Date:   Apr 27, 12 at 10:26pm (PST)
Well, that's just boring great. Soon as I get my three characters done with, onward to being a Shadowcaster. I will be stuck in Amalur for a good while.

Date:   Apr 27, 12 at 11:19pm (PST)
quote Roxas
Well, that's just boring great. Soon as I get my three characters done with, onward to being a Shadowcaster. I will be stuck in Amalur for a good while.
after beating Thornir or watever,i went back to Skyrim and tried out RAGE and Shogun 2 FoTS. needles to say,i might not be coming back to amalur for a while. wonder what happened to Alyn Shir..

Author:   Artirtico
Date:   Apr 28, 12 at 8:02am (PST)
^To the guys whose posts I've just moved to here, the_FAMAS_pro spartanninja11 Roxas if you could try to keep on-topic within the specific threads, that'd be great, cheers!

As it is, I've been wanting to try out a gizmo for a little while anyhow, so this gave me an excuse to do so haha

quote Super Squall
I want to do a might/sorcery run-through just so I could easily do full charged spells easily with relentless assault. As well as running around in full war-sworn gear with chakrams lol.
The Might-Sorcery build does intrigue me - it's pretty much the opposite of my ideal, but rather than finding that unattractive, I'm sort of wanting to experience how it plays. Finesse almost seems to work as a go-between to Might and Sorcery with some of the Finesse stuff complimenting a Might or Sorcery build, but in the case of going Might-Sorcery, it all seems very separate, so I'd imagine it's quite wide open as to how it could be approached.
One thing I'm not too keen on are the Destiny bonuses themselves since they're much more defence-oriented, but ultimately it doesn't matter too much what perks you're gaining. The idea of a character in full Warrior armour unleashing big spells or another in full Robes raging with a hammer is great

Date:   Apr 28, 12 at 11:01am (PST)
see off topicness serves its purpose.

Date:   Apr 28, 12 at 1:47pm (PST)
^Hehe, very true in this case

Also, my Almain wears even less clothing than Alyn Shir

Hmm, twice today I came online to reply to a load of posts here, and twice I ended up very quickly having to log back out through certain other things coming up; hoping for third time lucky now...

Date:   Apr 28, 12 at 1:55pm (PST)
quote Artirtico
Also, my Almain wears even less clothing than Alyn Shir
How to approach this... Is your character female? Then theirs not a problem but if your going in skivvies a la Fable then not so much lol.

Third time is the charm... but then again trouble comes in threes... but then again... meh.

Date:   Apr 28, 12 at 2:20pm (PST)
quote spartanninja11
How to approach this... Is your character female?
Ummm, no... my Almain's a dude

Hehe ah, should be third time's the charm; it's gone 10PM here now, so I should be free from further 'interruption'

Date:   May 03, 12 at 9:14pm (PST)
Anyone else here watched The Avengers? great film. 10/10.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.