Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld! - page 17

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759151-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sincos-maximus-recruiting-in-possession-of-underworld/17.htm

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 5:28am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
-------------------------------------------
And then everypony died the end.
I think my Dn rating is 82 or 76 Haha!
And can we get popcorn with that story?

Author:   Advait
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 7:03am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
Yeah, I like popcorn-killing-ponies!!! Wait, what?

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:36pm (PST)
quote KrystalDark
And then everypony died the end.
I think my Dn rating is 82 or 76 Haha!
And can we get popcorn with that story?
no, it's been reset due to the updated banlist, and I dont think DN allows ratings to be that low. -_- soz, Blaze, I dont go on DN until Saturday...
I did something...

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 8:05pm (PST)
Ooo, StardustDragon911 got in trouble.
Oh really? hm. well in that case it should be default on DN. XD

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 2:06am (PST)
Mine's now at 412, when I'm trying to get it to 1000...

And star, thanks for breaking the awkward silence after Advaits' last post
And what did you do by the way?
On a different note, I just changed my mii's hair style/colour.
IGNORE ME!!!

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 5:09am (PST)
quote Blazing Tempest
Mine's now at 412, when I'm trying to get it to 1000...

And what did you do by the way?
On a different note, I just changed my mii's hair style/colour.
IGNORE ME!!!
MOO HA HA, my rating's still higher even though I havent been on DN for 4 days! (which is a lot to me, tbh). and, you're welcome. I might explain what I did, on DN, instead of the world... ya know EVERY POST MIGHT BE BEING READ BY SOME CEREAL KILLER. as for the changing of mii... I only changed mine so I'd be in a DBZish form, SUUUUPAAAHH SAAAAYAAAIIINNN!!! and now I'm normal...

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 6:16am (PST)
I gave my mii different hair and made it blond...

Anyone had any shadow battles recently? If not, then I'll flip a coin to decide the winner between StardustDragon911 and Nuke_Master14...

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 6:36am (PST)
Nope still no Shadow battle with me and twin. (I think that was who i have to fight...)

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 7:24am (PST)
Ok, I flipped a coin and I got heads, which I decided means the Immoral ones win that battle.
Is it me, or do the Luck Gods favour the Immoral ones???
I'll write the story later...

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 8:12am (PST)
quote Blazing Tempest
I have a tendency to do that...

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 8:21am (PST)
Yes! the Immoral ones are winning! (And there isn't anythang you can do about it.)
And now to wait for the story...

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 8:34am (PST)
Yes...... (Awkward silence[again]{Haha! Triple brackets!})

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 9:37am (PST)
Here's the battle between Nuke and Star people. Enjoy. It's quite long so be prepared. Oh and it's so far my favourite.

Nuke_Master14 wearily walked through the now-sparsely populated Sky Palace. He had just received an ear-bashing off the other members about how he, as a strong fighter, should have protected StardustDragon911 better.
Suddenly he heard childish giggles coming from Star's room. Nuke eased open the door to check who was in there, laughing, after what had just happened to her, but... There was no-one.
Surprised, Nuke stepped back and looked around. He had been sure he had heard laughter from this room. Confused and still exhausted from his day, Nuke sleepily began to turn, and completely failed to see the dark shadow perched upon the rafters, before it was too late...
The shadow-clad figure glided down with extreme agility and slammed Nuke into the floor, and lifted a claw-bearing arm up to bring down on him.
Nuke kicked up and knocked the figure off, and scrambled out the room. the 'thing' followed him, gliding through the air on whispers of dark smoke, with black feathers coiling around the claws it beared, occasionally firing off bursts of feathered charge shots at him, all the while laughing maniacally. It wore a mask in the shape of an eagle's head, but it was as black in colour as the rest of the creature.
"Enough of this!" Nuke growled after having run down three whole corridors, weaponless and being attacked by the creature. Nuke did a sudden back-flip mid-run and kicked out at the creature, sending it to the floor in a heap and knocking it unconscious.
He lent over the creature and ripped the shadow-claws off it, before pulling off its mask. Nuke gasped and fell backwards in surprise. The creature was Star, but had great shadows under her eyes, as if she couldn't sleep, and black feathers spiralled around her out of control, as if trying to ward off Nuke.
"What the..." Nuke glared at the body of his fallen friend, warped by the Immoral Ones' terrible powers. Nuke stood shakily and wiped the sweat of his brow.
"Blaze needs to know about this..." He thought and began to turn. But that was just the opportunity Star needed, as she stood and Falcon Pawnched slammed her fist into Nuke's back, sending him sprawling to the other side of the room, before cackling maniacally.
Nuke stood up and placed Stars' claws on his hands.
"Oh please!" Screamed Star in a maniacal voice, "Would you really hurt a defenceless girl like me?"
"I wouldn't call you defenceless, Star..." replied Nuke, eyeing the feathers circling her, looking more and more akin to tiny black knives.
"Pah! Star, I don't want to be called that twoddle anymore!" Said Star as the feather-knives edged closer to Nuke, who stepped back.
"Then... What do you want to be called?"
"Call me... The Blackwing... Yes, I like it." Answered Star, proudly admiring the feathers around her.
"The Blackwing?" Nuke looked at her. "Yes, it does sui-" Nuke began to say as he was cut off by the feathers ramming into him, pushing him through a wall.
"Ugh..." Nuke said, and lifted the claw, "Fine, you want it then you'll get it!" Nuke fired off several charged rounds into the Blackwing, who evaded them easily. She responded by launching into Nuke, who's vision was suddenly blinded as the Blackwings' form coiled around him, feather-knives ripping into his armour. When it was over, she was on one of the rafters.
"Well, that accomplished nothing!" Nuke shouted at her after seeing that no breaches were in his armour. He then lifted up a clawed hand to blast her from the rafters, when he saw his hand was empty.
"Oh, it accomplished a lot indeed..." Said the Blackwing as she pointed her newly returned claws at Nuke.
Nuke looked around for cover, but there was none.
"Night night, Nuke." Laughed the creature as a charge shot streaked out of the claw at Nuke.
And then everything went black.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 9:45am (PST)
WIIICKED!! But Nuke_Master14 is admirably strong, he shouldn't loose TOO easily....

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 11:18am (PST)
quote Advait
WIIICKED!! But Nuke_Master14 is admirably strong, he shouldn't loose TOO easily....
Bear in mind he had no weapon...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.