Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Shoes Shoes Shoes - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1744675-shoes-shoes-shoes/2.htm

Author:   Uvailable
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 5:56am (PST)
Subject:   re: Shoes Shoes Shoes
-------------------------------------------
Socks would be epic!

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 6:11am (PST)
Socks WOULD be epic? But socks ARE in the game xD

Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 8:54am (PST)
quote Pikachu
Socks WOULD be epic? But socks ARE in the game xD

Oh. xD

Author:   Carole
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 9:08am (PST)
I am just hoping that I can even SEE their little shoes, on my 3DS XL.

When I went from a 28" TV to a 60" TV, I was so pleased because I was able to see the details of the little shoes in ACCF for the first time. Before, all I could really see was the color of them. But then, I am not a bright eyed younger person like some forum members. (I'm probably as old as the grandmas of some of you, but I am still a big AC fan like you are.)

Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 9:31am (PST)
Haha well Carol, you are not the only older person who enjoys games. If I remember correctly, Keiichi (spelling?) is 54 and Gaming Geezer is around 55+

The details on the shoes this time around is actually pretty clear :) when they showed the first preview of the male character long ago, I could clearly see he had on some of the modern sneakers we wear ("we" as in most teens and young adults) and you could see the laces and things on boots. Plus, according to some of the jap members, you can even see tufts of due sticking out on some of the furrier members of AC:NL.

Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 9:43am (PST)
quote Pikachu
Haha well Carol, you are not the only older person who enjoys games. If I remember correctly, Keiichi (spelling?) is 54 and Gaming Geezer is around 55+

The details on the shoes this time around is actually pretty clear when they showed the first preview of the male character long ago, I could clearly see he had on some of the modern sneakers we wear ("we" as in most teens and young adults) and you could see the laces and things on boots. Plus, according to some of the jap members, you can even see tufts of due sticking out on some of the furrier members of AC:NL.
How cute!! I am going to LOVE the shoes. I think they are so cute on ACCF. Glad to hear that some other older people have the good sense to enjoy video games in their spare time.

Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 11:29am (PST)
quote Carole
quote Pikachu

The details on the shoes this time around is actually pretty clear when they showed the first preview of the male character long ago, I could clearly see he had on some of the modern sneakers we wear ("we" as in most teens and young adults) and you could see the laces and things on boots. Plus, according to some of the jap members, you can even see tufts of due sticking out on some of the furrier members of AC:NL.
How cute!! I am going to LOVE the shoes. I think they are so cute on ACCF. Glad to hear that some other older people have the good sense to enjoy video games in their spare time.
There is no age limit in video games! I look forward to playing with all of you and visiting your towns once NL hits the market. Carole, we should play CF some time.

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 8:55pm (PST)
I admire Carole and her love for games (AC, what good taste) at her age; it's so awesome. I wish more people were like her.

As for shoes, I can't wait to get boots for the snowy weather. I always felt bad for my AC characters trudging through the snow in their little sneakers. ._.

Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 7:39pm (PST)
quote Fluidity
I admire Carole and her love for games (AC, what good taste) at her age; it's so awesome. I wish more people were like her.

As for shoes, I can't wait to get boots for the snowy weather. I always felt bad for my AC characters trudging through the snow in their little sneakers. ._.

Aw, thank you. I played games a lot way back when (1980's and early 1990's), but then got all caught up in my career and family, and didn't have the time for games or anything else that I wanted to do. Life was good but pretty much no "me time" back then. So now that I am 64 and retired, at last I have more time to play video games and there are sure some good ones available to play while I wait for New Leaf!

I agree, boots would be great for snowy weather! I usually make sure there is a knit cap available for my character when winter approaches.

Dressing for the weather is sometimes a little tough. When it is raining hard, I usually put an explorer hat on my character when fishing since we cannot hold an umbrella and a fishing pole both at once.

It would be nice if our characters could go barefoot in the summer and while swimming!

Date:   Nov 23, 12 at 2:46pm (PST)
Your character can actually go barefoot whenever you wish them too. Even in the middle of winter c:
I plan on using mostly boots depending on there color. I also saw some ballerina shoes that were cute as well :D

Author:   snow
Date:   Nov 25, 12 at 4:16pm (PST)
Carole I'm 38 and play games and have been around neo for a long time. When I tell the kids how old I am, I haven't been treated nice. I keep it to my self unless someone ask, it's nice seeing some older people around XD

I think it's cool you can go barefoot, my character will be barefoot sometimes

Date:   Nov 25, 12 at 6:06pm (PST)
I just want a release date. The more new information we find, the more I wish they'd just tell us already!

Author:   snow
Date:   Nov 25, 12 at 6:22pm (PST)
I agree, I thnk I've had this reserved for 2 years
We need the game already xD

Date:   Nov 25, 12 at 7:29pm (PST)
quote snow
I agree, I thnk I've had this reserved for 2 years
We need the game already xD
The only logical reason I could think of for them not giving us a release date would be because maybe it isn't ready yet. Fully translated, etc. I don't know.

Date:   Nov 26, 12 at 8:14am (PST)
Some of the content will be changed. But it doesn't take long to translate, really. I agree with what Ground said before and they're probably holding back to not have it interfere with Wii U sales right now. But you'd think they would bring it sometime between December - March with those record sales :(

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.