Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15] - page 16

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759300-fallen-angels-thread-second-night-darkest-just-before-dawn-14-15/16.htm

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 7:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15]
-------------------------------------------
Rouge Elite lol I can't stand him atm, he's so annoying. xD I like Luke better. :L

Vast okay but you have to fight me in the game to join.

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 7:27pm (PST)
Subject:   -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [13/15]
I don't know there were moments in the game when Luke talked I just thought to myself "Did he just say that?!" but that was through the beginning of the game.

Plus Asch has his moments *not gonna spoil anything* :3

Author:   Vast
Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 7:32pm (PST)
Subject:   -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [13/15]
What game?

Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 7:38pm (PST)
Subject:   re: -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15]
Rouge Elite Yeah, he was a huge jerk at times, but I could kind of get why. Except at Akzeriuth, that was kind of the worst. But it's really cool how he's trying to really redeem himself. He kind of grows on you. x3 I guess I'll have to wait and see about Asch.

Vast err maybe the one whose name it says on this page *uses Find* FIVE TIMES. ..Well that's not very many but you get the meaning.

Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 7:40pm (PST)
I counted 8.

Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 7:41pm (PST)
Chess obviously

THA if we are ever gonna have a war with another clan I could bring over the ban list they got going on in GameFaqs it seems pretty fair.

Yeah Luke is one of those characters that grow on you.

Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 7:44pm (PST)
Vast well you counted wrong.

...Except the number increases every time I post in this thread...

I COULD SO BEAT VAST AT CHESS.

Rouge Elite nah we're not warring anyone. Imma set up a tourney. Can I see that banlist though? Sounds interesting.

Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 7:46pm (PST)
quote Team Hydro Aura
Vast well you counted wrong.

...Except the number increases every time I post in this thread...

I COULD SO BEAT VAST AT CHESS.

Rouge Elite nah we're not warring anyone. Imma set up a tourney. Can I see that banlist though? Sounds interesting.

ctrl + f is telling me 9.

Get on chess.com.

My username is Vastiodon

Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 7:52pm (PST)
Vast well it can't say Kid Icarus: Uprising that many times. I mean Kid Icarus: Uprising is clearly displayed only seven times before I posted this, which increases the amount of times it says Kid Icarus: Uprising on the page. Also Kid Icarus: Uprising. ANNNNND Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Well my username is THAmpardos

...wait is this really going down?

Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 7:52pm (PST)
I did say if we are ever gonna war, you know so more time isn't wasted thinking of one.

As for the list I'm gonna have to go ask for it brb.

Author:   solomon514
Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 8:04pm (PST)
quote Team Hydro Aura
solomon514 so you re-joined right? Mikey14 did you too, or?

...I'm quite slow lately. What's with all the 14s?

Soz is your info the same from when you signed up before?

Maybe after I beat Tales of the Abyss. :3 Except when I fight Elite for that tourney.

yea, my info is still the same xD

Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 8:05pm (PST)
quote Team Hydro Aura

Well my username is THAmpardos

"Oops?! We noticed the following errors in your form:
Invalid username or email. Please enter their Chess.com username, or any valid EXTERNAL email address."

Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 8:17pm (PST)
Team Hydro Aura here ya go

Banned Weapons: Brawler Claws, Raptor claws, Magnus club, Atlus club, Eyetrack orbitars, Gemini orbitars, Taurus arm, Predator cannon, Angel bow, Capricorn club

Powers: slipshot, bumblebee, play dead, trade-off, aries armor, libra sponge.

Author:   Angel of the Shadows
Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 11:58pm (PST)
I can see why... the P.cannon has a Backward Dash Ch. Shot with more homing than E.orbitars. The least understandable seems to be R.claws. They don't have the best speed or melee, they average in every category... then again, that may be why. Thank god they took out Bumblebee! It gets fairly frustrating when you hit the same person multiple times, and... nothing. BI.

Date:   Oct 31, 12 at 4:38am (PST)
o0o0o interestin list. I'm gonna need someone to explain the reasons for some of them, though. I'm not really sure what's OP in this game tbh.

...WAIT WHY IS BUMBLEBEE ON THERE D: BLASPHEMY

Vast I wasn't serious. >_> Wait how'd you get my e-mail D:!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.