Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sephenteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} Happy Seventh Thread! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1783345-immoral-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sephenteros-maximus-recruiting-happy-seventh-thread/

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Oct 28, 12 at 12:33pm (PST)
Subject:   Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sephenteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} Happy Seventh Thread!
-------------------------------------------
Welcome to our clan, the Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon.
We are the Gladiators of the archdemon wind god Typhus, and strike swiftly with overwhelming force before taking to the winds to our next target.
We recently had a battle with the Immoral Ones, dark gods of old, and won! they were absorbed into the folds of Typhus, and we now serve them, as well as our original god!

Positions and the Ranking system in our army with member list below, includes friend codes too!

Gladiator Goddess Athena, Queen of the Stars: ??? (Coming 25/12/12!).

Immoral Possessed Gladiator King: Blazing Tempest - 4554-0012-3532

Gladiator King Octavius(co-leader): KrystalDark - 1289-8276-7923

Gladiator Lord Spartacus(co-leader): Coming Soon.

Immoral Gladiator, Retiarii: srgblade - 5198-2462-9211
Immoral Gladiator, Secutor: Strong Arm 345tr - 0731-4861-9765
Immoral Gladiator, Murmillo:
Immoral Gladiator, Dimacari:
Immoral Gladiator, Hoplomus: Twinbellows - 1633-4668-8053
Immoral Gladiator, Bestiari: Wolfzer - 3995-7640-7549
Immoral Gladiator, Laquari: StardustDragon911 - 5284-2332-2343

Immoral Typhoon Gladiator, Alexander: Advait - 3437-4033-7919
Immoral Typhoon Gladiator, Essedarii: arcreus12345
Immoral Typhoon Gladiator, Gaiodiaz: Nuke_Master14 - 0774-4244-1379
Immoral Typhoon Gladiator, Gyzarus: Cyperus - 0903-3791-7513
Immoral Typhoon Gladiator, Heraklinos:

The Rules!
Please refrain from double posting, spamming, initiating any flame wars, and please keep active, or we'll have to replace you with someone who is.
Also, if you're not going to be on Neoseeker for a while, please tell us. You also MUST be a member on Neoseeker to join this clan and post on it's thread. Other clan leaders MAY NOT post here looking to poach our members.
And on that subject, we do not like traitors. Anyone who leaves this clan for another is only given ONE chance, after they leave again, they may not return. Finally, read the clan rule page please for more insight into how you should behave in a clan.

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Oct 28, 12 at 3:40pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sephenteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} Happy Seventh Thread!
well, uh, happy seventh

Author:   solomon514
Date:   Oct 28, 12 at 7:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sephenteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} Happy Seventh Thread!
happy 7th i guess. -3-

Date:   Oct 29, 12 at 5:47am (PST)
This place doesn't look as good without its dark colour scheme...

Pretty sure Imma improving skill-wise, twas able to beat Twin yesterday with meh trusty Viridi Clawz.

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Oct 29, 12 at 6:47am (PST)
Sorry, that was only for last thead, as a late prize for winning FCotM. I can't do it every new thread...

Date:   Oct 29, 12 at 7:00am (PST)
Ok then THA...
*cries a little*

Are Viridi Claws supposed to paralyze people it hits without any mods?

Date:   Oct 29, 12 at 8:21am (PST)
Sorry, it just wouldn't be fair. XD

Yeah I think the Viridi Claws have that ability.

So, did I miss anything big while I was away..?

Date:   Oct 29, 12 at 8:33am (PST)
Not really

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Oct 29, 12 at 10:12am (PST)
sorry, Blazing Tempest but I just sent him to the hospital. Only I can have the job of sendin people to the hospital over a harmless children's card game. ...
sooo..how's everyone?

Author:   TwinBellows
Date:   Oct 29, 12 at 11:51am (PST)
hai everybody! i need more claws, my new viridi claws are boss

only attribute

overall def plus 6

Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 1:32pm (PST)
IGOTT ANNOUNCEMENT

Let it be known that from this point onward, I hereby resign the position of Leader, and instead delagate to co-leader.
Who wants to be Leader?

Author:   TwinBellows
Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 2:09pm (PST)
quote Blazing Tempest
IGOTT ANNOUNCEMENT

Let it be known that from this point onward, I hereby resign the position of Leader, and instead delagate to co-leader.
Who wants to be Leader?
no way in hell i could be leader, but co-co-leader has a nice ring to it o3o.

Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 4:46pm (PST)
Well since KrystalDark seems to be away you should probably appoint someone else to temporarily be Leader, then when Krystal gets back he can lead and whoever took over could become Co-Leader.

Unless you just want me to take care of it until he gets back...

Anyway, would you guys be up for having a clan tourney of sorts with FA? Just thought I'd mention it since we'd been thinking about starting one and sign-ups are open to allies. The best idea we've come up with, though, is Tempura Battles. TEMPURA ALL THE THINGS! x3

Author:   Nuke_Master14
Date:   Oct 31, 12 at 4:30am (PST)
quote Blazing Tempest
IGOTT ANNOUNCEMENT

Who wants to be Leader?
You're resigning???!!!

That means I could be leader, and take over the clan.

Then turn it into a childrens card came on dinosaurs

Date:   Oct 31, 12 at 5:36am (PST)
Subject:   Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sephenteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} Happy Seventh Thread!
quote Nuke_Master14
You're resigning???!!!

That means I could be leader, and take over the clan.

Then turn it into a childrens card came on dinosaurs

Possibly, yesh.

And over my dead body!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.