Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: First Impressions - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50548/t1790801-first-impressions/3.htm

Author:   Rust
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 8:56pm (PST)
Subject:   re: First Impressions
-------------------------------------------
I just got through the Yoshi Sphinx and I haven't even leveled up once this whole time. I suck

I miss the leveling up process. Finding it difficult to gauge how much damage things are going to do to new things that I haven't encountered yet, and not being able to target high-powered baddies in the back with regular stickers makes me sad.

All and all, though, it's pretty fun.

Author:   RegalBryant
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 4:50am (PST)
Subject:   First Impressions
Needs moar towns.

Author:   Uvailable
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 6:50am (PST)
quote Rust
I just got through the Yoshi Sphinx and I haven't even leveled up once this whole time. I suck

I miss the leveling up process. Finding it difficult to gauge how much damage things are going to do to new things that I haven't encountered yet, and not being able to target high-powered baddies in the back with regular stickers makes me sad.

All and all, though, it's pretty fun.

I liked leveling up, too. In this game, you 'level up' by finding the +5 health hearts, which add +5 to your health, permanently. In addition to that, the further you get in the game, the stronger your sticker arsenal gets.

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 7:06am (PST)
Just made it to the forest yesterday and I'm a few levels in. Man those Bloopers are really nasty foes.

Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 9:16am (PST)
I haven't been able to play for two days now. I plan to play today. I have been busy catching up with college work. All of these great new games are distracting.

Author:   GoombasRool
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 11:38am (PST)
I have beaten the game (Lol!) and I thought it was great...

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 5:05pm (PST)
quote Uvailable
I haven't been able to play for two days now. I plan to play today. I have been busy catching up with college work. All of these great new games are distracting.
I know exactly what you mean man. It's a shame.

Well...so far I'm a bit disappointed. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I'm really struggling to get into this game. It's better than Super Paper Mario but there's a few things that just don't work. The sticker craze is a chore.

Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 6:09pm (PST)
I took this semester off while I decide things so I don't have to worry about exams this time.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 8:01pm (PST)
I've been busy most of the day, so I haven't had much of a chance to really play today. May try to squeeze a quick session in before bed.

Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 8:14am (PST)
quote Gotenks
I've been busy most of the day, so I haven't had much of a chance to really play today. May try to squeeze a quick session in before bed.
So where are you at in the game now? I spent forever being stuck at the Forest last night. Now I'm up to 15 hours and have progressed little.

Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 8:47am (PST)
Still at the start of the second world. Haven't turned my 3DS on all day.

Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 9:04am (PST)
Thanks to Sonic Flash I'll be able to progress in that forsaken forest, so I'll be playing more soon.

Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 9:42am (PST)
quote Thrawn
quote Gotenks
So where are you at in the game now? I spent forever being stuck at the Forest last night. Now I'm up to 15 hours and have progressed little.
The forest took me forever!!

Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 9:43am (PST)
quote Uvailable
quote Thrawn
quote Gotenks
The forest took me forever!!
I just found out what to do at Loop Loop River so now I can finally progress!

Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 9:49am (PST)
Made it up to 2-3. Had a little trouble with the level as I didn't know we could hammer down the walls.

Got myself up to 40 HP as well.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.