Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld! - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759151-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sincos-maximus-recruiting-in-possession-of-underworld/8.htm

Author:   Krystal Dark
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 5:14am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
-------------------------------------------
Wow talk about activity, 9.0 chapters are a little hard for me too but i manage to beat three on 9.0

Author:   Advait
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 5:35am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
Me too. I'm still struggling for ch. 20 on 9...

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 7:29am (PST)
I've only beaten two on Intensity 9, chapter 1 (duh) and Chapter 25. I likez flying levels best.

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 7:54am (PST)
Chapter 25?!?! Wow! How many hearts do you get Blazing Tempest?!?!

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 8:00am (PST)
...I dunno Advait...
I was only able to do chapter 25 on that intensity because I rule in air battles, and the entire level is an air battle...
Shame I suck on the ground

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 9:13am (PST)
Shame I suck in the air, I whip @$$e$ on ground...

Author:   Nuke_Master14
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 1:41pm (PST)
I finished every chapter on 9.0 except 21, 24, 18(That level is a pain), and 25

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 6:36pm (PST)
quote Advait
Shame I suck in the air, I whip @$$e$ on ground...
D: Air battles are like the easiest things evar invented imo.

quote Nuke_Master14
I finished every chapter on 9.0 except 21, 24, 18(That level is a pain), and 25
-_- man do I wish I possessed your ability...course, I'd have to first wipe of my elementary rust *readies towel*

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 8:56pm (PST)
Nuke_Master14, I couldn't finish ch. 20, 21(stupid series of non-sensical fighters!), 23(Hades Heart, waddya expect?), 24, and 25... Oh and ch 4 as well, the reapers are too annoying...

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 5:40am (PST)
One day i will beat every chapter on 9.0 because chapter 4 on 9.0 really annoys me.
I would get to the boss but i would end up getting killed. XD

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 7:23am (PST)
KrystalDark, you're not the only one...

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 7:32am (PST)
Hades Heart is easy if you add Slip Shot to your powerboard.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 7:43am (PST)
Hey Blazing Tempest, ever heard of a PM?

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 7:44am (PST)
I'd rather have it here, as a testament to our eternal awesomeness.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 7:47am (PST)
Ok, but if anyone ask we so won that war.
Edit:Hades heart huh? ok I'll try that.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.