Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sixtteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} 14/15, new war has begun! - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1772533-immoral-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sixtteros-maximus-recruiting-14-15-new-war-has-begun/2.htm

Author:   Krystal Dark
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 7:59pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sixtteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} >:3 We is Evil, blad!
-------------------------------------------
That's because I'm a troll star.
I mean yeah, i won't be able to battle you so Blaze is pretty much the only one you have to fight.

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 8:04pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sixtteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} 14/15, new war has begun!
unless I'm aloud to do zee test battle.. after all, Blazing Tempest, the last time we battled zee score was 3-0 I won... but that's up to you, course
just don't make me a coaster for your drink... that's all I care about...

Author:   Advait
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 1:00am (PST)
Subject:   re: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sixtteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} >:3 We is Evil, blad!
quote Blazing Tempest
Sorry Advait...
Sorry for what?

Anyways, I won't very active for these 2 weeks, and not active at ALL for the next 2 ones... Going out on a vacation, with NO wi-fi connection...Sooo...Yeah.
After I get back, can Arch and I be allowed to test battle people? Since [usually] the both of us are online very often...

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 6:27am (PST)
*thinks out loud* so 2+2 would equal... 3? No, it was 4, No! It was 3, ok, ok, I'm going with 4. So then you multiply 4 by 7... which would equal 28... add the unit... 28 days... D: 28 days?! thats!...thats! multiply that by 24 to get... 672..add the unit... 672 hours... 672 hours?! Thats..thats.. *explosion*

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 7:28am (PST)
Subject:   re: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sixtteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} 14/15, new war has begun!
Danger52 X, those entry rules are now wrong, I'll change them nowz...
And of course you're not intruding, you actually helped cover up da yugioh spam *glares at StardustDragon911*
From now on, new recruits may be tested by any member of the clan providing they have been part of us for at least a week.

Oh and there are better wheelie breakers songs than that star, that's actually probably the worst...

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 7:33am (PST)
quote Blazing Tempest
Oh and there are better wheelie breakers songs than that star, that's actually probably the worst...
dats your opinion... I liek zee one I posted... but if you insist... -_- look up Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds Tag Force 6 - Brave then... such a beast theme, it sounds like the crediting soundtrack for something *thinks of using it at end of SDOD story*

Author:   Advait
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 8:08am (PST)
Why don't we do ♪SHIN ONIGASHIMA♫ !!!
[img link=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PHmG6nOqU4[/img]

Author:   Subtle
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 8:12am (PST)
I know I'm not part of this clan, but I'm hosting a Kid Icarus Light vs. Dark tournament. Do you guys think you have what it takes to win $20/$35 eShop cards? If you do, please reply and I'll give the dets

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 8:25am (PST)
Subtle, while it does look appetising, my country uses pounds, not dollars, so...
And most tournaments on this forum never happen anyway (kinda like clan wars )
I'll see what the other guys think though...
Hi StardustDragon911.

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 9:07am (PST)
Hi Blazing Tempest. I'm not going to enter the tournament.. even though I like money... no... I've still got plenty of rust to wipe off...

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 12:27pm (PST)
Screw the money i have rules!
...Wait, let me try that again...

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 12:49pm (PST)
So is that a no or a yes from this clan?

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 12:55pm (PST)
I'm gonna take a guess and say that's a no, sorry.
Unless Advait, arcreus12345, and Nuke_Master14, wants to do it..
Edit:Plus like Blaze said tournaments and wars never really happen...

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 1:06pm (PST)
Shame, but this one is definitely happening lol.

Author:   Nuke_Master14
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 1:39pm (PST)
SCREW THE RULES, I'll TAKE THE MONEY!

But yea I'm too busy to enter a tournament right now sorry.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.