Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions Come First! - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50570/t1544701-introductions-come-first/5.htm

Author:   Virtue
Date:   May 20, 12 at 6:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions Come First!
-------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, just kinda stopping by to introduce myself. I'm Virtue, I was around for a quite a while in Wild World and just recently decided to come back and check things out. I'm still getting used to all of these new features. I'll be around from time to time, considering I'll most likely get this game when it's (finally) released.

Author:   Nagissa_chan
Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 3:30pm (PST)
Hi i am Nagissa, or Nagi, I have been waiting for this game since it's first estemated relese (April 24th I think) and I'm still waiting for its relese (Nintendo said around the holidays!) ... don't you worry Nintendo I'll be around FOREVER!

Author:   PowerGem
Date:   Jun 22, 12 at 8:07pm (PST)
Hello there, I know my name is pretty long so you can just call me Dragon.

I enjoy Animal Crossing and have been with it since the original GC came out, I am a true fan on Animal Crossing and wouldn't give it up for anything. I am looking forward to AC:3DS.

Author:   Chris
Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 1:51pm (PST)
Probably more of a re-introduction to the old timers but to all newcomers to the AC franchise, sup I'm Chris. Howdy.

Author:   Scylla
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 9:34am (PST)
i forgot about Animal Crossing for 3DS,
im dark rayquaza, not that any cares. also you can call me Elliott if you want

Author:   Petaltail
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 12:09pm (PST)
Subject:   Introductions Come First!
Hi, I'm Petaltail (or Petaltal in AC). When my parents let me get an email, you can bet I'll get an account here! My interest in Animal Crossing was first sparked by my cousin, who has it for DS. When I got a Wii for Christmas one year, I remembered when my cousin had let me play on her DS, but as that was a while ago, I didn't remember much, other than the name. I bought it anyways – probably my best spur-of-the-moment decision ever! I introduced the game to my best friend, and he loved the game right away!

I like AC in part because I'm not especially good at adventure games like Super Mario Bros., and also because the game is just so relaxing, and, well, simply the wonderfully fun gameplay!

Author:   akkochan
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 6:26pm (PST)
Hi I'm akkochan, a tired house wife. My English is really bad, but I'm genius for Japanese, cuz I'm Japanese living in Canada... I love Tanukichi. I really want to know when Nintendo Canada will release ACL here...[/i] One thing I can say about Canada is, "Amazon.ca" sucks:(

Author:   Uvailable
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 1:31pm (PST)
I'm Uvailable and I've loved AC since the GC version. I first played it at a friend's house and had no idea about it prior to that night. I remember playing it for hours! Since then, I have played every new game in the series and that won't change with New Leaf. I love the relaxed gameplay style of the game and the fact that you can play at your own pace. I can't wait for New Leaf to come out! I hope to get to know you all. See you around, and don't worry, I don't bite so don't be afraid to PM me, either.

This message was edited on 2012-11-27T16:54:23-08:00.

Author:   Jeakboy
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 12:15am (PST)
Hello! Jeakboy here! Sorry to Midnight, forgot there was this thread haha! Thank you anyway! If anyone wants to add my FC and/or Gamertag, send me a PM so I can add you too I've played Animal Crossing since the Gamecube version, and I very much miss it, but can't wait for NL

Author:   Midnight
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 12:28am (PST)
Oh it's okay, Jeakboy! It's sometimes hard to get use to Neo at first. ^.^ Welcome though!

Author:   Jeakboy
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 1:06am (PST)
quote Midnight
Oh it's okay, Jeakboy! It's sometimes hard to get use to Neo at first. ^.^ Welcome though!
Thank you very much Midnight

Author:   Quixotic
Date:   Nov 26, 12 at 2:16pm (PST)
I'm Quixotic. Aminal Crossing is a series that I'm sorta interested in, even though I have yet to to play any of the games.

Hopefully that will change by the time this game comes out.

hi

Author:   Takagi
Date:   Dec 16, 12 at 1:50pm (PST)
Hi...

My name is Euan - I'm from the UK, and I've been playing Animal Crossing for a few years now. I like anime - and I am a boy, by the way

Author:   Francescamice
Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 3:14pm (PST)
Hi
New to forum - just got my new 3DS and so looking forward to getting ACNL !

Author:   darkside
Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 1:08pm (PST)
I could have sworn I posted here before, but apparently I didn't. Ah well.

At any rate, I'm darkside. I've been on and off with Neoseeker through the years, but I'm hoping my passion for Animal Crossing will bring me back to Neoseeker for awhile. I can't wait to get this game, and I hope to enjoy it with everyone else!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.