Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld! - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759151-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sincos-maximus-recruiting-in-possession-of-underworld/9.htm

Author:   Advait
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 7:54am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
-------------------------------------------
Me too...

Author:   Krystal Dark
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 9:57am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
Soo, has anyone here figured out how to equip a Blade with Meele-combo + 4 and Meele-dash-attack + 4?

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 1:22pm (PST)
-_- noo...

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 12:38am (PST)
StardustDragon911 me too...
EDIT: So anyways, I'd like to show you my weapons so far.
I kept the Samurai Blade and Centurion Orbitars.

Flintlock Staff:
Ranged: ★★★☆
Melee: ★★★☆
Best Mod(s): Dash Ch. shot + 2

Babel Club:
Ranged: ★★★★
Melee: ★★★★
Best Mod(s): Dash Ch. shot +4
Melee Dash attack +3
Burning +4

Darkness Bow:
Ranged: ★★★★★☆
Melee: ★★★★
Best Mod(s): Dash ch. shot +4
Shaking +2

Laser Staff:
Ranged: ★★★★☆
Melee: ★★★★☆
Best Mod(s): Forward dash ch. shot +2

Beam Claws:
Ranged: ★★★★★
Melee: ★★★★★
Best Mod(s): Melee Combo +1 ]
Melee dash attack +1 ] KrystalDark, it IS possible...

I'm now interested in getting a new set of Aurum Orbitars, so I'm trying to fuse a Midnight Palm(With Dash ch. shot + 4 and Melee dash attack + 2) with a good Bomber Arm(I have two of them, the productive Orbitars doesn't have Dash ch. shot + 4... )

Oh and by the way, I just got a maxed out Viper Blade for the lulz, I don't even like'em!

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 6:36am (PST)
Ah, nice weapons Advait most of mine are still ether not so great or i can't use them very well...

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 6:59am (PST)
Hmmm... Practice more, don't focus on many weapons, focus on two or three, I got the other weapons for the lulz. I mainly use my Samurai Blade, Centurion Orbitars, and the Darkness Bow. Oh and Blazing Tempest, when are you going to finish that Orbitar Guide?
EDIT: I just fused the Babel Club to get an Earthmaul Club:
Ranged: 5 stars
Melee: 5 stars
Best Mod(s): Nothing great....
So KrystalDark, why don't you post your Gaol Blade's stats(I know you still have one...)?

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 7:12am (PST)
Ok then.

Gaol Blade: Value:281
Ranged:★★★★★☆
Melee:★★
Best mod: (I guess Forward-dash cont. fire +3)
And i still have my Samurai Blade.

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 7:16am (PST)
-_- I have a 5 star ranged and melee Gaol Blade...but I never use it.. preferably because I have claws to work with

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 7:18am (PST)
Samurai Blade? Tell me the stats for that!!!

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 7:37am (PST)
Nah, i don't think i should tell you.

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 8:11am (PST)
Hiiiii everybody XD
I'll post my club stats later...

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 8:31am (PST)
Laziness.... Level 100

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 2:08pm (PST)
-_- calm down everyone. Let's talk about something fest- D: *realises something* We never celebrated the KOTT anniversary! (or was I not invited at the time...)

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 3:10pm (PST)
quote StardustDragon911
-_- calm down everyone. Let's talk about something fest- D: *realises something* We never celebrated the KOTT anniversary! (or was I not invited at the time...)
We'll do it on the weekend, maybe saturday. I'll try to have a room open all day.
Happy 4th(?) clan birthday everyone!

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 3:32pm (PST)
Yay! Happy 4th(?) clan birthday! I'll try and see if i can make it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.