Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15] - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759300-fallen-angels-thread-second-night-darkest-just-before-dawn-14-15/

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Sep 09, 12 at 9:06pm (PST)
Subject:   -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15]
-------------------------------------------

Introduction

We are The Fallen Angels. Our history starts now, a past that shall be written in blood. Our purpose, however, is not fully dedicated to the rage of the angel wars. Here we may not only train with our allies, but also have friendly chats... Just be sure to stay on-topic with the game and follow the rules at all times. The clan's representative colors are red and black. Our mascot is Dark Pit. Don't forget it.

We are outcasts.

We are fallen.

But there is strength in numbers.

Join today.

Thread Index

Thread the First

How to Join

To join, fill out the form below. (Theme Songs are optional, but you must provide a link to the video.)
3DS Code:
Mii Name:
Angel Rank:
Theme Song(Optional):

To explain Angel Ranks. Being Fallen, we used to be angels. So, what were you before you fell?
Explanation of Ranks:
If one of these fits you, make sure to include it in your form.

Archangel - You were a head of the angels and are skilled in combat, mostly full offensive.

Guardian Angel - You were more focused on aiding the living, and were interested in the affairs of humans. In combat, you are typically more centered around defensive strategies and helping others.

Seraphim - You were a close servant in the realm above. In combat, you are typically focused on ranged attacking, like with staffs, and defensive strategies.

Cherubim - You were higher in the angel hierarchy and wore four faces. You generally don't fight, instead you are focused on in-game affairs.

Oraphim - You were a symbol of justice and authority. Now, however, you focus on combat. You prefer short-ranged attacks, such as melee clubs, and rely on skill above all else.

Members

Say hello to those who have fallen from the heavens and now reside on earth. Now all we have left is the thrill of battle and scars from where our wings used to be...

Member Ranks

When you join, you are placed at the bottom of the ranks. It's your job to work your way up in order to prove yourself. You can only challenge the person up to two spaces above you, and if they do not fight you up to three days after the challenge has been issued, you automatically move up. If they don't respond up to two days after you challenge them, you automatically move up.
Rank Battles will be 1v1 FFA. Items are set to Standard, Stage is set to random, Time Limit is 4 minutes. No Handicap obviously.
The Ranks:
1. Team Hydro Aura
2. tattoo_pirate
3. sniper fi
4. Miguelaso100
5. FuNcHeEsE
6. Vegeto
7. captain boo
8. Rouge Elite
9. JustinisAWESOME
10. ledgidpancakes
11. solomon514
12. Mikey14
13. notluckyboy151
14. StarBurstPhoenix

Practice Times

Training sessions with fellow clan members should be held at 4-6 PM EST. Get ready for wars and know your fellow member's fighting styles better! Try to keep the matches between clan members only.

Alliances

This message was edited on 2012-12-27T14:10:07-08:00.

Author:   Angel of the Shadows
Date:   Sep 09, 12 at 9:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15]
You've been hearing that song too, ehh? It's pretty catchy. Well, good luck on your second thread... …finally.

Author:   Advait
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 6:33am (PST)
Subject:   re: -=The Fallen Angels=- [Thread the Second] The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn [14/15]
Well its about time my good friends! Good luck!

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 10:47am (PST)
Good luck on your second thread allies!

Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 3:09pm (PST)
Oh... They must not have much faith in us.. :<

I hope I didn't screw anything up on the OP. Just let me know if I did... title 2pro

Author:   Vegeto
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 5:10pm (PST)
Sorry guys for not not being online my dad TOOK my 3DS ill get it back on Friday

Author:   E S P
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 1:21pm (PST)
Awsome im in the ranks

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 3:27pm (PST)
E S P you should challenge A W E for his rank. I'd love to see you two fight. >:3

Author:   A W E
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 4:22pm (PST)
haha tht would be a good fight

maybe i should challange solomon514

This message was merged with other messages by Team Hydro Aura (moderator)

Author:   sniper fi
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 5:30pm (PST)
the orne will kill you A W E
THA thank you for the new thread ¦( vegato sorry about the 3DS

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 6:53pm (PST)
A W E remember not to double post(post twice in a row) as it's against the rules. Instead you can edit your previous post to add something else you need to say by using the "edit" button on the bottom right of your posts.

Yeah that sucks Vegeto, I know that feel. :C

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 7:19pm (PST)
captain boo does your wifi work yet if so I challenge you! AWE ESP I added you two welcome to the clan.

Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 7:04am (PST)
Hey I should do a rank battle-oh wait.

I forgot which weapon I was supposed to be looking for, so someone should suggest something. Something that's NOT an arm. =P

Author:   A W E
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 12:46pm (PST)
ok srry and i added u rouge elite

Author:   FuNcHeEsE
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 4:03am (PST)
quote Team Hydro Aura
Hey I should do a rank battle-oh wait.

I forgot which weapon I was supposed to be looking for, so someone should suggest something. Something that's NOT an arm. =P
Optical Blade.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.