Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld! - page 16

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759151-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sincos-maximus-recruiting-in-possession-of-underworld/16.htm

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 10:35am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
-------------------------------------------
Sorry still no wireless :/
But as soon as i can get online and he's on I'll battle him.

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 11:00am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
kk Krystal.
And Twinbellows (or anyone, really) how'd you do those star thingies?

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 11:01am (PST)
That's what i want to know i looked up on google on how to do it but the code was wrong...

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 12:55pm (PST)
Nomnomnom.
Here's some more peeps.

"Aaaargh!!!!" StardustDragon911 screamed as the energy bolt knocked her to the floor, her weapon falling out of her hands. The harsh grating laugh of the figure standing some distance away sent chills down her spine.
She and Nuke_Master14 had just been told by Twinbellows, the acting leader while Blaze was on his own missions, to head to the small village below to collect supplies.
The ambush had come out of nowhere, with about all the 'dark' members barring Advait (who turned out to be fighting Blaze) there. Nuke had gotten seperated from her a while ago, while she had to contend with KrystalDark on her own.
She stood and tried to grab her weapon, but Krystal kicked it away from her.
"Join us, Star, with the Immoral Ones you could become stronger, you could rule over all of the My Little Ponies, you could even become a pony, or a unicorn! You'd finally give that show more credibility, speciffically, explosions. I mean, uh, you could be powerful indeed!" Spat KrystalDark to the fallen Star.
"Never! Not while I am a Little Pony and proud! MLP FTW!!!! am loyal to my clan, you won't take me!" Star shouted back and stood up, glaring into Krystals' empty eyes.
"Foolish girl! Clearly you don't understand!" Krystal smirked mirthlessly, and leant over to whisper into Star's ear,"I'm afraid, you don't actually have a choice in the matter."
Suddenly Star became drowsy, as if something was pushing its way into her head, blanking out her thoughts, her mind, and then...
She was claimed.
Nuke scrambled over the debris, having finally gotten away from bloodyvamp. He had only just scrambled to the top of a ruined building to search for Star when he saw strange shadows coiling around her, and then she stood, nodded to Krystal, and they had burst into shadows, which drifted away into the night to the Immoral ones home base.
Nuke clenched his fist and swore, before activating his Tornado relic and transporting to the Sky Palace, wondering how to tell the others the bad news...

This message was edited on 2012-09-27T02:41:51-07:00.

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 4:40pm (PST)
^¬^ yyyaaaayyy!! Do I get to kill someone? °~° oh wait, it's me who gets killed. ^¬^ Do I kill someone in the process? Anyways...I kinda see a plot twist there, ya know, some part of my mind becomes normal and I become some double agent err something...

Author:   Nuke_Master14
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 5:09pm (PST)
Nice Story Blaze!

But it would have better if I got to kick some immortal butt.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 5:28pm (PST)
Haha! Oh man nice story blaze.
"you could rule over all of the My Little Ponies, you could even become a pony, or a unicorn!"
XD That just made my day.

Author:   bloodyvamp
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 5:38pm (PST)
Haha thanks KrystalDark, Advait, and somewhat StardustDragon911 for the support! Do any of you have an Instagram?

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 5:47pm (PST)
Support? for wha- oh yeah never mind you're welcome....what is a Instagram?

Author:   Advait
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 10:15pm (PST)
Hehe... No problem bloodyvamp. I'm so pretty and happy to save the unicorns and help the leader of ponies!
*Glares at Nuke_Master14*

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 2:39am (PST)
*no idea what an instagram is*

As soon as you shadow battle someone nuke, you'll get your own story.
And I may throw thermonuclear ponies into it...

Author:   Advait
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 2:42am (PST)
Wow! Now Blaze, wanna LvD?
EDIT: Blazing Tempest, Google it...
Another EDIT: Blaze, please update my rank, and how much more time will it take to fight another battle?

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 4:09am (PST)
You'll have to wait until monday to rank battle again. And I'll upgrade you now.

Personally, I'd rather people have shadow battles than rank battles...

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 4:55am (PST)
O o O ooooohh, shadow battles, spooooky. ^¬^ there needs to be a ghost in the story, specifically ⇒ O o O

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 5:19am (PST)
StardustDragon911.
And so, the Observant Ghost watched the Shadow Ponies fight the Gladiator Ponies.
"O o O" Said the Observant Ghost.

I have no school today, so I'm going to try getting my dn rating to 1000. Care to join?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.