Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-Topic GD: Lon Lon Ranch IX - Where Spiders are Scary - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50557/t1733739-off-topic-gd-lon-lon-ranch-ix-spiders-scary/7.htm

Author:   Couttsy
Date:   May 26, 12 at 10:01pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic GD: Lon Lon Ranch IX - Where Spiders are Scary
-------------------------------------------
i can, quite easily actually, but that's just me

well your avatar is back to normal roxas

making me jealous with talk of a bbq, we never have barbaques anymore

Author:   Dark Arcanine
Date:   May 26, 12 at 10:11pm (PST)
I don't mean to, but it just kind of happens while I'm procrastinating over work. And speaking of playing games a lot, OoT 3D remains my most played 3DS title.

Yeah, I can't remember our last one. A few winters ago we'd do a BBQ every weekend or so. I don't think it's as popular as it used to be in general though.

The wind is so strong here at the moment that we've had trees falling down in the area and whatnot.

Author:   Roxas
Date:   May 26, 12 at 10:13pm (PST)
quote Couttsy
well your avatar is back to normal roxas
It is now, but only because I just changed it back to Kalin when I never changed it to Roxas to begin with.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   May 27, 12 at 9:09am (PST)
That used to happen pretty frequently. At times ctrl + F5 can refresh it to the correct image, there's times where I've had to upload it multiple times to finally update correctly. Not sure why that happens every once in a while..

And I must be the only one who doesn't really like family BBQ's during the summer holidays. My family tends to be pretty...boring. Most of them have moved out of state anyways.

Author:   WhisperintheWind
Date:   May 27, 12 at 9:35am (PST)
My family tends to have a lot of barbeques or cookouts in general. A lot of gatherings.
It's something I'm just used to.

I don't swim though.

I just got a month's free trial of netflix. So I'll be watching a lot of movies now until I cancel it within the month so I don't get charged

Author:   nopomalo
Date:   May 27, 12 at 10:17am (PST)
Comin' close to 100 with OOT3d with 60 hours!Yeah, it`s my favorite 3ds game I own(I don't own any thing that good, only Nintendogs for my little sis, Pkmn Rumble blast, my second favorite, Tetris Axis, and 3d land).
Really waiting for mario kart 3d. Aw well, hey you pikachu will have to do...

;

Date:   May 27, 12 at 1:04pm (PST)
I just walked 3 miles from a Burger King downtown back to my house out in the outskirts of the town in the country. Can we say exhausted? I'll be sleeping well tonight.

Date:   May 27, 12 at 4:06pm (PST)
The question is: was the Burger King worth it? x3 I always make sure to do some walking every day just for exercise.

quote WhisperintheWind
My family tends to have a lot of barbeques or cookouts in general. A lot of gatherings.
It's something I'm just used to.
You people get the good life. I especially miss having all the leftover food, haha.

And that movies thing sounds cool. ^^ I'm pretty down I never got to go to the movies for anything.

Date:   May 27, 12 at 4:13pm (PST)
I really don`t think that was worth it.Walkin' a mile with bear feet on sharp rocks to find a Roti That almost got hit by 2 cars on a main highway`s oner is so worth it, lol.Mcdonalds is better, anyways:P

Author:   Couttsy
Date:   May 28, 12 at 12:54am (PST)
You walked for food, so imho so worth it.

yeah get all of the movies you want for free, legally >.>

lucky, love barbaques, anything cooked over fire is much nicer than anything cooked over electric stove

Date:   May 28, 12 at 7:20am (PST)
Just got the biggoron's sword yesterday, now all I have to do is plant 1 more magic bean and get the last 29 gold skultulla tokens.
100st post! *puts on "eye of the tiger"*

Author:   ims2golfer
Date:   May 28, 12 at 8:52am (PST)
Long time no-see guys! I should start posting here again.
Hows everyhing going?
I just started a new file, to find Link wielding the Master Sword, Vanitas style
Found out I performed that glitch without even trying. >.>

Date:   May 28, 12 at 2:24pm (PST)
Haha, well the walking came after the food, and I just ate a strawberry sundae. But it was worth it, I liked the walk, and it was good exercise.

Mcdonalds is nice too, but there's not one in the town I live in. I currently live in a small country town, and the only restaurants are a Burger King, a Subway, a dine-in country restaurant and a chinese take-out. So options are limited, lol. I was just bored and wanted to get out and do something so I decided I'd eat a sundae and then walk home.

And yeah I'll definitely be watching as many movies as I can, and it's legal, don't worry Netflix offers a one-month free trial where for 30 days you can watch as many movies as you want free of charge. After 30 days you have to start paying, but it states in the guidelines that if you cancel the subscription before the end of the month, they don't charge you anything. So I just have to make sure to cancel the subscription before June 25th.

So far I've watched (since yesterday) Shutter Island, Sarah's Key, part of The Diary of Anne Frank, and just finished watching The Others. Now I'm letting Rango play since there's kids here for the memorial day cookout and they wanted to watch a comedy.

Author:   MarioJr64
Date:   May 28, 12 at 4:43pm (PST)
Nice to see a few more faces around here.

I think walking to get food is a good idea. It's healthy, and you can't beat fresh air for your lungs.

My mouth is better now.

Recently BBC has been showing old Dr Who episodes. It's a good watch, but since Matt Smith came along for the eleventh doctor, the series as turned a bit childish. Which is a shame.

Got out for a relaxing walk today. Freshened my mind, then suddenly all these song title ideas popped into my head. Wrote them down, so sometime I could write a full song.

My Turtle Beach Ear Force P11 for PS3 arrived a few days ago. Starting to like them. A lot.

Date:   May 29, 12 at 2:08am (PST)
quote ims2golfer
Long time no-see guys! I should start posting here again.
Hows everyhing going?
I just started a new file, to find Link wielding the Master Sword, Vanitas style
Found out I performed that glitch without even trying. >.>
The Young Link with Master Sword glitch?

quote WhisperintheWind
a Subway
That's all you need.

I heard Rango is supposed to be a pretty decent film.

quote MarioJr64
My mouth is better now.
Good to hear. So it wasn't wisdom teeth in the end?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.