Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-Topic General Discussion: Too Much Time on My Hands! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1733290-off-topic-general-discussion-much-time-on-my-hands/

Author:   Captain Nerditude
Date:   May 09, 12 at 1:08pm (PST)
Subject:   Off-Topic General Discussion: Too Much Time on My Hands!
-------------------------------------------
These forums are quite ripe with the sound of Neoseekers, so I believe it is time for an off-topic discussion. On an off-topic discussions we can discuss whatever we like! Tell what you've been up to, tell us your current problems, do whatever! It's all up to you!

Well, recently I've had a lot of spare time. It took me a while to figure out what to do, (besides write on forums and game to my heart's content ) but eventually I found something that, of course, involves my love of video games! I've been coming up with game ideas that I think would be pretty awesome.

Here are a few: (Don't laugh at me! Some of them may sound pretty stupid!)
Cave City- a boy who lives in a primitive city underground discovers a post-apocalyptic futuristic wasteland on the surface
Pikmin Portable- a Pikmin game for the 3DS, which we would all have to admit would be freakin' awesome
The Legend of Ganon- a Zelda game that features Ganon as the main protagonist (I've even come up with a storyline and several bosses)
Codename: A.U.R.O.R.A- I'm not even going into detail because of how stupid it'll sound

Also, my friend, Ryan, and I are actually working on a game ourselves! It's called Burdd: An Artistic Adventure (title still needs work). Here's the story: all is calm in the zany land of (still untitled land) until the people of the neighboring country of Dullsworth, the Borrs, invade and try to make everything lame and boring. The only one who can stop them is Burdd. Burdd is a bird-like creature known as a Fliilur that is quite small-witted and absolutely loves to eat! In fact, he eats so much that he attacks by spitting up on his foes! Can he save his world?! Only one way to find out!

The game is still in it's embryonic stage and needs tons of work, though. Right now, I'm working on a promo image that I'll post here when it's done.

So, what have you been doing? How do you spend your spare time? Tell us in the comments below!

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   May 09, 12 at 3:47pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic General Discussion: Too Much Time on My Hands!
Sorry bud, but off topic GDs need to be approved by a moderator and both Gotenks and Sonic Flash don't want one here yet.

I'm sure once the game is released and forum activity picks up that we'll get one and it'll be awesome.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   May 09, 12 at 5:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic General Discussion: Too Much Time on My Hands!
Unfortunately right now we don't really need an off topic General Discussion in the forum. This place doesn't really have much activity and I would really hate to have this forum just live off the Off Topic GD.

Maybe in a few months when we get more info on the game and this place picks up steam.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.