Author:   The Living Angelus
Date:   Jan 18, 13 at 4:34pm (PST)
Subject:   Red 2 (2013)
-------------------------------------------

[iTunes Movie Trailers]
-IMDb | RED-themovie.com | Facebook-

---------------------------------------------

RED 2
Plot Summary: In "RED 2," the high-octane action-comedy sequel to the worldwide sleeper hit, retired black-ops CIA agent Frank Moses reunites his unlikely team of elite operatives for a global quest to track down a missing portable nuclear device. To succeed, they'll need to survive an army of relentless assassins, ruthless terrorists and power-crazed government officials, all eager to get their hands on the next-generation weapon. The mission takes Frank and his motley crew to Paris, London and Moscow. Outgunned and outmanned, they have only their cunning wits, their old-school skills, and each other to rely on as they try to save the world-and stay alive in the process.
Release Date: August 2, 2013
Genre: Action, Comedy
Studio: Summit Entertainment (Lionsgate)
Director: Dean Parisot
Screenwriter: Jon Hoeber, Erich Hoeber
Starring: Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Mary-Louise Parker, Anthony Hopkins, Helen Mirren, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Byung Hun Lee, Brian Cox, Neal McDonough

This looks pretty fun. In fact, I'm more excited for this than I currently am for Willis' Die Hard 5. Was quite surprised with how much I enjoyed the first RED movie and the trailer looks like the movie will be just as great of a time to watch. Also a fan of Byung Hun Lee so it's cool to see him in the film too. Curious what Anthony Hopkins' character will be, assuming another Retired, Extremely Dangerous agent.

Author:   ctrl
Date:   Jan 20, 13 at 3:14pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Red 2 (2013)
Yeah it caught my eye, too. I'm curious as to who else will pop up in the film.

Author:   Kafani
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 6:45am (PST)
Another unnecessary sequel, along the lines of Taken 2. Mindless action movies need to stop trying to franchise themselves. Die Hard, Lethal Weapon etc. succeeded because they had characters worthy of carrying multiple movies. Liam Neeson's character in Taken held some weight, but even so, the sequel fell flat on its face. I don't remember a single character from RED, just the actors playing them.

Author:   Shinobi_razor
Date:   Jan 23, 13 at 4:49pm (PST)
i love Malkovich's character way too much to not get another sequel. he had me in stitches in the first one.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.