Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Galaxy Kings of Chaos {{Recruiting}} Join our cause, or perish while we follow it. - page 10

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1784093-galaxy-kings-of-chaos-recruiting-join-our-cause-perish-while-we-follow/10.htm

Author:   Buster2000
Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 4:25am (PST)
Subject:   Galaxy Kings of Chaos {{Recruiting}} Join our cause, or perish while we follow it.
-------------------------------------------
im stuck at the first trial in SS

Sorry Advait, i gotta eat, change, and go to church. (AUGH!)

Author:   Advait
Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 4:27am (PST)
Subject:   Galaxy Kings of Chaos {{Recruiting}} Join our cause, or perish while we follow it.
Damn it.. Oh well, the first trial IS Farore's trial... I'm thinking of moving forward in the game...XD

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 5:03am (PST)
Skyward Sword is easy if you just run away from everything that moves.
Words to live by, btw

And I'll change it if you grovel Buster XD

Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 7:57am (PST)
Oh please oh great OP maker!

and now that i think of it, that song isn't intense enough for the Genic Archfiend, i want the Black Pearl from Pirates of the Caribbean to be my theme! Da Da Da Da, Da Da Da Da, Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da! makes no sense w/o music but ok. XD

Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 8:30am (PST)
I know what you mean XD
I don't think any of them suit your team actually...
Lemme go look for something... *waddles away*

Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 10:55am (PST)
Find Me Something Epic!

Been playing HoR all day…*needs a break to SG* (hint hint)

Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 11:55am (PST)
Subject:   re: Galaxy Kings of Chaos {{Recruiting}} Join our cause, or perish while we follow it.
*waddles back* I'll look again tommorrow...
The only thing I've found that remotely suits you is:

Undeniable Tony, undeniable.
Well done on making the cut Nintendo_Fan3DS! You did soooo much better than Advait XD

Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 4:44pm (PST)
Blaze! i can only be on my 3ds, wut is it?!

Author:   GS
Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 4:46pm (PST)
Ya I Can Only Be On My 3ds Too, So What Is It Dude?

Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 9:51pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Galaxy Kings of Chaos {{Recruiting}} Join our cause, or perish while we follow it.
quote Blazing Tempest
Well done on making the cut Nintendo_Fan3DS! You did soooo much better than Advait XD
For the last time, I suck at Small Map!!! Besides, Needle Palms annoy the living $#!+ out of me...Not that it lives or anything...Unless...No. Never mind. I'm trying to get one of those, been unsuccessful so far.. What's new?
EDIT: She uses the same, and not too shabby at it either... Good battles! Buster2000 and GS... It's the best song ever, ♪Pony Rock Anthem!!!♫

Author:   arcreus12345
Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 11:16pm (PST)
New Wep That Does 329 with No EC And Me To Advait Gaz Beat me once But then I Beat him I got 16-5 i think

Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 4:12am (PST)
Okay... I guess arcreus12345! Thanks for the advice!

Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 7:39am (PST)
That's cos your Pheonix Arm is unstoppable arcreus12345 XD

And Advait, seeing how you're not a clan member it would help if you could stop posting here

You can train meh if you like arcreus XD

Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 1:08pm (PST)
So it's Party Rock Anthem? And how does that fit my group? ',:/

i love that song.

EDIT: Hey Arch, could you train me too?

Also, anyone have/wants to have/is going to have/wants to play Heroes of Ruin?(HoR)

Author:   arcreus12345
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 1:18pm (PST)
I,ll Train all Of You ¦D But until Training is done You will call Me sensei :3 When Can You all start?!?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.