Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General On Topic Discussion 4: Jump In? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1759896-general-on-topic-discussion-4-jump-in/

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 5:28am (PST)
Subject:   General On Topic Discussion 4: Jump In?
-------------------------------------------
Because I totally waited to hax the GD out of you guys.

Carry on.

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 6:48am (PST)
Subject:   re: General On Topic Discussion 4: Jump In?

HI SAGA
C:

Author:   Boreas
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 8:00am (PST)
Hey, hey, hey listen. Animal Crossing for Wii U.

Not :D

Also, MH3G is the next MH game coming to NA/EU next March, under the title Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, with online function for the Wii U and cross platform savings.
You win this round Capcom B|

Author:   Heibai
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 1:08pm (PST)
While we're semi-off topic...

Everyone heard about the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for 3DS, yes?

Author:   Phi
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 1:27pm (PST)
    I hope I don't have to chose between MH3G and AC 3DS. ;O; I already have to choose between Pokemon Conquest, White 2, Super Mario 3D Land and KI: Uprising. ;-;

Author:   XXIV
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 7:46pm (PST)
Sonic Rush: Totally, though I am disappoint. Now I'll never get Gen. 5 PD sprites ;~;

Oh, BTW, this be Boreas, just at ze new accountsenteimerdingenshloozebangendooben.

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 1:15am (PST)
NO, NO I WILL NOT JUMP IN. O: <

AND YES SONIC RUSH I HEARD ABOUT THAT AND I AM EXCITED. <3

Author:   Midnight
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 2:28am (PST)
HAHA, I forgot you turned me into your tree planting slave, Pikachu! xDD
YESH NEW THREAD!!!! <<:

Gotenks, "WE LICK SHOWS"? HAHA! I don't even. XDD I think that's a great slogan tbh. :D

Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 9:38am (PST)
quote XXIV
Sonic Rush: Totally, though I am disappoint. Now I'll never get Gen. 5 PD sprites ;~;

Oh, BTW, this be Boreas, just at ze new accountsenteimerdingenshloozebangendooben.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? GO BACK TO YOUR ACCOUNT YOU NUB.

My memory sucks. I remember playing AC:WW with a couple of people back then but I don't remember who.

Charlie keeps saying we played, but I don't remember playing with him at all?
Sakuraba Neku. I remember him coming to my town and giving me a lot of crowns. Haha, you crazy hacker, you. After I met you I started having the logical mentality that not all hackers were bad people.
Gotenks We played a few times to give each other Nookingtons. We both restarted our towns at the same time if my memory serves me right.

And there's a bunch of people from the AC:WW forums who are basically gone now.

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 9:54am (PST)
Boreas > XXIV. The roman numerals remind me of general discussion threads, lol.

Also we probably didn't play Saga. I kind of remember seeing you in someone's town but I dunno. I find it funny how I was in AC:WW gangs but I don't think I really played with anyone too much. I played with some people on Neo (like the randoms), but I mostly played with friends of friends times ten, and people outside of Neo like I told you on MSN.

Even all of the randoms I played with on here are gone too. Well at least my closest friends like you, Sakuraba Neku, Fluidity, Virtue and a few others are still here. Fag FFXFREAK comes back randomly too. HAGEMONSTER even PMd me not too long ago and I replied back, and he said something back too....But I forgot to reply back again lol oops.

Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 10:23am (PST)
But I don't wanna D:
Besides, XXIV is 24, and June 24th is Fors Fortuna, a day when the ancient Romans would worship the goddess of luck and good fortune, Fortuna. I was gonna go for XI, but two letters are no longer allowed, right?

Not in a good mood. Had to sell TWEWY (a crime punishable by death) so I could get enough moneys to buy Magician's Quest Mysterious Times (I <3 you Cherry), didn't wake up until 11:00 clock this morning, making me miss school, and I've been wearing the same clothes for 3 weeks, since my land lady's son is too busy watching TV to take his clothes out of the washer and dryer. Arghhhhhh!!!!

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 11:01am (PST)
XXIV Ex Ex Ivy: I never played TWEWY yet, but I really want too. There's a new game out for the iPod app store and some other system I think? You couldn't sell something else if you loved TWEWY so much? Lol. Also nah, two letter names aren't allowed anymore. Which is why I changed my name.

I hope you washed your clothes at least...;I

hi pikachu.

Edit: Ah, I remember seeing Magician's Quest Mysterious Times. I didn't look too much into it, but I looked it up just now. WELLLLL...it looks just like Animal Crossing but the magic version or some shiii....

Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 11:06am (PST)
quote Charlie

Edit: Ah, I remember seeing Magician's Quest Mysterious Times. I didn't look too much into it, but I looked it up just now. WELLLLL...it looks just like Animal Crossing but the magic version or some shiii....

All of a sudden I'm really interested in that game. What system is it for?
Magic + AC Like = I'M SOLD. I love magical stuff. That's why I love magical girls and all.

Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 1:42pm (PST)
quote Saga
quote Charlie

All of a sudden I'm really interested in that game. What system is it for?
Magic + AC Like = I'M SOLD. I love magical stuff. That's why I love magical girls and all.
DS, but its pretty hard to find. I love casting the fart spell, but nobody can take a joke

Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 1:48pm (PST)
I'm currently biding on one on E-Bay. Hopefully I will win it. No "Buy Now" option.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.