Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: @doubutsuno_mori - Official NoJ Twitter Updates - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1775016-doubutsuno_mori-official-noj-twitter-updates/6.htm

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 4:16pm (PST)
Subject:   @doubutsuno_mori - Official NoJ Twitter Updates
-------------------------------------------
Personally I'm happy to have Rover back on the train. I remember when I hated it back in the original Animal Crossing because he'd never shut up. But I kind of miss it.

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 6:29pm (PST)
Yay for Rover. :3 So much cooler to talk to than Kapp'n.

I so want a Giant Clam Shell.

Author:   Midnight
Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 9:30pm (PST)
Yay for Rover!!! He's a cute kitty. :3
Ooo a Giant Clam Shell? That's interesting. Well, it isn't really but idek...

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Oct 31, 12 at 1:47pm (PST)
Subject:   re: @doubutsuno_mori - Official NoJ Twitter Updates
Tweet #33: Music Box (Full Article)

Well, this answers the question from the previous tweet. If you bring a giant clam shell and a music track to R Parkers, you get a fancy music box that plays that track! I think this is really cool; it looks like it would go well with the regal furniture set. :3

Author:   Mew
Date:   Oct 31, 12 at 4:06pm (PST)
That music box is really freakin awesome. And the best friend feature is going to be so helpful... But I still can't get over the golden fruit. Im going to grow an orchard of those things dammit

Rover scene looks exactly like Population Growing beginning amirite?

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Nov 01, 12 at 6:08pm (PST)
I feel like that music box would look good in the new seashell furniture set we get this time around c:

Date:   Nov 01, 12 at 8:44pm (PST)
quote Mew
Rover scene looks exactly like Population Growing beginning amirite?
I just went through the sequence yesterday; it does indeed. The bus looks much more modern and clean here though, as it should. And Joan is missing from the back seat. I enjoyed her puzzled expression every time the train hit a bump. It made having to listen to Rover a bit more tolerable. xD

---

Tweet #34: Halloween Festival (Full Article)

Yay Halloween! I'm a day late posting this, shame on me. Looks like the normal activities will ensue what with the costumes and candy. Make sure you have candy on you at all times though, or you'll get tricked! At least I think. I just explained what happened to me in the original AC here and it was rather unpleasant. :s

---

Tweet #35: Mushroom Season (Full Article)

Omg mushrooms! Again, I never got into CF so I wouldn't know, but apparently this is a returning feature. I used to pick edible mushrooms when I was little (pro status) so I can't wait to see what this is all about.

---

Tweet #36: Birthday Party (Full Article)

This looks so awesome! When it's our birthday we can throw a party and our neighbors will bring presents. I hope they have good taste in gifts they usually don't. I looove the birthday hat; the gift shop at my work sells ones just like it. I wonder if you can only wear it on your birthday cause I'd love to just wear it around like a loser. :D

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Nov 02, 12 at 8:26am (PST)
I didn't mind the Mushroom Season stuff. It was an interesting addition to the series so I'd probably play around with it again.

Date:   Nov 02, 12 at 11:56am (PST)
In the last picture. The birthday one, I see a birthday poster in it. :o maybe you get a poster and the hat as gifts from your neighbor? Or your mom? Can't wait to find out c: this wait isn't too bad anymore considering that it's already November.

Date:   Nov 03, 12 at 8:14am (PST)
^ Considering the game comes out in 5 days in Japan! Hehe I'm so excited.

---

Tweet #37: Surprise Mushroom Lamp (Full Article)

Instead of picking up a mushroom like this kid thought, it turned out to be a lamp! I remember mushroom furniture in the original game but I think you had to get it through an event. How interesting. =o

---

Tweet #28: Maiko (Full Article)

Hey look it's Katie! Well, not really. Maiko doesn't translate to Katie nor does the source article say it's her. She looks very similar though and does pretty much the same thing Katie did. Maybe she's a relative?

Date:   Nov 03, 12 at 10:10am (PST)
I am glad the mushroom series is coming back here too. I think that's how you would collect the mush series in City Folk, if I'm not mistaken.
And Maiko lol. Maybe it's a long lost cousin. She doesn't look as old as the mom did, but she doesn't look as young as the kitten.

Author:   Justin
Date:   Nov 03, 12 at 11:30am (PST)
I'm a bit late with all the pictures. They're all very exciting!

The clam music box looks awesome, but will probably only fit in with a beach/regal related series. I still think it's a pretty sweet idea, and one I'll probably be using in the game. Mushroom series was never a favorite of mine, but I do like the feeling of mushrooms during a certain season. Glad to see that returning.

One of the things I hated about City Folk was when a neighbor would ask to throw a party at your house and then... nothing happened. Glad to see some more neighbor/player interactions with things like birthday parties. Exciting!

Author:   Heibai
Date:   Nov 03, 12 at 2:27pm (PST)
quote Pikachu
I think that's how you would collect the mush series in City Folk, if I'm not mistaken.
You is correct. I remember finding all of the Mush Furniture in City Folk (which my sister deleted just the other day).

I actually never had the opportunity to meet/help Katie and Kaitlin. Sad. ;-;

Date:   Nov 03, 12 at 9:50pm (PST)
quote Pikachu
And Maiko lol. Maybe it's a long lost cousin. She doesn't look as old as the mom did, but she doesn't look as young as the kitten.
I'm convinced Katie just grew up. I mean really:

Twin cousins don't exist and this is just TOO similar. :s

Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 8:53am (PST)
Fluidity
You're most likely right xD maybe her mom got alzheimers and she lost her :P
Nah, if anything, it probably is the same thing, or a missing item. I think a missing item would be easier for those with...uhh...no friends or have no way to get online. O.o

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.