Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General On-Topic Discussion 3: Jump Out! - page 26

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1736677-general-on-topic-discussion-3-jump-out/26.htm

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Aug 04, 12 at 11:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General On-Topic Discussion 3: Jump Out!
-------------------------------------------
quote Kubrick
    I honestly don't like that colour. It's too boring and unoriginal >; I love my Aqua colour, I think it's so much better. The black is just bleh.

Do...do you wanna swap? 8D
Actually, I prefer the purple one. >: Or a green one. >: Or even the red one. >>:

Author:   Kubrick
Date:   Aug 04, 12 at 11:55pm (PST)

Date:   Aug 04, 12 at 11:59pm (PST)
quote Kubrick
    squiggle bath, no B| What colour do you have? o;

I love how on topic we are o-o

I said black a while ago. B| But that's just rude. </3

And uhh, I would totally want a Animal Crossing 3DS really. O: Except I wouldn't wanna buy myself another 3DS. ;____;

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 12:09am (PST)
quote Justin
I'm in desperate need of a 3DS, too, Charlie. You're not alone! I've got my eyes on the blue 3DS as well; I think it looks better than the other colors currently.
Too bad the cool blue one is in Japan only atm. Aqua Blue will do though. D;

quote Boreas
NB: You should also look for the Fire Emblem SE. Was limited edition, and looks way cool. I believe Monster Hunter 3G and Dragon Quest also got SEs.

I jokingly told Symphonic Abyss once that the reason Japan gets all the "Tales of" games while rarely releasing internationally was because we lost WWII, which in all seriousness probably doesn't happen (maybe..... ).

Although it wouldn't hurt Bandai to release some more Tamagotchis. I WANT FULL COLOUR AND BACKLIGHTS!!!!! :‹
Yeah the Fire Emblem 3DS looks awesome, buy it for me.

quote Kubrick
    I honestly don't like that colour. It's too boring and unoriginal >; I love my Aqua colour, I think it's so much better. The black is just bleh.

YOU'RE BORING AND UNORIGINAL.

Cobalt Blue > Aqua Blue to me. But I'll just get Aqua Blue, because I don't want to wait for Cobalt to come to the US if it does. Also, black is "bleh"? RACIST!

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 12:18am (PST)
quote NB
Also, black is "bleh"? RACIST!
... I laughed. Charlie, y u so hilarious??

Admittedly, I don't like black as a color for my gaming systems. I usually get gray or white, but barely, if ever black. Black looks great on an iPhone (irony irony, my iPhone is actually white). In my brother's DS Lite you can see his fingerprints all over the poor thing, it's like black was made to scream "HEY, THESE ARE MY OWNER'S FINGERPRINTS". I have a black DSi though, that I got in my birthday like 4 years ago or so. Courtesy of my mom. But I just don't like it. I prefer to get gray or white, or something else.

For some reason the 3DS has a nice choice of colors. I usually don't like eccentric colors like aqua blue but I love it on my 3DS. I guess it's that glossy-like effect that makes it beautiful.

quote Squiggle Bath
And uhh, I would totally want a Animal Crossing 3DS really. O: Except I wouldn't wanna buy myself another 3DS. ;____;
I would love a green 3DS, but I don't want another 3DS either. I actually own 1 Nintendo DS Phat, 2 DS Lites, 1 3DS, and one DSi. I bought the DS Phat a loooong time (maybe a year or two before I joined Neo) with my own money. My white DS Lite was a gift from my mom; she bought it when she went to the USA with her sister. My Zelda Edition DS Lite is also a gift from her, which I got in Christmas 2008 I think. The DSi is yet another gift from her that I got in a birthday, and the 3DS is a gift from her from last Christmas, hahaha.

Author:   Kubrick
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 12:43am (PST)

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 12:45am (PST)
quote Kubrick

I was continuing a topic that was brought up ya nob. B|
And yes you are boring. 8D And mean. </3

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 2:00am (PST)
Vermillion: BECAUSE I JUST AM SO FUNNAY, IT COMES NATURALLY. Racist, what did the DSi ever do to you?

Tbh I went through a lot of DSs/broke them, I had like two or three DS phats. I use the blue one atm, because both of the DS Lites I had got *bleep*ed up, the hinges broke. I had white, then I got black. The hinges were/are super weak tbh.

Kubrick: PROVE IT.

This message was edited on 2012-08-05T03:36:54-07:00.

Author:   Midnight
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 3:12am (PST)
Kubrick, you are pretty boring. B|

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 3:18am (PST)
I never really felt the need to have more than one DS (besides trading purposes and such), that's why I only got meh old DS Lite and 3DS. Though I do tend to steal my brother's DSi and my sister's DS Lite a lot.

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 6:26am (PST)
So I guess I'll just bump on in and say i have the flame red 3DS. And i love it very mucho. C: I really wanted that Gold+Orange one that was showcased before, but as soon as I saw Red, i was like DAYUUUUUM LEMME GET SUMMA DAT.

Author:   Boreas
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 7:35am (PST)
You never know. Nintendo could announce a gold one to launch with NSMB2 and the XL. After all, Purple was announced a mere 20 days before it launched.

NB: Sure, but could You lend me the $700 to buy it? Welfare don't pay well :P

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 11:07am (PST)
quote squiggle bath
I never really felt the need to have more than one DS (besides trading purposes and such), that's why I only got meh old DS Lite and 3DS. Though I do tend to steal my brother's DSi and my sister's DS Lite a lot.
I only went through so many because I would be clumsy and drop my DS to death. The DS Lite hinges were so easy to break too. ;__;'

quote Pikachu
So I guess I'll just bump on in and say i have the flame red 3DS. And i love it very mucho. C: I really wanted that Gold+Orange one that was showcased before, but as soon as I saw Red, i was like DAYUUUUUM LEMME GET SUMMA DAT.
WTF? A GOLD AND ORANGE ONE? I WOULD GET THAT IN A HEARTBEAT! Orange is my second favorite color next to blue. A blue and orange DS wold be super amazing though.

Boreas: I don't have any money! I need a part time job tbh.

Author:   Boreas
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 11:35am (PST)
NB: Any kind of job would be awesomesauce for me -o-

Also, the Gold and Orange 3DSs were 2 seperate ones, not one.

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 1:23pm (PST)
quote Boreas
NB: Any kind of job would be awesomesauce for me -o-

Also, the Gold and Orange 3DSs were 2 seperate ones, not one.
Oh, really? Damn! I would totally get the orange one then. @__@'

Let's get a job together! Somehow....

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.