Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General On-Topic Discussion 3: Jump Out! - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1736677-general-on-topic-discussion-3-jump-out/11.htm

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 7:37pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General On-Topic Discussion 3: Jump Out!
-------------------------------------------
Virtue

Honestly, I would be fine with just Animal Crossing 3DS. It's like Mario Kart 7, it started off as Mario Kart 3DS which I was fine with since most of the series(besides Super Circuit and Double Dash) had the consoles name in the title. And Mario Kart 7 seems wrong since it's technically the 9th game of the series(if you include the two Arcade games that is).

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 7:50pm (PST)
Gotenks, I'm not even sure why they would bother switching Mario Kart 3DS to Mario Kart 7 in the first place. Have there even been any others that had numbers in them? There was Super Mario Kart, then 64, then Double Dash, etc. I'm nitpicking a lot here, but some of these titles have been really..off. Super Mario 3D land, Jump Out!..? What a mess.

Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 8:00pm (PST)
Virtue

Like numbers in the Mario Kart series? besides the 64 for MK64 and Mario Kart Arcade GP 2, there really hadn't been any other numbers until Mario Kart 7. Just seem strange they would do it now. Then again it may of been to emphasize on the Lucky 7 item that appeared in the game. Which makes a bit of sense. Super Mario 3D Land was kind of a weird title because I first thought of Super Mario Land and thought Tatanga may return and we would have to rescue Princess Daisy. xD

Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 8:09pm (PST)
Gotenks, numbers as in its chronological place in the series. As you stated before, it wasn't even all that correct. I figured there had to be a bit more than 7. 3D land was a great game, just with an awful title. Same with "New Super Mario Bros. 2". I think we could spend an entire thread calling out these terrible game titles haha.

Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 8:18pm (PST)
Virtue

Almost seems like a good thread for the General Mario Bros. forum eh?

Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 8:33pm (PST)
quote Gotenks
Virtue

Almost seems like a good thread for the General Mario Bros. forum eh?

Haha, it is the ideal thread topic. Although I feel like I'd get attacked for going on about virtually nothing. They just wouldn't understand the magnitude of such a discussion.

Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 8:50pm (PST)
So Animal Crossing 3D was shown on Nintendo Direct for Japan. I'll get a video for it ASAP for you guys. It's still coming this year over there.

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 8:51pm (PST)
Any mention at all is a good sign. Pumpedddddd.

Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 8:57pm (PST)
I'm honestly really shocked, I didn't think they'd bother with it since it's still "in development". In that case, I wouldn't be surprised if they mentioned some info about a projected U.S release. 2013 still seems obvious, but insight into other features in the game would be nice.

Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 8:58pm (PST)
I expect we will still see a 2013 release which I will be fine with as our holidays will have a lot of games coming out. The game does look better in the new gameplay they showed so it is coming along nicely.

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 9:22pm (PST)
WHAT

Author:   Mew
Date:   Jun 22, 12 at 8:04am (PST)
quote Gotenks
I expect we will still see a 2013 release which I will be fine with as our holidays will have a lot of games coming out. The game does look better in the new gameplay they showed so it is coming along nicely.
No!! I wish for a Dec 2012 release! Europe has been confirmed for early 2013 though ):

I wish for three more wishes! o:

Date:   Jun 22, 12 at 1:21pm (PST)
Mew

Do you have a source for this early 2013? Because the best I can find is it will be coming out in the second quarter of 2013.

Author:   Mew
Date:   Jun 22, 12 at 7:01pm (PST)
Gotenks

North America is still unknown, but I commented on it, and she had the same prediction as me, Dec 12, or early 2013.

*oops, first HALF of 2013.

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Jun 22, 12 at 7:41pm (PST)
Oh, so we're getting it early 2013 eh? I actually don't mind so much, since I need money and all. But even if it came out around Christmas that would be cool. <:

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.