Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General On-Topic Discussion 3: Jump Out! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1736677-general-on-topic-discussion-3-jump-out/

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   May 28, 12 at 12:31pm (PST)
Subject:   General On-Topic Discussion E3: Eight Days Remain Until E3!
-------------------------------------------
Previous Thread

Welcome back to the third edition of the On-Topic GD! I've made a little funny by adding E3 in front of it but shhhhh. Continue all Animal Crossing talk here.

And to keep her little quote going:

quote Fluidity
For those of you who don't know what an on-topic GD is, it's basically a thread where you can talk about anything you want as long as it's related to Animal Crossing. All the regular rules of the forum apply. We definitely have a decent enough community here, so I'm confident this thread will turn out fine (if not, Brad will attack with his mod powers and that's never fun).

Pikachu from last thread.

Psh you know it's not about the game.

Ah well then I guess I will miss out. Can't really say I have been to fond of getting videos on my 3DS. Prefer to have them on my laptop anyways. Haha is that so? Well we shall see how quickly I can make cash in AC3DS. Maybe I'll lend some of it to you for your furniture set.

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   May 28, 12 at 12:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General On-Topic Discussion 3: Jump Out!
I've always been horrible at making bells, but that's really because I never try. >: I was pretty good at it when I actually set my town up. I was getting about 100K - 200K every three days, which was VERY nice. I paid off my house preeetttty quickly.

The 3D video was nice, but it wasn't anything too special for me.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   May 28, 12 at 1:41pm (PST)
I'm a professional fisher and fruit seller. I pay all my mortgages in less than two weeks because of that.

Author:   Justin
Date:   May 28, 12 at 1:49pm (PST)
Fruit selling is my thing, haha. Easiest way to get money in my opinion.

Once I was introduced to wifi, though, it wa all cloning and hacking. Got myself to, like, five million before I got bored. >_>

Author:   Captain Nerditude
Date:   May 28, 12 at 5:04pm (PST)
I make all of my Bells from fishing and bug catching, but how can you make like 200K a week?! The most I've made in a week was a little under 100K, and that was when I was lucky enough to catch a few uber rare fish!

quote Justin
Once I was introduced to wifi, though, it wa all cloning and hacking. Got myself to, like, five million before I got bored. >_>
I usually like to get Bells honestly, but if my progress goes as it did in CF I might have to start doing this.

Author:   Boreas
Date:   May 29, 12 at 6:00am (PST)
Animal Crossing: A New Beginning
Yay E3 (which was already suspected)!

Also, can someone tell me what Harvest Moon is? I seriously have NO idea.

Date:   May 29, 12 at 7:54am (PST)
Captain Nerditude - To make all of my money, I literally just planted foreign fruit trees everywhere. That way, they'd grow quickly and if I didn't want to have to hit up the whole town for a ton of money, I wouldn't have to. That would get me 7,500 Bells per trip if my pockets were loaded with foreign fruit, since they're worth 500 Bells each. I'm probably going to utilize something similar to that this game, but I'd like to take my time and not lose interest so quickly, so I won't be dealing with planting trees all over my town. Maybe a special designated tree area...

You got me excited - I thought we had a localized title! That's Harvest Moon you nub. It's basically a Farming / Simulation RPG. Sort of like Animal Crossing, but you can get married and all that jazz too. It's not really my type of game, but everyone loves it.

Guys, I'm hoping Joey is in this game. He and I had a bromance in WW. I'd seriously play the game every day just to talk to Joey.

Author:   Boreas
Date:   May 29, 12 at 8:26am (PST)
Well how was I supposed to know that? They look the same to me #Pouting
Your such a meanie Symphonic Abyss!

Date:   May 29, 12 at 8:28am (PST)
It says it right in the title. I was over here dancing about a localized title, but alas...no...

We'll probably get one for sure at E3 anyways. While Animal Crossing 3DS would be nice, it won't happen. D:

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   May 29, 12 at 8:57am (PST)

ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod I want that soooooooooo bad :>
Can't wait!

Gotenks
pfft then I have no idea what you're talking about! :D

Well this is one trailer you'll have to watch it on YouTube. :< LOL lend.

Date:   May 29, 12 at 5:07pm (PST)
Pshhhhh Pikachu you know what I'm talking about. No need to hide it.

It's probably a trailer I have seen then. Just not in 3D.

I'll probably be skipping on the Harvest Moon title. They haven't really got me hooked but if there is a demo then I will try it at least.

Author:   Mew
Date:   May 29, 12 at 9:32pm (PST)
Wat .-. I'm with Symphonic Abyss because you got me all hyped up Boreas!

I think the title is Animal Crossing: Fly/Jump Out :3 Wasn't it already announced?

I looked at the official website for E3 2012. Does anyone know when they will address the video games section? OR is it all over the place :L Because I saw "Video Game Live" for June 6th and assumed that was when all the ninty stuff is announced c:

Date:   May 29, 12 at 9:34pm (PST)
Mew - Jump Out is the direct translation from the Japanese title. We don't have a localized title, but we do assume that's going to be it...I'm not really the biggest fan though. It's very eugh to me.

Nintendo's conference starts at 11:00 Central on June 5, 2012. It's on a countdown on my phone hehe. That's when they initially announce everything for Ninty, then they do a bit of discussion and whatnot over the week. Here's the official Neo thread, with links to streams and everything.

Author:   Captain Nerditude
Date:   May 30, 12 at 8:27am (PST)
I can't wait for E3 just because Ninendo said that they'll finally address Pikmin 3. I've been waiting for eight long years...

I think the title AC: Jump Out sounds OK, but I'm kind of hoping they change it to something cooler sounding.

Date:   May 30, 12 at 6:16pm (PST)
Pikmin 3 should be a launch title for the Wii U. Just saying that would be big if it does become a launch title for Wii U.

Animal Crossing: Jump Out still sounds bad imo. Never liked the City Folks name either.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.