Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15] - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759300-fallen-angels-thread-second-night-darkest-just-before-dawn-14-15/11.htm

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Oct 21, 12 at 5:20pm (PST)
Subject:   re: -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15]
-------------------------------------------
Uh Prize, their clan is full...

And congratz on that you guys.

Author:   Prize
Date:   Oct 21, 12 at 5:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15]
it can't be full... yet

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Oct 21, 12 at 5:45pm (PST)
Well I'm sorry to tell you but it is full.
It even says so on the thread title...

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Oct 21, 12 at 8:19pm (PST)
Prize well actually we could drop someone to let you in. A lot of our members aren't active.

EDIT:: Oh and that is one sexy theme song you have thar. Best battle theme EVER

EDIT2:: Alright, I decided it was member clean-up time, and some weren't able to pay up. Andkon, Crawler, and Vast(I told you I'd kick you ) Have been removed from the clan. Sorry guys, gotta stay active.
I'm not kicking tattoo_pirate yet, but I DID remove him from his Co-Leader position. That means someone's gotta fill his place.

Congratz Rouge Elite on being promoted to Co-Leader. Enjoy the position and good work pardner.

Also if anyone cares I added a Thread Index section to the OP. I think I'm going to add a Quotes section too for lulz and accomplishments and stuff. :3

This message was edited on 2012-10-21T20:45:06-07:00.

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Oct 22, 12 at 7:59am (PST)
Team Hydro Aqua, you could always do an inner clan war like IGOTT does...
Maybe half the clan is with the gods trying to pull you back into the heavens, while the others don't want to, or something, I don't know...
IGNORE ME!!!

Date:   Oct 22, 12 at 11:59am (PST)
quote Prize
Alright, sorry other clan. Aqua was able to make room so i'm joining this one
Do i have to be tested to become an official member ?

Date:   Oct 22, 12 at 1:34pm (PST)
*ignores Blazing Tempest*

Nope, Prize. You're in. :3 You can do some rank battles though. I'd fight you for fun but I'm having some wifi problems atm.

Also.. It's Aura, not Aqua. XD You can just call me THA or Olivia if you like.

Date:   Oct 22, 12 at 1:57pm (PST)
Prize is liking this
Also Olivia, can i have your fc when you get your wifi fixed ?

Also, what are the clan initials ? I want to put it before my Mii name.

Date:   Oct 22, 12 at 2:35pm (PST)
Sure. Actually, I think it's on the OP if you want it now. :3

I think most of us put FA, then a star, then your name. I think mine atm is FA☆Vixen...

Date:   Oct 22, 12 at 3:05pm (PST)
Sorry Aqua i couldn't find it.

nvm i found your fc

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Oct 22, 12 at 6:20pm (PST)
Welcome to the clan Prize!

Thanks THA for the promotion to co-leader I wasn't expecting it.

Date:   Oct 22, 12 at 6:22pm (PST)
Thank you , this clan seems way better than the last clan i was in. With nicer people too.

I'm not exactly sure why i didn't join this site sooner, this site is better than Gfaqs, lol i have been using gfaqs for more than 3 years now.

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Oct 22, 12 at 6:29pm (PST)
Yup most people on the KI:U forum are pretty friendly.

Date:   Oct 22, 12 at 8:54pm (PST)
Olivia, don't forget to add me.
My fc:1805-2209-2574

Date:   Oct 23, 12 at 5:51am (PST)

ERMAHGERD GERZ MER WER-FER ERS WERKING!11!1!!!!1111!11!11one!!

Now i shall add Prize and then delete a bunch of Swapnotes and then play some KI:U (shyeeeeea)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.