Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General On-Topic Discussion 3: Jump Out! - page 19

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1736677-general-on-topic-discussion-3-jump-out/19.htm

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 9:33am (PST)
Subject:   re: General On-Topic Discussion 3: Jump Out!
-------------------------------------------
At least you don't need a shovel to get rid of the holes. You could get rid of them by just pushing B in front of them.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 1:14pm (PST)
Can't say I even had a major problem with people doing that to me. But I never did play a lot of online for either WW or CF. Now watch, I will have this hole problem happen to me with this game. >_>

I should avoid online. xD

Author:   Justin
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 2:40pm (PST)
I missed out on a great conversation, haha! Had a horrible night last night and was kicked out, basically. 3;

I definitely remembering "brb; fills holes around other character." Easily one of the more entertaining things to do to NB while he was away. I also remember trapping all the local villagers. It never got boring for some reason.

Author:   Boreas
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 3:18pm (PST)
NB: It was an Aqua Blue. But the A button was a touch sticky, the slide pad didn't respond well to upward flicks and the bottom screen was scratched to Hades and back. Damn you KI:U.

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 4:18pm (PST)
quote Virtue
NB can have that treatment. I walk out of a house and the whole area is covered with holes. Naturally, it takes me a while to realize I have a shovel of my own. But by that time, the damage has been done.
Pfft, just wait til I get you when you have no shovel.

Hahaha sorry to go back to the memes but this one is is my favorite so far:

I've done this so many times. :S Oh and this one:

XDDDDDDDD

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 4:51pm (PST)
Yup.

I can honestly say I have felt that way about accidentally pressing B against a large fish and then getting a Sea Bass when I thought it was special.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 4:58pm (PST)

My god they are just so great.

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 5:19pm (PST)
The Sea Bass struck a nerve in me. I can remember way too many times getting excited only for a frickin' Sea Bass. Bad times, really bad times. Same goes with scaring fish off after accidentally running! Especially when they've got fins!

Author:   Mew
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 5:30pm (PST)
Gaaah I remember, before I started hacking, I must've went through thousands of sea bass But, I hacked a town to look for fish, and after a few days I was able to recognize the slim difference between a marlin and a bass

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 5:57pm (PST)
quote Boreas
NB: It was an Aqua Blue. But the A button was a touch sticky, the slide pad didn't respond well to upward flicks and the bottom screen was scratched to Hades and back. Damn you KI:U.
Oh! I want a brand new, and fresh Aqua Blue DS though!

Justin: Meanie. D: Also oh yeah! Lmao, trapping all the animals was always fun! xD Didn't we do that together all the time?

Virtue: I'll get all of the treatment.

I just got back from running/sprinting with one of my coaches that still helps coach me. My headcoach was there and I was kind of mad after I didn't do too well at track and field state championships and said some bad things about her on Facebook. She couldn't believe it she told me. But I didn't expect her to be at the track today, and I said sorry to her after like a month or two. She said it makes me a better person that I maned up and said sorry, I agree. She said a college I was interested in asked about some of the athletes on our team and it was the day after what I said, so she didn't feel like she should of mentioned me. But now she is going to, and I can probably get into that college next year. I'm going running again with them tomorrow! I'm still super fast, but I need to get my cardio back up.

I want to make it to the Olympics, and I'll send you all MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

Oh wait, this is an on-topic GD.

All the time.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 6:45pm (PST)

Sea Bass bring back terrible memories. 1) Fish 2) Sea Bass 3) Fish 4) Horse Mackerel 5) Fish...and more Sea Bass. Oh, and the occasional suspense of catching a tire. It's all a vicious cycle.

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 7:19pm (PST)
Sea Bass are why I prefer bug catching. At least with bugs you know what you're in for. That way I don't waste precious time on catching what will potentially be a Sea Bass or something. NB, I love your dedication! (: I really want to make it to the olympics with swimming, but I've only been swimming for a year. I made the Varsity team and everything but am no where close to being as good as I need to be. I blame my dad because he forced me to play borring Baseball all my life until I forced him to let me quit and got the nerve to do swimming like I've always wanted to. Tl;dr I'm good considering my time swimming but wasted potential because I've started way too late in my life. I guess this is a conversation for somewhere else, though!

But hey - you can swim in this new Animal Crossing!

Author:   Boreas
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 8:32pm (PST)
NB: Well, if we get the Japan treatment, Aqua Blue shall be discontinued and replaced by Cobalt Blue.

Less than a day until I can buy my Tamagotchis and pick up KH3D! Sooooo excited!

It is good to have goals. I hope to write a book series one day, but I'm so indecisive that I can't pick a plot. Sooo hard >:(

Just to keep this semi on-topic, I have to ask. Is AC really that frustrating? I mean its just fishing. Doing it in real life is probably way worse, although I haven't yet picked up a copy of WW. When/If I do get it, I may understand it, but until then, can someone explain this frustration?

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 10:15pm (PST)
quote Boreas
NB: Well, if we get the Japan treatment, Aqua Blue shall be discontinued and replaced by Cobalt Blue.

Less than a day until I can buy my Tamagotchis and pick up KH3D! Sooooo excited!

It is good to have goals. I hope to write a book series one day, but I'm so indecisive that I can't pick a plot. Sooo hard >

Just to keep this semi on-topic, I have to ask. Is AC really that frustrating? I mean its just fishing. Doing it in real life is probably way worse, although I haven't yet picked up a copy of WW. When/If I do get it, I may understand it, but until then, can someone explain this frustration?
Oh! I love Cobalt Blue better anyways! I hope they change it before I get one! :3

My dad always goes fishing and I never went with him once yet. But I'm moving in with him soon, so I probably will eventually while I'm here. Also, I wouldn't call it frustrating that much. It's just annoying to get the really crappy fish over and over. AC can be frustrating though, depending on what you're doing. I can't think of any examples at the moment though, haha.

Justin: Thank you! I also do the long jump/jumping as you already know (I'm black, so of course). If we both make it to the Olympics we'll both be on the same team! I love track and field. <3 Also, ewww....Baseball. (Virtue, remember? Swinging that "bat" and throwing them "balls"? LMAO. Good times. Anyways, I forgot you could swim in the new AC! Awesome.

There should be sports in AC! Like a basketball court where you can pick up a basketball and shoot it and stuff. Your character should be able to do certain types of swimming/whatever, like the breast stroke, backstroke, etc.

I made this:

This message was edited on 2012-07-31T00:55:56-07:00.

Author:   Midnight
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 10:31pm (PST)
Good news, I found my AC:WW along with Harvest Moon DS Cute. My sister hid them... I knew she took them but she told me she didn't. I will never trust her ever again.
Annd I caught a bunch of random rare fish. 8DD And surprisingly, no Sea Basses. o.0

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.