Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Help Contribute to the Animal Crossing NeoWiki! - page 10

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1544714-help-contribute-to-animal-crossing-neowiki/10.htm

Author:   Justin
Date:   Jul 21, 10 at 12:44am (PST)
Subject:   re: Help Contribute to the Animal Crossing NeoWiki!
-------------------------------------------
The DLC pages are extremely easy to change, because all you have to do is apply the right template. I should have the sum of them done by tomorrow, depending on what i do tomorrow. (:

I PMed Jenn some of the pages that i had confusion. I also was wondering whether or not we should combing the Nintendogs, and put them under the same page named "Nintendogs" They don't really need all their seperate pages, i think.

Author:   Lost in Azure
Date:   Jul 21, 10 at 12:57am (PST)

Date:   Jul 21, 10 at 1:02am (PST)
Yeah, it's perfect! But how'd you manage to do it? D: When i tried to rename it it said that i couldn't...

Date:   Jul 21, 10 at 1:09am (PST)

Date:   Jul 21, 10 at 1:12am (PST)
I'm not sure Let me try moving another title and then switching it back, just to see if it was just the page or moving in general.

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Jul 21, 10 at 2:51am (PST)
quote Lost in Azure
    Yes, those villager images are all official artwork so you can use them. What I have a problem with, is when we take pictures from a site that a person took in their game without permission. I feel like I did something bad because its kind of like we're just taking what they have because we're not capable of getting our own.

Also, I think we made a huge, huge mistake guys. Up until now we've kind of been ignoring the presence of Animal Forest (aka Doubutsu no Mori) which was the actual first game in the series. For instance, check the Coelacanth page. Originally we were saying it first appeared in Animal Crossing GCN, but actually it was in Animal Forest first. That goes for 31 other fish, a bunch of villagers/items, bugs, and some other stuff. Sigh, it will take a bit of research and work, but I'm going to try and get a handful of pages up for Animal Forest right now ...

Edit: Ugh, nevermind I can't right now. Tonight or tomorrow I will.

This message was edited by Lost in Azure on Jul 20 2010.
For the record, I noticed that a long time ago. I kept meaning to bring it up, but I completely forgot. Is there even a page on Animal Forest?

Date:   Jul 21, 10 at 4:23pm (PST)

Date:   Jul 21, 10 at 4:25pm (PST)
Alright.

I'll probably be absent from editing AC for a couple of days. I need to work on Pokemon some, and there's another wiki I'd like to work on. I can still help you guys with administrative decisions however.

Date:   Jul 21, 10 at 4:38pm (PST)

Date:   Jul 21, 10 at 4:59pm (PST)
You both have more experience then me, so i ask you both DX

Anways, I'm leaving come Friday for a week. Sadly, I might have to go the next weekend too, so I'll be gone for about 9 days.

I got some DLC pages re-done last night, and it takes only about 5 minutes to do. I'll get those done before I leave.

Also, there's a picture ACCFFall.jpg (something like that) that shows up as the pile of leaves pictures, but when pit on the page, shows the hopscotch floor. I'm confused.

Date:   Jul 21, 10 at 5:07pm (PST)

Date:   Jul 21, 10 at 8:09pm (PST)
Justin, try clearing your cache, or make sure you're doing it right. I don't know if it's just a problem for you, but it seems like it's working fine.

Alright, I'm not working on another wiki. Sorry. My attention will be on Pokémon, but I'll still be able to edit this.

Edit: I'm getting the Pile of Leaves as well. Put this into the page. DON'T CHANGE THE CODE AT ALL!

code
[[Image:ACCFFall.jpg]]

Date:   Jul 21, 10 at 9:39pm (PST)
Will do, sorry 3:

I'll try that, but it's the same as it was before...

Date:   Jul 22, 10 at 12:06am (PST)
It shows up fine for me on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Would you mind screenshotting it?

Date:   Jul 23, 10 at 5:16am (PST)
A few things:

I've already PMed you both about our skin problem.

Also, can i organize a DLC template? With the ongoing amount of DLCs, i'm sure that it could be of some help, and i've already got the layout done and everything. Just to be sure that what i did when i started doesn't happen again. It's taken awhile to switch them all back D:

Oh, and, there's about ten DLCs left, and i really hope to finish them before i leave. They're pretty easy to redo, just takes about ten minutes each one. Don't know how much time i'll actually have though, so if i can't, i'd appreciate it if someone finished it for me

I'm leaving tomorrow for about nine days. Try not to do too much without me, so that i'm not utterly lost when i return

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.