Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General On-Topic Discussion 3: Jump Out! - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1736677-general-on-topic-discussion-3-jump-out/2.htm

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   May 30, 12 at 6:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General On-Topic Discussion 3: Jump Out!
-------------------------------------------

So far, I'm hating the official list. ;-;

Gotenks
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE BABBLING ON ABOUT!

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   May 30, 12 at 6:33pm (PST)
The current list is crap. I know they're getting everyone excited about the Wii U and whatnot but I couldn't give a crap about it. They need to focus on releasing info on things they announced TWO YEARS AGO AHHH.

I'm not impatient or anything.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   May 30, 12 at 6:35pm (PST)
That's a lie and you know it Pikachu! :<

Pikmin 3 has been rumored for being made on the Wii a few years back so we really need information on it. AC3DS has only been a couple years but yeah it needs a release date and some information. It would be nice to have a steady flow of information for this game at E3 and then after.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   May 30, 12 at 6:38pm (PST)
quote Fluidity
The current list is crap. I know they're getting everyone excited about the Wii U and whatnot but I couldn't give a crap about it. They need to focus on releasing info on things they announced TWO YEARS AGO AHHH.

I'm not impatient or anything.

So no Wii U For ch00? Because certainly no Wii U for meh.

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   May 30, 12 at 6:41pm (PST)

Damnit Gotenks it's 9:40! YOU SAID 8-9

And am I and Fluidity the only ones NOT excited for the Wii U? And wasn't it also getting another name?

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   May 30, 12 at 6:48pm (PST)
Most likely I will get the Wii U depending on the launch lineup. But I'm not excited at all for it. That's why I don't want Microsoft or Sony to announce new consoles. I like my PS3 and 360. <3

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   May 30, 12 at 7:02pm (PST)
I'm not really excited for the Wii U, but I do want to see what's being announced. I've never played Pikmin, so I'll have to try out Pikmin 3 if the price is reasonable. I'm really not looking for anything specific at E3 except for the localization announcement of Tales of Xillia for the PS3. I could also go for a Jak IV, but that's probably not something to get worked up over. The Last of Us is sufficient I guess.

Honestly, the thing that's going to win me over this year will be any good 3DS games that are announced. I don't really care about anything else, but I will be watching everything haha. AC3DS needs a release date - it could not come sooner, I swear. I'm so bored right now, and I need something.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   May 30, 12 at 7:35pm (PST)
quote Symphonic Abyss
Honestly, the thing that's going to win me over this year will be any good 3DS games that are announced. I don't really care about anything else, but I will be watching everything haha. AC3DS needs a release date - it could not come sooner, I swear. I'm so bored right now, and I need something.
My thoughts exactly concerning this year's E3. There are several games that need to have some sort of new information released, as most of them haven't been heard of since E3 2011. I'd much rather hear about the system I already own than another next-gen console. No thanks.

Of course, I'll tell myself I'm not going to buy the Wii U, then cave like every other time before.

Date:   May 30, 12 at 7:42pm (PST)
quote Virtue
quote Symphonic Abyss
My thoughts exactly concerning this year's E3. There are several games that need to have some sort of new information released, as most of them haven't been heard of since E3 2011. I'd much rather hear about the system I already own than another next-gen console. No thanks.

Of course, I'll tell myself I'm not going to buy the Wii U, then cave like every other time before.
I'm really looking forward to Fire Emblem as well, hoping that we can get some localization announcements on that. My Path of Radiance doesn't work right now, and I'm desperately craving FE, so a portable FE in 3D...yes please. Animal Crossing is another big one on my list. Having a good, real, Pokémon RPG announced for 3DS, even Colo/XD remake, would make E3 for me and have me throwing the very little money I have at the screen. I'm a Pokéfunnerd, meaning I call myself a Pokénerd without wanting to deal with all of that grinding.

Nah, I've been saving for the Wii U since it was announced. Eventually though, I realized I had other things I needed to buy and I bought it all. Now I have about $10 to my name. Hooray for being a jobless 14-year-old.

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   May 30, 12 at 7:50pm (PST)
Virtue is bitter and doesn't like Fire Emblem. He makes that clear when he busts me for two of my most prized possessions:

Now, mention Paper Mario and then he'll talk. He checks for new info pretty much every day, as if.

Date:   May 30, 12 at 7:53pm (PST)
Yes Paper Mario. D: I always keep that on the back burners, but when someone brings it up, I will talk about it for years. It's going to be one of the best (if not THE best) game released for the 3DS. I'll be in happy hysterics if they say something about it during E3. ;D

Edit: This is an on-topic general discussion. So um...how 'bout that mayor hat?

Date:   May 30, 12 at 7:59pm (PST)
quote Symphonic Abyss
Yes Paper Mario. D: I always keep that on the back burners, but when someone brings it up, I will talk about it for years. It's going to be one of the best (if not THE best) game released for the 3DS. I'll be in happy hysterics if they say something about it during E3. ;D
This is easily the most intelligent statement I've heard in years here. Dear god, it's going to be fantastic and far better than that abomination they call Super Paper Mario. You know what, I'm not even going to get started on that one. I'll save that tangent for another time.

Fluidity, I wouldn't make fun of them so much if you stopped being so neglectful to more relevant games. Your priorities are clearly flawed.

Date:   May 30, 12 at 8:01pm (PST)
Virtue - Do we need to have beautiful PM conversations about this game? I'm really excited for it, but...stupid on-topic general discussions. I vote that we get stuffed animals or something like that of the Paper Mario partners for AC3DS. I can't think of anything that's "Paper Mario" in those games, and they'd definitely count haha.

Super Paper Mario was great, but not a Paper Mario game. It's a good game by itself, but...it isn't the Paper Mario I grew up playing and loving.

Date:   May 30, 12 at 8:12pm (PST)
Oh absolutely, it'd be brilliant, to say the least. Between that series and Majora's Mask, I could go on about for the longest time. I tried to give Super Paper Mario a shot, I could just never really accept it as what I thought it would be, another direct sequel. I'm not really all that big of next generation gaming. For example, I've been bringing back the N64 games lately.

Yeah, I can't seem to come up with anything either, so I'll just say I hope they both...ya know...get even more information them in E3,or something like that. Regardless, I have a feeling both games will meet up to expectations.

Date:   May 30, 12 at 8:17pm (PST)
Dang, you and I could be VERY good friends. >: While I never actually owned an N64 until about a year ago, those games and the GCN games are by far my favorite games of all time. Such amazing things were made from those systems - Mario Sunshine/64, Mario Kart:DD, Pokémon Stadium/2/Colo/XD, The Zeldas, Animal Crossing, PM64 and TTYD...it's all so lovely. I remember sitting there for hoooours when I was little playing Super Smash Bros. Melee. I still do sometimes hehe.

But yeah, no nerdism here or anything.

On an actual related note, Animal Crossing GCN still is, to this day, my favorite AC game. I hope that they bring this game back to its roots. I feel like the train may be why I loved AC GCN so much, but...hey, the train really was beautiful. It just pulled me in and wouldn't let me back out when I was younger haha.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.