Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Japanese Release Date Announced! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1756971-japanese-release-date-announced/

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 4:53am (PST)
Subject:   Japanese Release Date Announced!
-------------------------------------------
FINALLY. NoJ just announced via Nintendo Direct that Animal Crossing 3DS will be released on November 8th 2012 in Japan! The session is still streaming live at this early hour, so I don't have a source to provide you with yet, but I will after school if someone doesn't beat me to it. So pumped!

A big thanks to Gotenks who woke me up with a text to tell me this this morning. In fact, I was sleeping through my alarm so I may have missed class... But yeah anyway, this is good guys.

Gotenks E: Here's a source though I wouldn't lie about it either. ;P Put the video above.

Fluidity E: Thanks buddy!

This message was edited on 2012-10-03T18:09:04-07:00.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 4:58am (PST)
Subject:   re: Japanese Release Date Announced!
Was holding off on making the thread Fluidity because I was waiting for a video that showed off the new footage. Added a source to your post too. :3 But here's some new details from the video:

*You decide what shops to build
*You can change store hours
*Adjust the town to fit your style
*Exchange characters via QR Codes
*Furniture colors can be changed

Author:   Phi
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 4:59am (PST)
    ejfhwieugfwieugf wiwegjhw giwueghiwueghw THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER. :3

I don't really mind when it's released but it's nice to have an idea. x3

Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 5:17am (PST)

And here's the video! Just making sure Fluidity and Phi come check the video out since they posted already.

Author:   Phi
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 5:26am (PST)
    I love love love the amount of customisation. :3 Some of those players had the most adorable little hairstyles and outfits. It's amazing what just allowing shoes and pants does to a game. x3

I never thought I'd be so happy to see so much customisation. :3 I adore how the houses look. Also, custom opening hours is amazing. D:

Yay that Booker finally gets his own lost and found shop. ^^

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 5:34am (PST)
ERMAHGERD.
ERNIMERL CRERSING RELERSE DERT.
ERNIMERL CRERSING FERTERGE.
Is it okay for me to say I am having a major orgasm right now?

Booker looks so adorable in his new outfit, especially his hat. xD And I like the blue llama too. :3
IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY THIS IS TOO MUCH HAPPINESS FOR ERIES.

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 6:38am (PST)
quote Phi
    I don't really mind when it's released but it's nice to have an idea. x3

I don't really care either as long as it's not like the end of next year or like 2016, lulz.

I'm glad Booker got his lost and found shop back from the original Animal Crossing too. But they were trying something nice I guess. But gah, I love Booker haha. I wonder who that dog is standing there at like 0:50, WHERE IS CHOPPER. They should of made Chopper be with Booker in the lost and found shop, or be the security outside....hmmm. I HOPE HE IS STILL IN THE GAME.

Gold and space looking furniture look cool. I definitely want those.

I'm still loving how you're like a preteen/and or teen now and not like....7. But wow everything looks so awesome, I can't wait! Like I said before, this Animal Crossing is a big step up.

qsaahaihjohjohdu7gtuiprhuihephepuihe I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME GAMEPLAY. ;____;'

Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 6:49am (PST)
Charlie

I can't really see them having it released at the end of next year. They did say the first quarter of next year so I'm still thinking it will be March. It's a shame that there's no NA Nintendo Direct because we could of possibly gotten a release date today...then again the last NA/JP Nintendo Direct had a trailer in the Japan one and no mention in ours. ;_;

I missed having Booker's own place. It was kind of nice to have the little security house back in the original. So it's nice to see it back and probably part of the mall.

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 7:25am (PST)
Gotenks: Haha I know, Bradycakes. I was just kidding around (obviously).

Hm, wasn't Chopper a security guy with him originally? But Chopper was outside or something?......I don't exactly remember because I only played the original AC a few times because I didn't really like it, lol.

Yeah his lost and found shop would make more sense in the mall now instead of in the town. Maybe Chopper is mall security lol.

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 11:25am (PST)
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. I AM SOOOOO HAPPY. EVEN IF THE RELEASE DATE IS FOR JAPAN, OURS MUST NOT BE TOO FAR OFF! D: GOD THIS GAME LOOKS AMAZING. OHMYGOD OHMYGOD AMSEY D:
Gotenks that Gold room looks familiar, eh? XD

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 11:27am (PST)
Aha, someone's happy! :D
But yay! I can't wait!! :DD Some good news to make up for the bad is always a good thing ^_~

Lovely to see an improvement to Brewster's Coffee Shop as well as a special Lost and Found building for Booker ^_^

...Looks like i'm gonna get in debt again though! O:

Edit: Added release date into the Animal Crossing NeoWiki, Wahoo!~
Also adding source.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 12:14pm (PST)

HOLY MODAR COWS HOLY COW HOLY GIRAFFE AND HOLY GRACY SOME NEWS ON THE RELEASE DATE.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU FLUIDITY FOR POSTING THIS HOLY YESSSSS.

Now let's just hope the American version doesn't take too long coming out!

EDIT:

*Reviews Katie's release dates on her other thread*

JP November 23, 2005
NA December 5, 2005

POSSIBLE CHANCE FOR A 2012 RELEASE FOR US PLZ?

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 12:28pm (PST)
Now that we have the release date for Japan, we can use Fluidity logic to figure out the NA release date. Since Japan's release date is on the 2nd week of November during a waxing crescent moon, we can assume that Nintendo has this all planned out. Thus, the NA release date will fall halfway through the Sagittarius month, which confirms a December 2012 release date.

All joking aside, it's nice to see a solid release date for the game regardless in what country. Still too far away for me to get even remotely interested, but this is a good start.

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 12:58pm (PST)
Fluidity logic? I'll give you Fluidity logic Mr. I Fail at Math. I'm surprised you can make sense of quarters in a year and understand estimated dates ahjfgsdhjfbukj. Let me make it clear yet AGAIN that I was only bored and speculating. I understand there is a SUPER small chance it will happen and I don't believe it will. I was only humoring my neglected hopefulness. ),: BUT OMG ANDY IF IT DOES <3

quote squiggle bath
ERMAHGERD.
ERNIMERL CRERSING RELERSE DERT.
ERNIMERL CRERSING FERTERGE.

ERMAHGERD I KNER! Lol Brewster's new Cafe is lookin' good, more roomy and less shady in the corner where you couldn't see much.. All of the buldings look so nice and modern. IIRC, NookWay and Nookingtons were the only ones that looked updated in WW. The different houses look really cool too. You can bet I'm gonna have the Asian one. =D I just wish I knew more Japanese so I could understand the video better. ):

Author:   Heibai
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 3:23pm (PST)
ERMAGERD! FERNELER! ER RELERSE DERT! THERK YER, NERNTERNDER!

My day just got more awesome. I seriously almost cried during the video. Lost and Found is back?! More new characters?! Dear God, bless us all. This is the single most exciting moment in the history of history.

I need a moment.

;__;

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.