Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld! - page 27

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759151-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sincos-maximus-recruiting-in-possession-of-underworld/27.htm

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 6:29pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
-------------------------------------------
does this one children's card game happen to be the one I'm about to post? Part 1 of Part 2! ( that makes no sense!) Anywho... it gets into the duel sooo, it's not going to be as good as zee previous part... and beware of formatting, I got a bit lazy...

"Well, Star, you know the drill," Blazing Tempest laughed.
"Yes, yes, get on with your pretty light show," Star sighed.
"It's not a pretty light show! ... It's a wall of flaming purple fire," Blaze said in an annoyed tone while crossing his arms.
"Whatever..."
Blaze snapped his fingers and a pretty light show I SAID WALL OF FLAMING PURPLE FIRE! ok, ok the wall of flaming purple fire thank you... enclosed the two duelists. The feeling of determination wafted through the air.
"Star!" The rest of the Stardust Duelers of Destiny called out to her making her whirl around.
"We're rooting for you!" KrystalDark cheered.
"You brought me back, and you can do the same with Blaze!" TwinBellows added.
Star's expression turned into a smile.
"I'll do my best." She turned back to her opponent who was waiting patiently for Star's quick words to be finished.
"Blaze."
"Yes?"

"Good luck, have fun"
"Oh, I will have fun by beating you! But for now, you too."
- -PONIES!- -

Blaze: I think I'll take the first move! Draw! And why not play an old friend of mine?
He smacked a card face-up on his duel disk and sent another one to a slot where it was sucked away
Blaze: The Tricky! Appear before me!
A gale erupted from the card and a magician stood on the field
Star: 2000 attack points... I remember that card...
Blaze: Haha!
Blaze cackled
Blaze: I'd be surprised if you didn't! Anyway, how about a little bit of Tricky Spell 5!
A green card appeared on the field and a large pill popped out of it. The magician then created a copy of itself
Blaze: Now instead of you having monsters on your side of the field for Tricky Spell to have an effect, this spell just doubles my Tricky!
Star: Two monsters on your field and you haven't normaled?!
Star cried out in shock
Blaze: Oh yes. And you know what else? Time for a change of scenery!
"You have angered my team. You've angered me. Time for you to scream. Will you survive? We'll see. The darkness will rage, everywhere. It'll drag you to its shadows of despair. Its heart pumps, what is the cost? A person faces me, a life is lost. You will witness a power so great. A disaster is what this pony it shall create. But enough talk, let's get on with the show. Defeat is what's coming, I'll show you now! Activate! The Seal of Orichacos!"
A circle of eerie green light settled around the field and the two magicians became mindless servants.
Blaze: Hmhm...You see, Star, with The Seal of Orichalcos on my field
He thrusted his arms outwards
Blaze: I can't be defeated!
Blaze went on laughing hysterically
Star: Huh! This must be what's controlling Blaze! I have to destroy it...Somehow...

Annnnnnnnd, commercial break!

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 6:35pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
Awww, it was getting really good too. ಠ_ಠ
Stupid commercial breaks...
Anyways great story star.

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 8:59pm (PST)
don't you hate them cliff-hangers? and, thankies!

Author:   arcreus12345
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 9:09pm (PST)
Um May I Join This Clan I Left PH7 The Reasons Are On There Clan Im Skilled And So is My Bro He Would Like 2 Join 2.

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 9:27pm (PST)
^¬^On the outside, I feel pity, in the inside I'm crying with happiness, does this make me an oxymoron?▲_▲ I'm pretty sure you get a free entry, arcreus12345 I think your brother deserves to get in as well but all this is up to Blazing Tempest...

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 9:32pm (PST)
Oh wow,(just read clan thread.) well i would be ok with it Arch, but let's see what Blazing Tempest says...

Author:   Advait
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 11:05pm (PST)
I'm fine with Arch joining, he plays often, he's skilled, he isn't rude... *Looks at Shadow* But its all up to Blaze, and who's your brother?
PS: It would be nice if you would type normally... Sorry to be rude or anything...

