Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Air Force One - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51/t97651-air-force-one/

Author:   Luigi Number 1
Date:   Jun 28, 02 at 3:25pm (PST)
Subject:   Air Force One
-------------------------------------------
Hello, has anyone seen Air Force One? I like Air Force One because it's supenseful and it has alot of action and one of my favorite actors are in it, Harrison Ford. What is your favorite scene(s) and Character(s)? My favorite scene is the very begining and my favorite Character is The President(Harrison Ford).

Author:   cool3Dman
Date:   Jun 28, 02 at 3:40pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Air Force One ( Spoilers)
Wow dude. This is a very old movie ... I've seen it. The scent that really looks cool is when the fuel plane was trying to attach the ... you know .. and then it when ... POOF !!

Chill out !!

Author:   EVILDEAD88
Date:   Jun 28, 02 at 3:56pm (PST)
My favorite parts are when the President breaks Gary Oldman's neck and throws him out the back of plane and when the prison guards kill the General. The President was my favorite character.

Author:   Luigi Number 1
Date:   Jul 13, 02 at 10:03pm (PST)
Thank You for Replying everyone! I like those scenes too and I found out the President's name in case you didn't know or forgot: Jim Marshall. Do you think that's a good name for a President? I think he should have a more of a Secret Agent name.

Author:   MikePavy
Date:   Jul 14, 02 at 6:20am (PST)
quote Luigi Number 1
Thank You for Replying everyone! I like those scenes too and I found out the President's name in case you didn't know or forgot: Jim Marshall. Do you think that's a good name for a President? I think he should have a more of a Secret Agent name.
Jim Marshall is a generic american white male president type name, so yeah it fits.

I like this movie and being a fan of Hijack movies, I thought this was a very cool movie. The one part where he has to come out before the hostage is killed is exciting as well as the climatic ending.

It reminded of another movie where Steven Seagull was killed in the introduction and starred Kurt Russel, forgot the name though..

Author:   Kaziaa
Date:   Jul 14, 02 at 6:26am (PST)
i like air force one movie because i have benn in air force one once and so i like all those kind of movies but that was only when my mom was govenor and before she died. (This was all jk)

Author:   Josh17
Date:   Jan 15, 03 at 2:52am (PST)
Was the movie a sad or happy ending?

Author:   Franksta
Date:   Jan 15, 03 at 5:37am (PST)
Subject:   re: Air Force One
it's a good movie and was very popular when it came out. harrison ford works well as a president and gary oldman is an excellent bad guy. the closing line "get off my plane" is so cheesy it's actually good!

Author:   sleek
Date:   Jan 15, 03 at 11:17am (PST)
I saw this movie when I was about 7 which was a long time ago.I watched it 3 times because I really liked, but the only part I can remember now is when the president is in the back calling for help with the radio and they don't believe it's him.

Author:   Josh17
Date:   Jan 25, 03 at 2:42am (PST)
Ok.. Does anyone know if this is a happy or sad ending movie?

Author:   Aurora
Date:   Apr 15, 10 at 12:44am (PST)
Watched this earlier. *bleep*ing great film.

Author:   Valleria
Date:   Apr 15, 10 at 4:27am (PST)
I have seen this movie two times.Harrison Ford is one of my favourite actor.In this movie the thing which i like most is the plane.

Author:   Bale Fire
Date:   Apr 15, 10 at 6:12am (PST)
I've seen this, it was okay, but not great. I found it overally patriotic really, like 'America is Great!' to the extreme. Hope I'm not offending anyone here, but I just had this sour taste in my mouth from that being shoved in my face for two hours.

Author:   Lavitz
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 7:30pm (PST)
Watched this for the first time in years the other morning on HBO (or one of the movie channels I currently have) and all I could think about throughout this film was this family guy segment:

For better understanding - the first 20 seconds of this video is all in Air Force One.

Author:   Isilwen
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 9:40am (PST)
Air Force One has so many unintentionally funny moments. I'm always in stitches at the part where Gary Oldman falls down the steps on the plane and drags the President's wife down with him

The plane crash at the end is hilarious too. The CGI is so bad, it's good.

All in all though I love this film, it's a very fun one to watch.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.