Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld! - page 29

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759151-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sincos-maximus-recruiting-in-possession-of-underworld/29.htm

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 6:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
-------------------------------------------
°~ºI just looked up The Seal of Orichalcos' effect.. I might have to change the story around..^¬^anyway... Part 2 of Part 2!

Blaze: I think I've tortured you enough. I end my turn with 2 face-downs.
He threw 2 cards into slots. Each appeared on the field and vanished
Star: Well then, it's my turn! Draw!
Star swiftly pulled a card from her deck and began to examine the different cards in her hand
Star: You may already have 2 powerful monsters on your field, but I've got one that'll surely jog your memory.
Blaze looked at Star with a sudden boost of interest at the suggested card
Blaze: Show me then! He laughed
Star: Be careful of what you wish for... I play Blackwing - Gust the Backblast!
A twister emerged and an oversized bird came out of it
Star: And you know what else? I also play Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind!
Another bird appeared on the field
Star: But hey! Why not we have a little magic with Black Whirlwind! And you know the saying 'birds of a feather, flock together!' So Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame! Join us!
The next monster was the largest bird of them all, looking more superior than anything else
Star: And with the power of Black Whirlwind, I can blast Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow to my hand!
She examined her deck and pulled out a card, showing it to Blaze before adding it to her hand and letting her dueldisk shuffle her deck
Star: So now! Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame attack a Tricky Token!
The large bird outstretched its wings and held an attacking claw back as it flew to its attack target
Star: But I'm using Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow as help!
She threw a card to the graveyard. A spirit of the bird appeared beside the superior one and made the larger bird even larger as its attack points were boosted. The commanding bird ripped a magician to pieces causing the magician to explode and Blaze to lose 700 life points.
Blaze : 7300 Star: 8000 the scoreboard read.
Blaze winced as he took his damage.

Star: But I'm not done yet! I'll use my Blackwing's effect to special summon Blackwing - Jin the Rain Shadow from my deck!
A small bird shielded itself as it appeared on the field
[Lua's Awakening Theme comes in]Star: Now... I tune Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind with Blackwing - Gust the Backblast and I also tune Blackwing - Jin the Rain Shadow with Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame.
Two birds turned into rings of turquoise light, the other two became almost transparent and eventually vanished. Then, two beams of light touched the field .
Star: I Synchro Summon! Two! Blackwing - Gram the Shining Star!
Two even larger warrior-like birds appeared
Star: So how about 2 more birds join us? I special summon Blackwing - Jetstream the Blue Sky and another Blackwing - Jin the Rain Shadow by using the effects of both Blackwing - Gram the Shining Stars!
2 tiny birds popped out of their cards as they hit the field.
Star: We'll move on to another synchro!
Blaze groaned
Star: So now, I tune Blackwing - Jin the Rain Shadow with Blackwing - Jetstream the Blue Sky!
A ring of light circled around a bird as it disappeared from the field
Star: Appear now! Formula Synchron!
A toy-like monster drove out of its card
Star: And I draw a card due to its effect!
Star ripped a card out of her deck
Star: Now! For the final synchro!
Blaze stared wide-eyed at the field, knowing what was coming
Star: I tune Formula Synchron with both my Blackwings!
Two rings of light enclosed the two birds and they vanished in the sky.
"Concentrated stars become a heavenly hero! Out of these 3 will come great cosmic might! Together! We shall defeat the darkness and make the light prevail! I call upon the gods to make this summon successful! Limit Over Accel Synchro! Be born! Shuting Kuesa Doragon!"
Suddenly, a huge column of light from the heavens smashed the field. An enormously luminous dragon descended from the dark clouds, illuminating the dreary place. Star opened her mouth, amazed at her own summon.

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 7:03pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
Whoa! So many monster and synchro summons all in one turn.
Talk about......(Crap i don't know what to say.) anyway good story star.

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 7:14pm (PST)
KrystalDark! I'm disappointed in you! The correct response would be 'wait…did you just summon a bunch of synchros in one turn?' setting that aside, thank you.

Author:   Advait
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 12:30am (PST)
ADD ALL THE INFO!!!

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 7:41am (PST)
Add all the info to...what Advait?
Star, did you just- oh it's too late now.

Author:   Advait
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 7:49am (PST)
quote Team Hydro Aura
I think it's some crappy KI:U wiki atm.

We should take the chance and create an epic wiki called... DIVINIPEDIA.ORG!

o:

Add all the info to THAT! Divinipedia.ORG!!!

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 8:24am (PST)
quote KrystalDark
Star, did you just- oh it's too late now.
>:} No worries... in Part 2 of Part 3 I'm pretty much going to do the exact same thing... Hopefully I can incorporate my common triply synchro...

Author:   BlaZing TempeSt
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 8:37am (PST)
Staaaaaaaaar....
Anime duels have 4000 life points instead of 8000...
Oh and make sure I use Orichalcos Deutoros and Tritos!
And in real life I woulda dark bribed whirlwind and dimensional prisoned shura...

I may do my own Yu-Gi-Oh story, and compare to yours

Expect the final chapter of the Immoral Ones story very soon, after someone has posted.
*glares at StardustDragon911 and KrystalDark*

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 8:41am (PST)
*glares at Blaze* I know anime duels have 4000 LP. This final duel would be too short if we played w/ 4000... so I put it at 8000! and when I mean short, I mean me winning very quickly

Author:   Nuke_Master14
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 9:01am (PST)
Members, today I wish to discuss with you an issue which has not been brought up since the beginning of time:

I LIEK PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 9:09am (PST)
I just realized... Blazing Tempest you needs to create thread 6...

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 9:15am (PST)
But i thought that you have to wait until you get to page 30?

Author:   BlaZing TempeSt
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 9:16am (PST)
Yus, page 30.
What comes after Sincos???

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 9:23am (PST)
-.- at the rate we're posting, the thing should be made after Blaze posts the story.. Seis comes after Sincos... or am I getting my languages mixed up...

Author:   Nuke_Master14
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 9:34am (PST)
WHY DOES NO ONE CARE ABOUT MY LOVE OF PIE?!

*Cries in corner*

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.