Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General On Topic Discussion 4: Jump In? - page 12

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1759896-general-on-topic-discussion-4-jump-in/12.htm

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 12:15am (PST)
Subject:   re: General On Topic Discussion 4: Jump In?
-------------------------------------------
That reminds me of how I always use to make random designs on WW, and I'd make my sister display them in her town, hehe. :3 Though I don't think I'm particularly good at designing stuff.

Sorta on topic but, Sonic Rush I just wanted to say how much I like you avvy (and your sig). <:

Author:   Midnight
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 12:22am (PST)
Lol I went through a phase where I kept doing all these designs. They were REALLY crap tbh. xDD
Uhh I can't remember, but in Jump Out we can do designs for front, back and the sides, yesh?

Annd umm that awkward moment when Whitney wears a completely white shirt. :I

Author:   Heibai
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 6:14am (PST)
Why thank you, squiggle bath. I haven't changed them in forever, so these are my temps until I can come up with something better.

Also XXIV THANK YOU. I always hated having to start over on a design because we couldn't copy/cut and paste a design. My designs would always be too far to the left or up or something, but no longer!

That reminds me, when the game comes out, we need to have a pattern exchange thread since you can now scan QR codes.

Author:   Justin
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 12:28pm (PST)
I was huge on designs for awhile. I love how you can make things so customizable in AC. I still have my town completely covered in designs!

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 7:59pm (PST)
I designed my very own town flag. It's a very pathetic looking koru. :')

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 9:26pm (PST)
I don't think I ever really tried to design anything in the Animal Crossing games. Just wasn't my thing.

Author:   Carole
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 11:50pm (PST)
I design stuff all the time... Flags, clothing, paths, and so on. But even my 3DSXL is so small that I don't think it would be possible, at least not in as much detail. Oh well!

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 6:14pm (PST)
I hope there is more space to store designs and whatnot. Like, I had to put designs Wendell gave to me on display. Then my villagers look ridiculous wearing stone pavement designs. ;L

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 6:52am (PST)
I only made a couple of designs before, and I think I made Naruto designs in AC:WW back when I liked Naruto and made a Naruto town. My first town got hacked and I had to restart or something though. Or...I just took up all the designs. My Naruto town was pretty good though methinks.

In AC:CF I made a toad shirt/body design to match the Toad hat/brown shoes I had at one point, it was perfect! o: Overall designing isn't really my thing in Animal Crossing unless I REALLY want to make something or no one else did yet. The tutorials on how to make stuff online makes everything 10 times easier though. I did Toad's shirt by myself though I believe and I made naked design too with a buttcrack too iirc, lulz. I think Justin had it on once too.

Also someone showed me this on MSN like yesterday, this is so appropriate to post here.

Author:   XXIV
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 1:33pm (PST)
No. No. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has infected even here, the innocent AC3DS forum. WE MUST BURN THE BRINGER!

Author:   Justin
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 3:16pm (PST)
Charlie, I totally made the six pack with the butt crack. You're taking credit for my beautiful creation! Lol

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 4:33pm (PST)
quote XXIV
No. No. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has infected even here, the innocent AC3DS forum. WE MUST BURN THE BRINGER!
But Gangnam Style is awesome! Are you one of those bandwagon haters who just hates stuff because it is popular and everyone else likes it? Meh, people like that are stupid. Not saying you are, just saying. Some popular stuff isn't that good at all, but I happen to like Gangnam Style! Everyone doesn't have to like it though of course, but some people seem to hate everything popular and they make themselves sound like a hipster like "WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL WITH THIS POPULAR SONG". Some of those people start to like whatever it is or probably secretly liked it from the start anyways.

EVERYTHING IS TOO MAINSTREAM, UGH.

quote Justin
Charlie, I totally made the six pack with the butt crack. You're taking credit for my beautiful creation! Lol
Oh yeah that was you! I remember the Toad design I made, which is like half naked looking too. Oops, my bad. SORRY LITTLETON.

Now that I remember it, I don't know if I ever had brown shoes, or if there were any brown shoes you could get.....probably.

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 5:51pm (PST)
HAHAHA! Omg, Charlie, that picture is so funny. ;L Brilliant.

Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 6:20am (PST)
quote Midnight
HAHAHA! Omg, Charlie, that picture is so funny. ;L Brilliant.

See what you did smelly? You killed the GD. ;I <- My smiley btw.

Also I was thinking that some of us should play City Folk together sometimes just for fun and old time's sake. I don't know where my DS or AC:WW are atm so that's why I didn't say WW. We should just play City Folk because it's more recent and it's pretty much AC:WW 2.0 with a City anyways!

It has a few other new items as well, meh.

PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE?

Author:   XXIV
Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 6:43am (PST)
Charlie:
I don't like Gangnam Style, not because of its mainstreamyness (although when you go to the gym and hear it on the radio, I had to do a huge facepalm and nearly fell off the treadmill while walking backwards), but because I just don't like it. If I wanted to listen to a good song, I'd listen to Tatakai or Calling, both of which are excellent songs from Asia.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.