Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-Topic GD: Lon Lon Ranch IX - Where Spiders are Scary - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50557/t1733739-off-topic-gd-lon-lon-ranch-ix-spiders-scary/4.htm

Author:   Roxas
Date:   May 21, 12 at 8:20am (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic GD: Lon Lon Ranch IX - Where Spiders are Scary
-------------------------------------------
quote MarioJr64
what games do you own for PS3?
Here's my list.

Sports Champions, Shadows of the Damned, Deus Ex Human Revolutions, Venetica, The Sly Collection, NCAA Football '12, WWE All Stars, Hunted: The Demon's Forge, Space Marine, Skyrim, WWE'12, Soul Caliber 5, Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning.

Author:   WhisperintheWind
Date:   May 21, 12 at 10:44am (PST)
Okay. It's official.

I'M MOVING INTO MY FIRST OWN APARTMENT AT THE BEGINNING OF JUNE!!!!!

!!!
!!!
!!!

YESSSSSS. If you can't tell, I'm freaking excited as heck.

Excited is an understatement.

June 3rd is probably the move-in date.

There were no jinxes.

Date:   May 21, 12 at 11:56am (PST)
quote WhisperintheWind
Okay. It's official.

I'M MOVING INTO MY FIRST OWN APARTMENT AT THE BEGINNING OF JUNE!!!!!

!!!
!!!
!!!

YESSSSSS. If you can't tell, I'm freaking excited as heck.
No. I could not tell from the caps, exclamation marks, and the yes screaming. You will have to be more clear than that.

Congratulations! And that is a nice date, if confirmed, to be moving in.

Date:   May 21, 12 at 1:36pm (PST)
It's the day before my birthday

I turn 22 on June 4th.

I found out last Friday that I was accepted/approved for the opening, or rather that "things were looking good" but that there was some paperwork and stuff that needed to be done first, and other things that needed to be sorted out, and that all of that would be discussed today. Well today it was confirmed that the opening is 100% mine and everything will be ready at the beginning of the month.

Author:   Dark Arcanine
Date:   May 21, 12 at 11:54pm (PST)
Congratulations on getting the place. So are you going to share it with any friends or will it be just you moving in? And you'll have to remind us to wish you a happy birthday closer to the date. ^^

I'm not sure if it qualifies as interesting news, but I showed a complete essay to one of my teachers today about a month before it's due and they couldn't believe it, stating it's the first time a student has ever finished and shown them one so early. I have a lot of other stuff to do though so it just happened to be first, haha.

quote MarioJr64
but you can't beat a good 'ol McDonalds now and then.
Can't say I'm a big fan of them. I'm a KFC and Subway person myself, haha. The latter is handy for feeling healthier about it all.

Author:   Couttsy
Date:   May 22, 12 at 2:34am (PST)
MarioJr64 i have MHT, MKWii and SSBB as well but i'm not a fan of MKWii

thats really awesome WhisperintheWind

i'm only a fan of maccas sometimes, the one we have here is pretty bad

and happy b'day in advance

Date:   May 22, 12 at 5:23am (PST)
Thanks (to all of you) I'll have one roommate.

What was your essay about?

I love Subway too, but I must admit I also like Mcdonalds. And Taco Bell. lol. KFC is okay but I don't go there very often.

I used to be a pro at mario kart wii, but it's been a long time since I've played it so I'm pretty sure my skills have weakened quite a bit.

Author:   MarioJr64
Date:   May 22, 12 at 6:28am (PST)
Congratulations, WhisperintheWind! Sorry I'm late. Didn't have time to log in last night.

I'm willing to take anyone on in MKWii. And Couttsy, we could always play MH3 sometime soon. I've put 800 hours into that game, talking to friends and just messing around. Btw, I've sent you a friend request on PSN.

Roxas, I don't have any games that can game with you on PS3.

Gonna have to go see a doctor tomorrow. I've got a small lumpy thing on my gum at the back of my mouth and it really hurts. Don't think it's an ulcer, so I thought I better get it checked out.

Date:   May 22, 12 at 2:37pm (PST)
quote MarioJr64
I'm willing to take anyone on in MKWii.
I'll take you on

Lumpy sore in the back of your gums... could it be your wisdom teeth growing in? I have had problems with mine before, one time I went to the dentist because I had what felt like an ulcer in the back of my mouth at the top of my gums, it turned out I had an extra wisdom tooth trying to grow in, and it was breaking through the gum, hence the swollen knot.

Date:   May 22, 12 at 2:47pm (PST)
quote WhisperintheWind
quote MarioJr64
I'm willing to take anyone on in MKWii.
I'll take you on
Take both of you on. My place.

Date:   May 22, 12 at 4:44pm (PST)
To put it really simply it's about geographical identity.

I'd like to have Mario Kart Wii, but they still refuse to bring it down in price and in turn I refuse to pay a ridiculously high price for it.

Yeah, might be a wisdom tooth. As long as it gets sorted out I suppose.

Author:   MarioJr64
Date:   May 22, 12 at 5:11pm (PST)
Hm... I'm 15, I don't think I'd be getting wisdom teeth yet. It is directly above where my wisdom teeth will grow, though.

The lump has turn into something very weird looking. I've booked the doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning. I'll let you guys know then. It really does hurt.

Dark Arcanine, I'm going into GAME tomorrow, would you like me to look in the preowned section to see if I can find a cheap MKWii for you? I'm not sure how I'd go about selling it to you though, and posting from UK to Australia, but it's always a thought. If you want the Wii wheel then I wouldn't be able to get it, though.

WhisperintheWind, Roxas, are you both in USA? The three of us could race each other if we sorted out a time.

Tried writing the enemy thread today. Wrote half and then stupidly clicked out of the window. >.< I'll do it tomorrow, instead.

Geez, I'm only gonna get 5 hours sleep tonight.

Date:   May 22, 12 at 6:06pm (PST)
It's a kind offer, thanks, but don't worry about it. What I'll do is wait for the Wii U to come out and then get it with the price drop. I don't really have the time nor money for games right now anyway. x3

Ah, that sucks. Maybe type it up in a document first and then post. I often quit out of windows I'm typing in. ;-;

I've been getting about six to six and a half per night lately, which is pretty much my optimal minimum.

Date:   May 23, 12 at 4:58am (PST)
I think you can start getting wisdom teeth as early as 14... I know I did... I think around 14 or 15, maybe 16 was when I got my first one pushing through... and it does hurt... like heck. =(

Yes, I live in the USA. North Carolina. I'm in Eastern Standard Time Zone. If you're in the UK I believe you're probably a few hours ahead of me, but not by too far so it shouldn't be that hard to coordinate a reasonable time.

Well I'm up early in the morning because I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep, so.... -_-

Date:   May 23, 12 at 7:59am (PST)
I can't stand that feeling. Well, that and being woken up by my alarm only to fall back asleep for another hour. Fortunately the latter hasn't happened in a good while.

Is it too luxurious to eat Cadbury chocolate bars while drinking Lindt hot chocolate?

Getting tempted to read through the Hunger Games trilogy again. Always good to read a book a second time.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.