Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld! - page 19

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759151-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sincos-maximus-recruiting-in-possession-of-underworld/19.htm

Author:   TwinBellows
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 11:51am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
-------------------------------------------
quote Blazing Tempest
kk Krystal.
And Twinbellows (or anyone, really) how'd you do those star thingies?
u can only do it on the 3DS

Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 12:05pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
quote Blazing Tempest
Welcomesies Blackwing I mean star!

Next up, someone versus Twinbellows.
If you want to be that someone, raise a cyber-hand.
Hopefully the coin will favour the good guys this time...
D: BUT NO COIN! I WANT 2 WIN or lose FAIR AND SQUARE

no one 2 good....

Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 12:06pm (PST)
quote StardustDragon911
quote Blazing Tempest
Next up, someone versus Twinbellows.
If you want to be that someone, raise a cyber-hand.
*raises hand* D:< I want meh plot twist!
D: no powers

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 12:23pm (PST)
TwinBellows! Dude why did you triple posted?!

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 12:28pm (PST)
Ok, Twinbellows, if you double post (or triple, in this case...) one more time, then you're out of the clan. It makes the thread untidy, and quoting every single piece of text is untidy too. Just tag members in the future, it's neater.
Please don't do it again.

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 12:51pm (PST)
quote TwinBellows
D: no powers
powers? as in KI:U powers or something else? I pretty much just use LightWeight if we're talking KI:U... I never learned to use the stuff when I first started the game...sooo..yeeeaaa...

quote Blazing Tempest
Ok, Twinbellows, if you double post (or triple, in this case...) one more time, then you're out of the clan. It makes the thread untidy, and quoting every single piece of text is untidy too. Just tag members in the future, it's neater.
Please don't do it again.
D:< yea! go get a towel and clean the thread, Twin!
( does quoting 2 messages count?)

Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 12:57pm (PST)
Hmm. i don't think so but that's up to blaze.

Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 2:24pm (PST)
It's ok if it's just once every so often, and not every time you post you quote everything.

And KrystalDark, for your idea, how about we have the killer-person be a remnant of the Immoral god (if we win) or a remnant of Typhus (if we lose)?

Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 2:29pm (PST)
Oh That's a great idea Blazing Tempest.
Let it be so.

Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 2:44pm (PST)
D: idk how 2 quote multiple comments that are on different pages.... sry guys...

Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 3:18pm (PST)
So does that mean the last person to get defeated becomes the GM?
So far the Immoral ones are still winning.

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 4:07pm (PST)
yyyaaaa, Krystal! D:< and then I'll turn against ya'll I mean uh... HELLO! *explosion*

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 3:36am (PST)
Hmm... May as a joke have the Immoral ones choose the secondary theme

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 5:30am (PST)
Haha, I wonder what would be the pick for that one.
(Maybe it will have something to do with motorcycles!)

Author:   Advait
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 5:56am (PST)
No! It must be Shin Onigashima or Gourmet Race(Edited by F-Zero theme) from SSBB!!!! *Crazily plays the air guitar*

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.