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 12:45am (PST)
XD of course you can join arcreus12345. And your bro, too.

that story is aweeeeesome star!!!
twin and KrystalDark...why you root for star not me?!?!? ...traitors!!! XD

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 1:45am (PST)
I still root for STARPONIEZ!!! Err, I mean:Blaze...

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 2:57am (PST)
The new second theme. If the Immoral Ones win, this becomes the first theme! Listen to it while reading

Blazing Tempest broke into a sprint. How could he have been so stupid? Of course it was a diversion.
Blaze gasped at the sight of the inner-hall of the Sky Palace. It was a wreck. The walls were in pieces, the floor collapsed on the floor. Scorch marks from energy weapon discharges were scattered along the pieces of the Palace that had not yet fallen.
Blaze quickly sprinted down the hall to the next courtyard, and was taken aback by the sight, worse than the other courtyard.
Thousands and millions of Immoral enemies stood in the courtyard, most surrounding and firing at Twinbellows, or at the aperture of the Palace. To the far right, Cyperus was fighting off several Immoral Gladiators at once, and Blaze gasped as an energy explosion cast by Nuke_Master14 knocked him to the floor.
"Cyperus!" Blaze yelled as he swung down to help his fallen friend, but the Immoral enemy units immediately turned their fire upon him instead. "Ugh!!!" Blaze took an energy blast to the knee and fell down, before being pummeled by the Immoral-turned Artsy's continous claw-fire.
"Stop!" An unearthly voice shouted across the battleground. The shots of the Immoral enemies ceased, letting Blaze get to his feet. he looked over at Twin and Cyperus - Both had been defeated and turned into Immoral ones, and turned into Immoral Gladiators.
Blaze was the only one left, the sole survivor.
He looked to see the owner of the voice. bloodyvamp, the Immoral Gladiator lord.
"Why don't we settle this in a civilised manner? My Immoral Gods don't want this place destroyed anymore, it'll be a good place for us, even after the destruction of Typhus' ilk." Sneered bloodyvamp.
"Hmph, I'm assunming you are suggesting a 1v1 battle then, between me and you?" Said Blaze, aware he was totally outnumbered, and that bloodyvamp could easily defeat him - he apparently had the full might of the Immoral Gods on his side.
"Pfft haha!" laughed bloodyvamp, all of the Immoral Gladiators laughing with him.
"What?!?" Asked Blaze, nervous of the answer. "Who will I be fighting???"
"You, oh you unlucky thing, will be facing off... AGAINST THE IMMORAL GODS!!!!!" bloodyvamp shouted out to the sky, with each member of the Immoral cadre firing a dark beam into the clouds in-turn.
Suddenly the sky above ripped apart, and out came the Three Immoral Gods...

To be continued... later today

This message was edited on 2012-10-07T03:44:26-07:00.

Author:   Nuke_Master14
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 4:40am (PST)
FINALLY I GOT TO DESTROY SOMETHING!

Thank you blaze!

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 5:23am (PST)
Your welcome Nuke!
I'll do the finalish part of the story later...

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 5:55am (PST)
I assume the 3 Immoral Gods are Krystal, vamp and I... Or Star...

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 6:56am (PST)
oh oops, Blazing Tempest I was listening to SQD's theme instead of the theme you put up due to the fact I'm on my 3DS... Goood story so far but the good guys always win right? So I'm guessing you'll 'god-mod' yourself to create some massive typhoon by taking a bit of life force from the entire planet ( wait, this is taking from DBZ K's plot. TELL THEM I SAID NOTHING!) and keeling all of the Immoral Ones, also causing them to come over to your side and defend the planet for the rest of eternity. did I just spoil the rest of the battle? hopefully not, but in advance, oops...

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 7:26am (PST)
quote Advait
I assume the 3 Immoral Gods are Krystal, vamp and I... Or Star...
Are you guys gods? Um, No.
The Immoral gods are actual gods, like Typhus...
And evil may just prevail, star. we'll see

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.