Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sixtteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} 14/15, new war has begun! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1772533-immoral-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sixtteros-maximus-recruiting-14-15-new-war-has-begun/

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 10:11am (PST)
Subject:   Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sixtteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} 14/15, new war has begun!
-------------------------------------------
Welcome to our clan, the Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon.
We are the Gladiators of the archdemon wind god Typhus, and strike swiftly with overwhelming force before taking to the winds to our next target.
We recently had a battle with the Immoral Ones, dark gods of old, and won! they were absorbed into the folds of Typhus, and we now serve them, as well as our original god!

Positions and the Ranking system in our army with member list below, includes friend codes too!

Gladiator King Octavius(leader):
Blazing Tempest - 4554-0012-3532

Gladiator Lord Spartacus(co-leader):
KrystalDark - 1289-8276-7923

Immoral Gladiator, Retiarii: srgblade - 5198-2462-9211
Immoral Gladiator, Secutor: Strong Arm 345tr - 0731-4861-9765
Immoral Gladiator, Murmillo: RedZONE - 5456-0319-5289
Immoral Gladiator, Dimacari: Artsy - 0860-3530-5117
Immoral Gladiator, Hoplomus: Twinbellows - 1633-4668-8053
Immoral Gladiator, Bestiari: StardustDragon911 - 5284-2332-2343
Immoral Gladiator, Laquari: Danger52 X-

Immoral Typhoon Gladiator, Alexander: Advait - 3437-4033-7919
Immoral Typhoon Gladiator, Essedarii: arcreus12345
Immoral Typhoon Gladiator, Gaiodiaz: Nuke_Master14 - 0774-4244-1379
Immoral Typhoon Gladiator, Gyzarus: Cyperus 0903-3791-7513
Immoral Typhoon Gladiator, Heraklinos: bloodyvamp - 4167-4686-8146
Immoral Possessed: ???

The Rules!
Please refrain from double posting, spamming, initiating any flame wars, and please keep active, or we'll have to replace you with someone who is.
Also, if you're not going to be on Neoseeker for a while, please tell us. You also MUST be a member on Neoseeker to join this clan and post on it's thread. Other clan leaders MAY NOT post here looking to poach our members.
And on that subject, we do not like traitors. Anyone who leaves this clan for another is only given ONE chance, after they leave again, they may not return. Finally, read the clan rule page please for more insight into how you should behave in a clan.

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 10:11am (PST)
Subject:   re: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sixtteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} 14/15, new war has begun!
Yay! New thread.
Number six.
Edit:Hey Blazing Tempest, what happened to the rules thing?

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 10:25am (PST)
Subject:   re: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT *Whatever comes next...* {{Recruiting}} >:3 We is Evil, blad!
um, Blazing Tempest? You're forgetting to add Arch and his brother to the OP... Arch's brother said he'd be a guest soo... not sure how you'd add him atm..

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 10:32am (PST)
Subject:   re: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT *Whatever comes next...* {{Recruiting}} >:3 We is Evil, blad!
I have no idea Krystaldark XD
*reaches all the way back into the fourth thread*
Ok, got it. Thanks.

aaaand I added him star.

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 10:57am (PST)
You're welcome, i always thought that it was weird when the rules disappeared.(Did that rhyme? )
And now to wait for Arch to reply.

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 11:36am (PST)
Subject:   re: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sixtteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} >:3 We is Evil, blad!
quote KrystalDark
You're welcome, i always thought that it was weird when the rules disappeared.(Did that rhyme? )
>:} You are becoming a poet KrystalDark..just one more step and you'll be doing all the writi- I mean uh, good, good, you rhymed

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 1:05pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sixtteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} >:3 We is Evil, blad!
Meh, i don't want to be a poet, I'll just play children's card games all day long.

Author:   arcreus12345
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 2:46pm (PST)
May I Try A Rank Battle?

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 2:50pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Immoral Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sixtteros Maximus {{Recruiting}} 14/15, new war has begun!
XD I'll kinda have to finish the story tommorrow now, lol.
Sorry Advait...
I haz a youtube account, nowz I just need the footage and voices... *glares at Cyperus*
and sure arcreus12345.
It'll have to be tommorrow though, I'm a tad busy at the mo... and my 3ds is blinking red...
I may do some clan rank re-organising...

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 3:54pm (PST)
Blazing Tempest... can the next theme be zees one? Pretty sure you know it

anywaaays... erm...someone think of something KI:U ey to say...

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 4:23pm (PST)
Can you give me any opinions on what kind of claws should i try?
(That's it someday I'm so getting a Yu-gi-oh game.)

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 4:49pm (PST)
KrystalDark, use Hedgehog Claws w/ a speed mod of +1 or higher. +1 speed on those are equal to +4 speed on wolf claws... and anyways... get YGOWC2012 The Legendary Beginning Number in 3 frig the frigger to friggen hell D (haven't I said this before?) It comes out in Japanese in Dec.4 but it probably won't take too long for the translations... so sometime in December...

Author:   Danger52 X
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 7:11pm (PST)
Excuse me for intruding and please pardon me if im not going by the correct method of contact. Im greatly sorry if im in error. I wanted to know how to apply for the clan. Could someone fill me in on the details please?
Thank you in advance

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 7:50pm (PST)
Danger52 X, I think this is what you're looking for.
"Please post for the position you want and me, bloodyvamp or KrystalDark will give you a test battle to see if you're worthy.
If we say no, don't feel disheartened, just train to become better and have another shot. If your very good we might make you a High Typhoon Gladiator."

Blazing Tempest's rules not mine.

Edit:or ya know you could have just read this on the top of this thread.

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 7:54pm (PST)
has this clan gotten a sudden boost of members ever since Arch joined or what? Danger52 X you need to be tested by Blazing Tempest... not really sure about bloodyvamp since he hasnt been active.. pretty sure not by KrystalDark since he doesn't have his wi-fi back.. sooo, you're going to have to wait until tomorrow sorry.
EDIT: Damn it, KrystalDark! You beat me to it!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.