Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your character - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1792080-your-character/

Author:   Midnight
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 8:25pm (PST)
Subject:   Your character
-------------------------------------------
Just curious, but do you guys base your player on yourself or do you make a random person?
I generally make my main player based on myself but on my last file on Wild World I didn't. For New Leaf, I'm defiantly making the my player more like me and I suspect there are a lot more options with their appearances (like how Pikachu mentioned eye colours) that we can change, so that's even better. ^.^

Author:   Carole
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 8:45pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Your character
Usually my ACCF character doesn't look much like me and I even play a boy character sometimes. Right now, my character is a redheaded girl (I have white/grey hair). Boy or girl, I love changing hair color and styles around a lot at Shampoodle.

I haven't used my Mii in ACCF since 2008, even though I think my Mii looks a lot like me.

In New Leaf, we will have so many more customization options! I am looking forward to unleashing my creativity when creating my new character in New Leaf. I suspect my character will look even less like me.

To me, it's all about imagination and creativity and fantasy. Hopefully my new character will not look like me, or like anybody else I have ever seen.

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 8:53pm (PST)
I try to base my character around me as much as possible.
For now, I'm hoping to achieve this
Black colored hair - style I'm not too worried about yet since there are new one's.
brown contacts - my eyes are brown
Oval eyes with eyelash, aka the anime eyes - because I've always somehow gotten them since the GC days.
Tan - hopefully we can tan :o

Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 9:14pm (PST)
quote Pikachu
I try to base my character around me as much as possible.
For now, I'm hoping to achieve this
Black colored hair - style I'm not too worried about yet since there are new one's.
brown contacts - my eyes are brown
Oval eyes with eyelash, aka the anime eyes - because I've always somehow gotten them since the GC days.
Tan - hopefully we can tan
I really hope we get black hair this time! Most people on earth or at least in Japan have black hair, and I really think we need black hair. I have never had black hair IRL, and would like to in the game.

Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 9:18pm (PST)
Carole we do. In one of the Nintendo Direct videos, one of the Directors hair color on her character is black.

Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 9:23pm (PST)
Pikachu, that is so exciting! I didn't notice that so thanks for pointing it out. I can hardly wait to create a new character with black hair!

Author:   Justin
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 10:05pm (PST)
I usually base the character off of whatever I'm feeling at the moment. I usually name him my name, etc. but will dress him up in nintendo-related clothing and whatnot for fun. I think it'd be silly to dress your character up like your boring ol' self in real life, to be honest.

Author:   snow
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 10:17pm (PST)
I've always started all the AC games with a guy character even though I'm a girl. In AC:CF I had my usual guy named Lake, I didn't realize it was going to so popular and people still call me Lake.
I'd really like to break my Ac pattern this time and be Kat or Kathy, not sure if I can though XD

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 10:44pm (PST)
I wouldn't say mine is based off me. Mainly because I don't have green hair irl. I wouldn't be good at trying to make it look like me anyways I reckon. ;o
I could try sorta making it look more like me in New Leaf I reckon, probably most likely go with the blue eyes and purple hair (I plan to dye my hair purple irl some time).

Author:   Heibai
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 2:50pm (PST)
My character is always based off of myself. Clothing is a different story, though. I make my character wear whatever I feel like.

I'm hoping they bring back the big blue eyes with the small pupils since those are my favorite eyes and most closely resemble my own.

IRL, I have thin sideburns with dark brown hair that is usually spiked up in the front and light stubble. That was always about the closest I could get. Maybe even closer now with this game.

Doing this makes me feel like I'm actually in the game I guess? Lol.

Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 6:15pm (PST)
sonic rush
Sideburns? Lolwat I thought you were like 13 xD

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 6:16pm (PST)
I usually go with the "anime" eyes and a basic ponytail or pigtails. Imo that's the cutest combo, and I love looking at my character and thinking she's adorable. Now that there is much more customization, I'll most likely model this one off of me, but I won't go so far as to use my Mii because I feel like that takes away from the Animal Crossing experience. Sooo this one will have green eyes, long brown hair, and Idk a serious-looking face maybe? We'll see. (:

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 8:48pm (PST)
Probably most likely gonna make mine look like my one in CF.

Just with purple hair though. <3

Author:   Midnight
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 11:29pm (PST)
Purple hair is awesome. :D
quote Justin
I usually base the character off of whatever I'm feeling at the moment. I usually name him my name, etc. but will dress him up in nintendo-related clothing and whatnot for fun. I think it'd be silly to dress your character up like your boring ol' self in real life, to be honest.
Ewwies, I wouldn't make my outfits match myself. XD Probably just my eyes and hair. Though, I would sometimes do a random hair colour like purple or blue. At some point of my life I'd like to dye my hair one of those colours, so yeah. :3

Author:   Hmszelda
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 5:37am (PST)
Oh I never base it off me.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.