Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15] - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759300-fallen-angels-thread-second-night-darkest-just-before-dawn-14-15/8.htm

Author:   JustinisAWESOME
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 7:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15]
-------------------------------------------
Today i would rise!
I challage
Trevor
Angel Rank: Archangel
to a rank battle!

Author:   captain boo
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 1:48am (PST)
Subject:   re: -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15]
Team Hydro Aura

Centurion Orbitars are a little hard to use because their continual fire is a little awkward and its Backwards Charge Shot is also a bit quirky.

Those shields are not really used for their Shot cancellation, in all honesty. They hurt like mad. And I mean it. Abuse it against Claw and other melee dependant users as the hitbox is pretty wide and probably won't be cancelled.

It's continual fire is pretty solid despite its weird mechanics, and its Dash Continual Fire is actually really good. Abuse its decent homing and focus on mobility and baiting into its shield, because they bloody hurt.

Quick Charge, Energy Charge, Health/Effect Recovery and Interference are probably good powers. Rocket Jump and Angelic missile can space you out properly, something that Orbitars really like. Black Hole and Explosive Flame are also good with them, while things like Meteor Shower help out your spam of Continual Fire.

Centurion Orbitars are pretty dependent on mobility and placement because their zoning is pretty bloody good because of their mix of slow and fast moving shots. Using tirelessness and Lightweight could help you out, preferably the former.

Author:   sniper fi
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 5:32pm (PST)
quote captain boo
Team Hydro Aura

Centurion Orbitars are a little hard to use because their continual fire is a little awkward and its Backwards Charge Shot is also a bit quirky.

Those shields are not really used for their Shot cancellation, in all honesty. They hurt like mad. And I mean it. Abuse it against Claw and other melee dependant users as the hitbox is pretty wide and probably won't be cancelled.

It's continual fire is pretty solid despite its weird mechanics, and its Dash Continual Fire is actually really good. Abuse its decent homing and focus on mobility and baiting into its shield, because they bloody hurt.

Quick Charge, Energy Charge, Health/Effect Recovery and Interference are probably good powers. Rocket Jump and Angelic missile can space you out properly, something that Orbitars really like. Black Hole and Explosive Flame are also good with them, while things like Meteor Shower help out your spam of Continual Fire.

Centurion Orbitars are pretty dependent on mobility and placement because their zoning is pretty bloody good because of their mix of slow and fast moving shots. Using tirelessness and Lightweight could help you out, preferably the former.

GEEK
WHO IS TREVER?

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 6:43pm (PST)
quote sniper fi
quote captain boo
Team Hydro Aura

GEEK
WHO IS TREVER?
Nice to meet you too.

Author:   Advait
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 4:10am (PST)
captain boo, are you British by any chance?

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 8:45am (PST)
quote Advait
captain boo, are you British by any chance?
Uh, no? Why do you ask?

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 7:22pm (PST)
Thanks captain boo

It was really weird, with the shots and everything. I couldn't hit anyone I'll work on abusing the Backward Dash Ch. Shot, then.

gosh guys stop abusing Rhus he's too awesome for you ;-;

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 11:10pm (PST)
captain boo, its just that I've only seen Brits use "bloody". Y'know in the shows...

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 8:31am (PST)
quote Advait
captain boo, its just that I've only seen Brits use "bloody". Y'know in the shows...
Of course he's not British... we say bludy not bloody...
gawd man...

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 8:32am (PST)
Okay...

Author:   sniper fi
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 6:56pm (PST)
stop talking about this stuff it mak us look like idiots

Author:   Vast
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 7:50pm (PST)
You guys are so silly. Rhus is Canadian, not Brittish.

Me, Olivia, and Rhus are like the most awesome people in this clan.

:swagglasses:

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 8:02pm (PST)
quote Vast
Olivia and Rhus are like the most awesome people in this clan.

:swagglasses:

I support this statement 100%.

:3

Author:   Vast
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 8:03pm (PST)
TEAM HYDRO AURA
WE SHOULD TOTES CHANGE OUR NAME 2 AURA GUARDIANS BECAUSE IT'S BETTER THAN THIS REJECT SHINGAMI SHIT

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 8:05pm (PST)
Vast shut up k? k. :3

....Wait when are you getting the game?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.