Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15] - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759300-fallen-angels-thread-second-night-darkest-just-before-dawn-14-15/3.htm

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 8:26am (PST)
Subject:   re: -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15]
-------------------------------------------
quote Team Hydro Aura
I need to get some good battles in one of these days. I also need to find a new Earthmaul Club. :3

I'm just going to be kinda busy until the end of November 'cause of NaNo. :<

Oh really by November I shall be busy because of Halo 4. Btw what's NaNo?

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 9:14am (PST)
Subject:   re: -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15]
Rouge Elite it's this. I'm going for two wins in a row. :>>

Halo 4 looks like it'll be fun, too. Maybe my brother will let me play it with him. xD

And to stay somewhat on-topic.............
SHOULD I PULL OUT DAT KI:U?

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 9:35am (PST)
Team Hydro Aura I wish you luck with that I on the other hand am horrible at writing stories.

It's up to you if you feel like playing KI:U. What we need though are some tournements to liven up this place to bad people are to lazy to participate. D:

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 3:06am (PST)
Hi allies.
How about us having a friendly clan war to keep activity up?

Author:   Advait
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 4:22am (PST)
They're dead, in the last, around, a month, they have 3 pages... No offence here but I'm just mentioning something...

Author:   FuNcHeEsE
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 5:09am (PST)
I haven't posted here in a long time.

Where did everyone go?

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 5:11am (PST)
quote Advait
They're dead, in the last, around, a month, they have 3 pages... No offence here but I'm just mentioning something...
Well excuse me for trying to help...

Author:   JustinisAWESOME
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 7:30pm (PST)
not saying anything just that were are somewhat busy.

Author:   captain boo
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 7:33pm (PST)
Sorry for not posting for awhile, clan. Just picked up Uprising again for some fun, still can't play online though.

By the way, the ball cannon is a lot better than it appears to be...

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 7:50pm (PST)
quote captain boo
Sorry for not posting for awhile, clan. Just picked up Uprising again for some fun, still can't play online though.
Awe D:! What's wrong with your wi-fi? ;-;

Author:   Vast
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 7:11am (PST)
Team Hydro Aura
3DS Friend Code: 4382 2032 4935
Mii Name: Vast

hi

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 8:21am (PST)
Well, Vast, please be more active, and try your best to keep the clan from dying...

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 8:29am (PST)
Congratulations on the new member Fallen Angels.

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 8:38am (PST)
Oh, yeah, and congrats....

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 2:26pm (PST)
Vast you have to battle me to join first.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.