Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: New Information from Japan's Nintendo Direct - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1770942-new-information-from-japans-nintendo-direct/2.htm

Author:   Midnight-Camelot
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 7:42pm (PST)
Subject:   re: New Information from Japan's Nintendo Direct
-------------------------------------------
Also I read somewhere that maybe there could be an election every year or something like that, it'd then let you have multiple people

Author:   Midnight
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 8:21pm (PST)
Ooh, I actually missed quite a bit. Thanks for making everything easier to read, Fluidity. 8D
Hmm, the only thing I'm probably not happy about is "Local and Online play for 2-4 players", I was hoping they would allow more people to visit your town. Ah well. :')
Lol, I wonder if the villagers will able to understand what I'm saying to them in the microphone. ;L

Author:   XXIV
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 10:14pm (PST)
Midnight:
Probably just their names.
I meant, when it comes to Miis, that we could now have skin tones for people who have extremely dark skin tones. I believe it was Charlie who said that they wanted to be black, but my memory fails me at the moment.

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 10:26pm (PST)
quote XXIV
Midnight:
I meant, when it comes to Miis, that we could now have skin tones for people who have extremely dark skin tones. I believe it was Charlie who said that they wanted to be black, but my memory fails me at the moment.
Yup that was me, but I don't really want to use a Mii head for the black skin tone. I used funny characters/Miis as my Mii character in AC:WW, I think i had a black character once though. I just want my character to have a light brown skin tone though in this game, and there is a tone like that. :3

But yeah, I believe there are Miis in this game or on the 3DS? I don't have a 3DS yet so I dunno if the Miis are on it. I think there are Mii heads in this game because a bit of the video I seen from the "New Information from Japan's Nintendo Direct" and the site with all the pictures Phi posted.

Midnight still smells like bad smells.

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 10:28pm (PST)
quote XXIV
Midnight:
Haha yeah, I know. :P I mean like, if they will understand me when if I call out to them.
Ahh, I see! xD

Author:   XXIV
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 10:50pm (PST)
Charlie

Author:   Justin
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 10:57pm (PST)
I never really opted to use Mii heads in City Folk and I doubt I will be with this game either. I think the in game faces look better.

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 11:00pm (PST)
quote XXIV
Charlie

Pretty much the same thing like on the Wii. Are these the tones on the 3DS? o: I was wondering if they were on the 3DS and stuff, and I'm guessing they are with the images I said I seen from that thread with one of the creators/helpers of this game having a Mii head.

But like I said, I want my main character to have a brown skin tone. If this is like AC:CF where you can switch to your Mii, I will probably use a retarded Mii for that. I dunno, the Miis just don't look right next to the Animal Crossing characters really. Eh, I rumbled on....but I really don't want to use the Mii head mainly is all I'm saying. xD .-.'

Midnight: I can't wait to scream at them with the megaphone or whatever lol, oh God there is gonna be so much animal abuse. I MUST trap my animals with holes again too. SOMEBODY CALL PETA.

Also eh, 4 is fine still. I think 5 or 6 is too much to handle especially if it's new people you can't really trust that well. 5 to 6 close friends in your town would be more awesome though. The towns sound way bigger too, so it could have more people. But that might mean more lag, and sometimes you have to babysit people you can't really trust at first because they may start ruining stuff. The same stuff can happen with 4 people though, hahaha.

Edit:

quote Justin
I never really opted to use Mii heads in City Folk and I doubt I will be with this game either. I think the in game faces look better.
Pretty much this, I wouldn't use a Mii head as my main thing at all. I would only use it more a lot if I was pretending to be some character better with the Mii head for awhile, or just some retarded Mii faced character. I AGREED WITH JUSTIN FOR ONCE!

Main character light brown/black skin > Mii.

Author:   Justin
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 11:04pm (PST)
Haha, I hadn't even thought about that! The megaphone is going to make animal-abuse so much more fun. Calling neighbors over into their traps is going to be so much easier than pushing them and consequently having them scream at you.

I'm really looking forward to this game!

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 11:15pm (PST)
Hahhaa, like the way you're thinking Charlie. I wonder if they get annoyed if you call them and run away.
Hmm, good point. If you really don't trust them you can banish them! I generally trust people though, I wouldn't let someone into my town if I didn't trust them at all.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.