Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sephenteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} Happy Seventh Thread! - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1783345-immoral-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sephenteros-maximus-recruiting-happy-seventh-thread/2.htm

Author:   Krystal Dark
Date:   Nov 01, 12 at 3:45am (PST)
Subject:   Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sephenteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} Happy Seventh Thread!
-------------------------------------------
Hello everyone, new leader position huh? Over MY dead body Nuke!
And hooray for the new 7th thread.

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Nov 01, 12 at 5:01am (PST)
Subject:   re: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sephenteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} Happy Seventh Thread!
*just finishes removing KrystalDark from the members list for inactivity then sees that he's returned*
Goddamnit... *adds him back again* Pfft...

Date:   Nov 01, 12 at 5:09am (PST)
Subject:   Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sephenteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} Happy Seventh Thread!
You can't get rid of me that easily.

Welp, from the time i was gone, it gave me time to work on using more weapon types.
I now use a Knuckle staff, Babel club, and Beam claws.
All none noobish.

Date:   Nov 01, 12 at 5:19am (PST)
Subject:   re: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sephenteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} Happy Seventh Thread!
I've officially ditched the weak Babel Club and now use a load of 6*R weapons, like Palms and Cannons.
All utterly awesome.
Shame I still haven't figured out the knack of Dodging...

Date:   Nov 01, 12 at 7:47am (PST)
Why you no DODGE?!

What kind of Palms and Cannons?

Date:   Nov 01, 12 at 7:57am (PST)
quote KrystalDark
Why you no DODGE?!

What kind of Palms and Cannons?
Dodging is for wimps!!!

Needle Palm and EZ Cannon.

Author:   Buster2000
Date:   Nov 01, 12 at 2:13pm (PST)
My new sag bow is 6★ r&m! it's range is epic, and it's melee rivals that of claws!

Date:   Nov 02, 12 at 6:41am (PST)
Curse you and your 6 range and melee weapons.

I mean....good for you Buster.

Date:   Nov 02, 12 at 9:17am (PST)
I haz the oppurtunity to fuse my Needle Palm with mah EZ Cannon (I think) to make a Fortune Bow with 6*Range AND Melee.

Is a Fortune Bow good?

Date:   Nov 02, 12 at 9:22am (PST)
Hmm. Don't know never used one...

Date:   Nov 02, 12 at 9:29am (PST)
Well, you're helpful...

And I've narrowed the two leaderish positions to four members with mah foolproof system... pulling names out of a hat.

Date:   Nov 02, 12 at 10:33am (PST)
Four members? TELL ME! Who they are.

I am always helpful.

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Nov 02, 12 at 9:52pm (PST)

THAT IS THE BEST WAY EVER TO DECIDE WHO GETS LEADER

*notes*

So allies, how goes the Uprising.

Date:   Nov 03, 12 at 7:31am (PST)
Tis going good.
I'm trying to see if i can get a good arm weapon today.

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Nov 03, 12 at 9:03am (PST)
Guys you know 6 stars in range and melee isn't even a smart thing to do unless on weapons that benefit from mixed stars like blades and claws. This is a weapon you guys should be trying to make imo.
Needle Palm V:253
6 stars range
0 stars melee
Weakening +3
Dash Cont. Fire +3

EDIT: If it had 6 melee stars its value would be about 320 that's a huge difference.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.