Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Glitch Hunters - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1760100-glitch-hunters/

Author:   GodSpeed
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 12:02am (PST)
Subject:   Glitch Hunters
-------------------------------------------
*Glitchers Start Hunting*

while I was on solo mode Super wereed glitch on chapter 6 I got The mech Vehicle To jump onto the ledge where dark pit went to top (towards the big lost city building) and He Got Owned By My Mech. Then It got destroyed when He was Sniping Me I tried This Chapter Several More Times But I couldnt Make The Jump Again.

Author:   ςħαdoш
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 9:47pm (PST)
GodSpeed, i'm sorry to say but that wasn't a glitch. you accidentally hit the icon at the touch screen while moving. the icon makes the cherubot jump. so everyone could easily do that.
keep hunting glitches, i'm sure you'll find some.

Author:   Angel of the Shadows
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 6:59am (PST)
*sigh* No no, he's right. You cannot make the jump to the rest of the map. It blocks that off on purpose.

Author:   Sokolniki
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 9:42pm (PST)
During a match with one of my magnus clubs, one of my back charged shots got cancelled the moment I set it down... but when someone charged towards me, they ran into an invisible back charged shot. For the rest of the match, my back charged shots behaved as though I had invisible shots... and the area that the original bug occured treated it as though my charged shot was permanently there... cancelling out enemy shots and hitting foes there for the rest of the match.

Probably the only match I'll ever have with 30+ kills.

Author:   solomon514
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 11:47pm (PST)
quote Sokolniki
During a match with one of my magnus clubs, one of my back charged shots got cancelled the moment I set it down... but when someone charged towards me, they ran into an invisible back charged shot. For the rest of the match, my back charged shots behaved as though I had invisible shots... and the area that the original bug occured treated it as though my charged shot was permanently there... cancelling out enemy shots and hitting foes there for the rest of the match.

actually, that happens a lot no matter what weapon you have. If ur weapon has higher cancelation than another by just a bit, it becomes invisible and still have all the traits of a regular shot.

Author:   Sokolniki
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 12:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Glitch Hunters
quote solomon514
quote Sokolniki

actually, that happens a lot no matter what weapon you have. If ur weapon has higher cancelation than another by just a bit, it becomes invisible and still have all the traits of a regular shot.
That I've noticed before, but this event was bizarre because it then proceeded to apply the invisible behavior to the rest of my back charged shots for the rest of the match, even if they didn't encounter additional shots that would attempt to "Cancel" them, and the original location it occurred became a location only I could stand in since anyone else who came close would get rapidly hit until they died and credit me with a kill even if I wasn't even remotely close to that location or even waiting for a respawn. That never happened before or since.

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Dec 01, 12 at 3:01pm (PST)
quote Sokolniki

Ooh that must of been pretty cool. That sounds like a glitch, but then again this game has some really freaky lag.

Your name sounds familiar, but I'm not sure why.

Author:   ffigkbbn
Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 2:51pm (PST)
i once did a fd melee atack and i missed, then 3 seconds after it says i Defeated the guy, but he had plenty of life left

Author:   GS
Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 3:12pm (PST)
quote ffigkbbn
i once did a fd melee atack and i missed, then 3 seconds after it says i Defeated the guy, but he had plenty of life left

Dude Thats Called A Lag

Author:   ffigkbnn
Date:   Dec 21, 12 at 2:40pm (PST)
the lag is badder then i thought

Author:   nathanx
Date:   Dec 21, 12 at 5:30pm (PST)
once i was playin CL with arch, he tried 2 melee me and he killed me, then it didn't say I respawned but I was running around, through walls, and I was tryin 2 kill arch but the shots fired right through him! XD it was creepy

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Dec 21, 12 at 5:47pm (PST)
quote nathanx
once i was playin CL with arch, he tried 2 melee me and he killed me, then it didn't say I respawned but I was running around, through walls, and I was tryin 2 kill arch but the shots fired right through him! XD it was creepy
That's called lag

Author:   ffgkbnn
Date:   Dec 22, 12 at 5:07am (PST)
have you guys tried to use lag to your advantage? cause it happens to me randomly

Author:   nathanx
Date:   Dec 22, 12 at 8:43am (PST)
elite that's not lag :l

Author:   ffgkbnn
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 4:10am (PST)
now thats wierd

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.