Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pre-Orders & Purchases - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1751625-pre-orders-purchases/3.htm

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 7:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Pre-Orders & Purchases
-------------------------------------------

Gotenks I am not Trying, I will. B)

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 10:22pm (PST)
quote Pikachu

Gotenks I am not Trying, I will. B)

Hphm....women. Always trying to spend our damn money!

I MEAN UHHHH, GOTENKS! You're buying me all the plushies I want too.

And you can preorder the game, pick it up for me, and send it to me!

What a nice friend you are!

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Aug 31, 12 at 10:24pm (PST)

Charlie dont you spend your money at strip clubs, on big rims and grape koolaid anyway? >.>
Jk bebs c:

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Sep 01, 12 at 11:15am (PST)
quote Pikachu

Charlie dont you spend your money at strip clubs, on big rims and grape koolaid anyway? >.>
Jk bebs c:

You should have told him that 6 years ago, because he does.

Looks like I will be able to pre-order my copy (courtesy of Katie! Woo!). That makes me happy because I know for a fact it would be really hard to find if I couldn't pre order it. I remembering when Tales of the Abyss 3DS came out. I couldn't find it not even on E-Bay, so I like making sure I will get my games on time now.

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 4:37pm (PST)
It's official!

Pumped. And don't worry Saga, you're covered. :3

Author:   Phi
Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 4:49pm (PST)
    Yay for you. :3

Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 5:50pm (PST)
quote Fluidity
And don't worry Saga, you're covered. :3
<3 you. Thanks!

Author:   Heibai
Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 7:03pm (PST)
Phahahahaha! Melvin... what a great name.

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 10:22pm (PST)
quote Sonic Rush
Phahahahaha! Melvin... what a great name.

Hurrhurr, I was gonna say that. xD

That makes me jealous though, I'm waiting to pre order when we get an actual release date. And that better come soon.

Author:   Carole
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 4:19pm (PST)
quote Carole
I probably will not pre-order. To tell the truth, I have become so used to waiting for it by now, that I will probably wait until it is easily available at stores.

I do not have a 3DS console yet, because this is the only game I would play on it. So, I would buy both on the same day from Best Buy or Amazon or something. I can't see buying the console based on the promise that some day this game will be released.

It could take longer than we think, you know.
And then again.... Can I change my mind?

I just ordered the 3DS XL, Harvest Moon, Tale of Two Towns for 3DS, and Animal Crossing, Wild World for DS (which I think should work on the 3DS XL?). I never got a chance to play AC WW before (just City Folk) so maybe I will enjoy it. Or not. But I am so crazy about City Folk that I probably need to try it. I have played City Folk almost every day since November, 2008 and it is still my favorite game.

NOW - - as soon as a release date is announced for AC Jump Out, I'll pre-order it.

I think I must be nuts to have ordered all this at once, but life is short and I had the $$, so I decided to go for it. Hope this wasn't a dumb decision.

Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 5:23pm (PST)
Carole DS games work with the 3DS. I assume it will work in the 3DS XL too.

Actually, I'm not sure if you will enjoy ACWW hahaha. If you played ACCF but never played AC:WW then you have already played AC:WW on steroids. Most of us who played ACWW and got ACCF were disappointed because of how similar CF really was to ACWW.

ACWW is a lot simpler than ACCF. There's not even relieve in your town, everything's flat. While I love ACWW a lot, I think those who played ACCF before are going to find below average.

Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 7:07pm (PST)
Thanks for the reply, Saga!

Oh good - - I'm glad it will at least work on the 3DS. From what I understand, if it does then it should probably work on the 3DS XL (it just won't be in 3D on either the 3DS or 3DS XL).

You're right - - it will probably be disappointing. At least it might be a little different. I have played ACCF so much that any little difference would sure be welcome. I am hoping that that ACWW, plus the Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns will keep me busy until AC Jump Out is released. Jump Out is really what I want, though.

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 9:14pm (PST)
Just be careful with the 3DS/DS backwards compatibility Carole. A lot of us have had problems, although I don't know if they will be as frequent on the 3DSXL. Nice choice by the way, although I would have held off on WW just because I want to really enjoy AC3DS as the first AC game I've played in a while. You'll enjoy it though. :3

Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 9:54pm (PST)
Thanks for the input, Fluidity.

After reading your post and Saga's post, and after thinking about it, I cancelled the order for WW. I wasn't that sure about it anyway. It was coming in a separate shipment that was going to take almost a month longer than the other stuff which was annoying to begin with. While waiting for Jump Out, I can play Harvest Moon on the 3DS XL and that should be enough to get used to the console. Meanwhile, I'll keep playing ACCF on my Wii.

Author:   Flagman
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 5:51am (PST)
I won't be pre-ordering it unless it's packed full of bonuses because there won't be a problem going into my local game store and picking up a copy, seeing as i've managed to do that with more popular games like Fifa 13 and Modern Warfare 3.

I think waiting for the postman to come on the day is extremley painful.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.