Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Atlantis: The Lost Empire - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51/t1832280-atlantis-lost-empire/

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 2:23pm (PST)
Subject:   Atlantis: The Lost Empire
-------------------------------------------

IMDb

quote Plot (Taken from IMDb)
A young adventurer named Milo Thatch joins an intrepid group of explorers to find the mysterious lost continent of Atlantis.

Directors: Gary Trousdale, Kirk Wise
Stars (Voice Talent): Michael J. Fox, Cree Summer, James Garner, Don Novello, Jacqueline Obradors. Jim Varney, Corey Burton, Leonard Nimoy
Writers: Tab Murphy (screenplay), Kirk Wise (story)
Production Companies: Toon City, Walt Disney Feature Animation, Walt Disney Pictures

I've searched for this movie, but there are no threads for it, and I'm surprised I never got around to making the thread myself at some point in the past, considering it's one of my all time fave Disney films (and one of my all-time faves in general).

The time is ripe anyway, since the Blu-ray is coming out in Mid-March it seems. Though Amazon Canada still doesn't have a listing for it >_> It also includes the sequel, Milo's Return (which is pretty cruddy, particularly in the animation department). I think Milo's Return is actually the first 3 or so episodes of the planned TV series that got canceled.

Author:   yugiohcardplayer
Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 7:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Atlantis: The Lost Empire
This is actually one of the sucky ones. I prefer not-so-memeorable ones like Oliver and Company over it.

Author:   kingy
Date:   Feb 19, 13 at 5:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Oh man I remember this movie. Actually some pretty cool scenes in it, as well as a few memorable dialogue sequences. Not as 'epic' as it could of been, but it was alright.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.