Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: On-Topic General Discussion II: Annnd the Wait Continues... - page 27

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1719807-on-topic-general-discussion-ii-annnd-wait-continues/27.htm

Author:   Heibai
Date:   May 07, 12 at 6:17pm (PST)
Subject:   re: On-Topic General Discussion II: Annnd the Wait Continues...
-------------------------------------------
Fluidity, very true. I hate rap. I love K.K. He is probably one of my favorite non-player AC characters. I mean...

... d'awww!

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   May 07, 12 at 11:26pm (PST)
LOL, that picture is genius. K.K. is indeed awesome with his music. :3

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   May 12, 12 at 5:19pm (PST)
Here's another one I thoroughly enjoyed:

I love when I come across things like this. Whoever made it hit the nail on the head.

Author:   Kubrick
Date:   May 12, 12 at 5:59pm (PST)

Date:   May 12, 12 at 6:31pm (PST)
I remember when my cousin would cut down my trees sometimes.

I remember some time ago that when I came out of my house, I saw Katie crying in front of my house, then it went to some cut scene since some event was on. She like disappeared and I tried looking for her everywhere but I couldn't find her. D: It was weird.

Since I'm going on about things I hate, I also hate how people run through my flowers. I have perfect flower beds that do not wish to be touched. ;-;

Author:   Heibai
Date:   May 12, 12 at 10:03pm (PST)
quote squiggle bath
I remember when my cousin would cut down my trees sometimes.

I remember some time ago that when I came out of my house, I saw Katie crying in front of my house, then it went to some cut scene since some event was on. She like disappeared and I tried looking for her everywhere but I couldn't find her. D: It was weird.

Since I'm going on about things I hate, I also hate how people run through my flowers. I have perfect flower beds that do not wish to be touched. ;-;

You and I have so much in common, Squigs. My OCD kicks into overdrive when I play video games such as Animal Crossing. I don't like people messing with my town. My little cousin kept cutting down my trees in AC:CF. I wouldn't allow him back until he bought me new trees to plant.

When we visit each other's towns, I think we should get along just fine!

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   May 12, 12 at 10:11pm (PST)
I always had a TON of trees planted in City Folk. Anyone who ever went to my city knew that - it became a mess after a while. However, that all paid off when I got a mansion VERY quickly because of all of my foreign fruits! ^^' I also used to go over to euben0's city and farm all of those bugs that would give you 10K bells...it was wonderful.

Animal Crossing is such a big, expansive game. If this one's like that and I have time to actually work on it, I'm definitely going to pick it up. This time, I'll actually try to take care of my cities too - I eventually begin to neglect them and they look depressing. Then I get the mindset to fix them...and they die again. I never found the time in any of them except Wild World, and only because that was handheld. Hopefully I'll get the same amount of time on this game. It's looking great, so I'm definitely leaning towards picking it up.

Author:   Mew
Date:   May 13, 12 at 5:45pm (PST)
Symphonic Abyss Euben's town were the good old days Before he started hacking he and Alex went to my town to farm coco bugs

Yeah a great addition is that this game will be handheld. I'm going to name my town IWAITEDTOO*bleep*INGLONGFORTHISGAMETOCOMEOUT if it fits

Date:   May 13, 12 at 6:00pm (PST)
I loved running up and down the beach with my net. Got me a ton of money and it was fun playing with the other guys. We were known for being stupid, so it was great acting it all out. Chilling out with Justin and playing hide-and-seek was also a great experience, and that goes with everyone that was in Clanimal Crossing. :3 It was by far the best clan of all time.

I'm 99% sure that won't fit...COULD be wrong though.

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   May 13, 12 at 7:38pm (PST)
quote Kubrick
    Ahaha, where you getting these Fluidity?

Well the first one came up in my news feed on facebook and the second one I found while browsing Deviantart. Just tryin' to bring some life to our impatient, hungry souls. :3

Hahaha Clanimal Crossing. That's the most adorable name I've ever heard. xD

Date:   May 13, 12 at 7:40pm (PST)

Date:   May 13, 12 at 7:53pm (PST)
Clanimal Crossing was the best clan ever. I worked with a lot of clans, but that was the only one I was ever happy to be in, and happy to meet the awesome people that were there! I remember those late nights staying up playing Animal Crossing, talking about Animal Crossing and then me just being stupid occasionally with you guys.

It's where I met all the cool kids. That's a big group that holds an actual spot in my heart.

The best part about it was trading around HDLC and messing with each others' towns. I'm so excited to see the DLC in this game, but I doubt I'll care too much about it after I actually get the game. I'm just ready for this whole game, mainly the swimming aspect...if we can push people in, I'm pushing Fluidity in, fo'sho.

Edit: Kubrick, if you feel like reminiscing, here's the first thread. Go from there.

Date:   May 13, 12 at 8:33pm (PST)
quote Symphonic Abyss
Edit: Kubrick, if you feel like reminiscing, here's the first thread. Go from there. :o

Date:   May 13, 12 at 10:41pm (PST)
Weh, I've never joined any clans. D: This is my time to though. B|

Author:   Mew
Date:   May 14, 12 at 6:23pm (PST)
Yeah, speaking of when are we getting our Gangs subforum? :3 Because you know I'm moving my AC:WW clan over there xD

Wow, all this great talk and I never joined the clanimals. I always stuck with Alex and MVP. xD

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.