Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld! - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759151-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sincos-maximus-recruiting-in-possession-of-underworld/7.htm

Author:   Advait
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 7:28am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
-------------------------------------------
Well, okay....
EDIT: By the way, Blazing Tempest, I noticed something. The title.
It says Gladiators of the Typhoon(GOTT) but the second half, its still: KOTT(Knights of the Typhoon)... Just pointing something out...

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 7:45am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
quote Advait
It says Gladiators of the Typhoon(GOTT) but the second half, its still: KOTT(Knights of the Typhoon)... Just pointing something out...
The KOTT part of it is to show we're still KOTT but with a fancier name. It's a good replacement for the fact it used to just say 'clan'. We never figured out what to replace that with.

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 7:48am (PST)
Oh...

Author:   Krystal Dark
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 8:34am (PST)
Yes, remember back in the second thread, Blaze was trying to come up with a name
to replace. "clan"

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 8:42am (PST)
>.< Clan- Team, Group, Bunch, etc. There is such a thing as a thesaurus...
EDIT: nvm, read the posts wrong. soo, how's everyone been?

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 10:44am (PST)
quote StardustDragon911
>.< Clan- Team, Group, Bunch, etc. There is such a thing as a thesaurus...
EDIT: nvm, read the posts wrong. soo, how's everyone been?
Quite alright.
Only I think I've lost my Babel Club...

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 12:12pm (PST)
O.O Fused it?

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 1:57pm (PST)
Why would you need to replace clan?

Hmmm... I'll just call you a murder of gladiators. Like what they call a group of crows.

Good day, murder. How is everyone.
that totally sounds right

Author:   TwinBellows
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 2:01pm (PST)
quote Blazing Tempest
Twinbellows, try chapter 8 on intensity 9, that works for me.
Got some nice orbitars from that level...
too hard...
quote StardustDragon911
welcome back, Cyperus! (even though I don't know you). TwinBellows, chapter 3 would be a good place for weapon hunting on a high intensity... You get weapons w/ values in the 300s or a little less... I think I only play chapter 3 now-a-days.
9.0s are too hard for me, i need some overall defense weapons... of which i have none...

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 4:07pm (PST)
quote Team Hydro Aura

Hmmm... I'll just call you a murder of gladiators. Like what they call a group of crows.

Good day, murder. How is everyone.
that totally sounds right
D:< You have insulted the YGO monsters I use!! The BWs no longer liek you!!

quote TwinBellows
9.0s are too hard for me
-_- I'm saying 8.0 or a little lower Twin...

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 4:28pm (PST)
Wait... how was I insulting?

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 4:42pm (PST)
Blackwing are basically Crows... and you called a group of crows a murder of gladiators... *thinks* -_- ehh..now that I think about it..not really an insult...

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 5:28pm (PST)
Nono, see, a group of crows is called a murder.

So I was saying that you guys were like a murder of gladiators. As in group. Murder. We're a murder. Isn't that just LOVELY.

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 4:22am (PST)
→ D: Toodlepip?

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 5:00am (PST)
Whats a murder again? By the way TwinBellows, you HAVE to do int. 9. Just keep playing on int. 8, then slowly work your way up to 9! That's what I did!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.