Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld! - page 25

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759151-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sincos-maximus-recruiting-in-possession-of-underworld/25.htm

Author:   Advait
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 3:43am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
-------------------------------------------
Blazing Tempest, I don't know what you mean? There was no reason to edit my text...

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 7:32am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
You do realise editing out your mistake is worthless if it has already been quoted by at least 3 other people???

Author:   Krystal Dark
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 7:36am (PST)
Yeah, but i went ahead and did it anyway.
So....has anyone battled yet?

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 7:40am (PST)
......Good point, but everyone makes mistakes, right? Right? No? *Cries*

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 7:45am (PST)
Was talking to Advait, KrystalDark.
I will DEFINITELY do the story today, after I finish up the Abridgisaur King script...

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 8:34am (PST)
A-bridge-what-a-gaur?

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 8:42am (PST)
It's Dinosaur king the abridged series that blaze is doing Advait.
By the way blaze tell me the name of the YouTube channel if you post it.

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 8:42am (PST)
Oh...Why?

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 9:31am (PST)
Will do KrystalDark!
And for the lulz, Advait.

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 10:10am (PST)
Ok then I'll look out for it.
Cause who wouldn't want to see card games on dinosaurs?

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 10:25am (PST)
*Raises hand*

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:06pm (PST)
quote KrystalDark
Ok then I'll look out for it.
Cause who wouldn't want to see card games on dinosaurs?
no, no. Card games on dinosaurs are boring.. on the other hand... card games on dinosaurs IN SPACE is a lot more exciting...

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 4:32am (PST)
Spaaaaace....

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 4:57am (PST)
sorry, make that children's card games on dinosaurs in space. That sounds a lot less confusing than the jumble of words it already is!

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 6:23am (PST)
...Start a topic someone...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.